RNC 2009 Census

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
RNC 2009 Census

http://web.campaignsolutions.com/rnc/2009surveycensus/?initiativekey=F5BMW17GUXCG

I imagine a headline later saying their census showed 100% of respondents hate all of Obama's policies.

Rofl

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

I think I learned a few things in push polling from this.

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat

ClockCat wrote:

http://web.campaignsolutions.com/rnc/2009surveycensus/?initiativekey=F5BMW17GUXCG

I imagine a headline later saying their census showed 100% of respondents hate all of Obama's policies.

Rofl

I'm a little skeptical, tastes like poe'slaw. I mean, the US parties have been absurd for a pretty long time, but this? Really?

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

Eloise wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Rofl

I'm a little skeptical, tastes like poe'slaw. I mean, the US parties have been absurd for a pretty long time, but this? Really?

I would think the same thing if my mom didn't get one of these in the mail along with a letter from Michael Steele.. :I

Oh, and it also included demands for monetary donations to the GOP. 

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Republican push-poll

Republican push-poll wrote:

1. Do you oppose the Obama-Pelosi health care takeover plan that would bring Washington bureaucrats between doctors and patients, ration medical treatment and deny critical care while skyrocketing the national debt?

This is my favorite. It's like they're saying, "The government shouldn't take over the job of insurance companies! Private insurance will be much more efficient at placing bureaucrats between doctors and patients, and are much better at rationing medical treatment. And how can the government hope to be as good at denying critical care?"

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love the current pole that

I love the current pole that says that ONLY 1 IN 5 of voting age claim to be republican. That is only 2 out of 10 and only 20 out of 100.

How the heck they can say they are victims after the past 8 years. How they can say "leave it to the rich with no regulation" after the past 8 years. How they can say "we are the party of national security" after TWO wars with no end in sight and DIDN'T catch Bin Ladin.

Thats what you get for your "I love Rush, guns and babbles" attitude.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog