Palin's book

Stosis
User is offlineOffline
Palin's book

So, I see ads on this site for a free copy of Sarah Palin's new book. According to wikipedia it's going to be released in November of this year. No other details are given. Anyone know if I can actually get a free book? Or if Palin can actually read, let alone write a book? or what its about?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
book ? Palin?

I understand she spent 9  months on it  before she finnished reading all 47 pages.    That  Dr.Suess can be a real pain lynn when you get down to two sylable words.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
I really am nauseous every

I really am nauseous every time someone (liberal or otherwise) mentions this cretinous douchecanoe.

She gets more mention from Olberman and Maddow now than she ever got whilst 'campaigning'.

Let's just forget the hag until one of her kids decides to become a RRS sitemember.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:I

The book is known to be ghostwritten by Lynn Vincent.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
ta da!

ClockCat wrote:

Ergo   my pun.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Jeffrick wrote:

ClockCat wrote:

Ergo   my pun.

Ahh. I didn't see. I was jut responding to the OP.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Silly_Mommy
BloggerSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
 What the hell could she

What the hell could she possibly have to write about???

Day 1: The other day we went to church. Then we took the kids out for ice cream and told the girls that they would burn in Hell if they caught the gay virus.

Day 2: My daughter told me she was pregnant. Then she somehow went missing.

Day 3: John [McCain] told me murder would look bad for the Republican party. My daughter was miraculously found in our basement. Praise Jesus!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:douchecanoe.Don't

Quote:
douchecanoe.

Don't insult douchecanoes by equating Palin to them.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
As I already have plenty of

As I already have plenty of junk mail for use in my fireplace a free copy of Sarah Palin's book is not required.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Silly_Mommy wrote: What the

Silly_Mommy wrote:

Day 1: The other day we went to church. Then we took the kids out for ice cream and told the girls that they would burn in Hell if they caught the gay virus.

Day 3: John [McCain] told me murder would look bad for the Republican party. My daughter was miraculously found in our basement. Praise Jesus!

But where McCain gained a conscience Palin hasn't done the same.

I expect mudslinging in politics, it is part of our history,  BUT there is a line.

ONE of my favorite letters of the founders was from Jefferson to Adams. In laymen's terms Adams had written him complaining about the level of vitriol aimed at those competing in polictics.

Jefferson basically bitch slapped him (politely of course) in his response.  He reminded Adams that the the King was a prick not only picking their pockets but telling them what to do, even in regards to religion.

WHEN you look at it the Declaration of Independence  was a polite "FUCK YOU" letter to the king. It was an affront to his power.

What McCain did right was recognize the difference between what is legal and what is overboard. Overboard may be legal, but the right to bitch isn't.

Jefferson was wise in that he knew that if you let people vent, most of the time they will do the right thing. McCains rebuff of the woman claiming that Obama was a Muslim(not that it would matter constitutionally) would be the fall of the country, was the right thing.

I would fear Palin and Rush because when they sell freedom, it is their freedom, not the freedom to dissent or blaspheme. AND there are plenty of politically correct atheists I would place in the same catagory of Palin and Rush.

If we all agree not to kill each other no mater how much we bitch, no side of any issue has anything to fear.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Brian37 wrote:

Silly_Mommy wrote:

But where McCain gained a conscience Palin hasn't done the same.

I expect mudslinging in politics, it is part of our history,  BUT there is a line.

ONE of my favorite letters of the founders was from Jefferson to Adams. In laymen's terms Adams had written him complaining about the level of vitriol aimed at those competing in polictics.

Jefferson basically bitch slapped him (politely of course) in his response.  He reminded Adams that the the King was a prick not only picking their pockets but telling them what to do, even in regards to religion.

WHEN you look at it the Declaration of Independence  was a polite "FUCK YOU" letter to the king. It was an affront to his power.

What McCain did right was recognize the difference between what is legal and what is overboard. Overboard may be legal, but the right to bitch isn't.

Jefferson was wise in that he knew that if you let people vent, most of the time they will do the right thing. McCains rebuff of the woman claiming that Obama was a Muslim(not that it would matter constitutionally) would be the fall of the country, was the right thing.

I would fear Palin and Rush because when they sell freedom, it is their freedom, not the freedom to dissent or blaspheme. AND there are plenty of politically correct atheists I would place in the same catagory of Palin and Rush.

If we all agree not to kill each other no mater how much we bitch, no side of any issue has anything to fear.

conscience? You mean like this?

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/10/john-mccains-internet-freedom-act-seeks-to-block-net-neutrality-rules/

Yeah. He drafts a bill to stop net neutrality, because he sure knows a lot about the internet. How ethical for him to block that net neutrality!

I bet it has nothing to do with telecoms donating to his campaign.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Herk (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Where does Sarah get time to

Where does Sarah get time to ghost write a book? Shouldn't she be watching Russia or something?