GOOD BYE!

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
GOOD BYE!

GOOD BYE! Well, I think my time is up here for now. It has been incredibly fun for me and I may return later but for right now I need to focus getting off the street and getting a job! I'm probably not a good debater and writer so I'm sure you won't miss me at all. As far as Ciarin, Gypsy Wytch, and Ednortonfan, the three loveliest atheists I know sort of, I hope you all become more ladylike than me...haha but You are still hotties in my book even if the bible has you pegged for a different kind of hottie! Really, the curse words are beneath all of you...you can still rationalize your opinion a lot better with out the juvenile language...and I admit I got a little juvenile with my insults, but I give what I Get! Gadfly,Brian,Thomathy,Nodietyguy, among others...it has been fun for me whether it was fun for you or not. No hard feelings I know and do me one favor and that is ...To never give up seeking truth, sometimes it is what you don't see that may be more real than your known physical reality. The eye can decieve you and optical illusions prove that often..so it may not be a good idea to always focus only on what you can actually see...thats why blind men usually appear wiser because they rely on other senses to help them get around! I suggest you all learn to do that! We as Christians/Elohimians as well! I love you guys..really and without prejudice...I have enough of my own to deal with. Take care..and for what it's worth if you want to talk to me casually aside from a theological debate and be friends....you can email if you like [email protected]

"They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions...I must be going to Heaven because I don't have any good intentions.".BADWAY

474.jpg

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
It's been real.

It's been real.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Good luck with your journey,

Good luck with your journey, thanks for sharing your stories.  Just try to remember we all have stories and none of those stories prove a god exists.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Orange.

Take care.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
For a street walker

You sure clocked up some time at the internet cafe...

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  I consider it a learning

I considered it a learning experience.   Good luck finding a job.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bye

You have certainly made things lively around here.  Come back anytime,  you know -- don't be a stranger (te he he hehe) or at least stranger then you are.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
For the record I want it

For the record I want it noted that I did not say anything during this little 'expedition'.

(Hard to type while laughing so loudly as to warrant coworker concern for my mental health.)

Love ya. Mean it.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
[rolls-eyes]

Bugger off, you self obsessed, cross-dressing oik!

But seriously, please visit us again soon!

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
I called it, defintiely

I called it, definitely orange.

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
orange

orange you glad I like you though...I won't be gone long..so don't get too comfortable

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote: orange you

BADWAY wrote:

orange you glad I like you though...I won't be gone long..so don't get too comfortable

Can't wait for "Why I believe in god part 4," the thread about how God finds you a job.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Transgender atheists are

Transgender atheists are a-ok in my personal book of life. I know two personally and know OF many.

Transvestite christians... well, let's just say I have my suspicions that there are more than we'll ever know.

BUT for kickers, I just want to know why someone would say "Goodbye" after posting this three days ago:

BADWAY wrote:
So get used to it because I'm here until I'm banned from this site

Methinks someone lacks not only a clearly defined sense of reality, but also the courage of their convictions.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:BUT for

darth_josh wrote:

BUT for kickers, I just want to know why someone would say "Goodbye" after posting this three days ago:

BADWAY wrote:

Methinks someone lacks not only a clearly defined sense of reality, but also the courage of their convictions.

because:

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Is there anything above

Is there anything above severe?  I'm noticing BADWAY fits all of the advisory categories.  Well I don't know if he got implants yet, but I know he'd like em if he had em.

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trust me

I'm not gone 4 good so don't get it twisted I'm still here...I didn't say it would be a long hiatus.

"They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions...I must be going to Heaven because I don't have any good intentions.".BADWAY

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote: I'm not gone

BADWAY wrote:

I'm not gone 4 good so don't get it twisted I'm still here...I didn't say it would be a long hiatus.

You want me to delete this thread now, since you're back?  Sticking out tongue

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
No

I wasn't planning on being back so soon I just needed time during the day to take care of things but it looks like NMCP yanked my chain so me and him need to get something straight.....

Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's why threat color

That's why threat color Orange is only threaten to leave. The attention whore doesn't actually leave.

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seriously Ciarin

GROW UP...the little joke has lost whatever insignificant charm it was supposed to contain.

The fact is your still responding to me ,yet, you complain about my so called self absorbing behavior and still acknowledge my presence...

Hey guys you want proof God exists....How about that? She hates God, complains about me, but still wants to acknowledge my existence....so she hangs around like a pair of oversized mammaries, screaming help me, I'm restricted by this shirt that binds my freedom and demand that we be set free. If your so against Our God little princess then don't be afraid to frolic naked in the neighborhood in broad daylight...after all, wouldn't that be a great way to say I'm not bound by the morality of Your God...and it's laws,. Don't give me any crap about Government or police...after all their just just enforcing Gods laws right...and you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite and follow certain laws that have religous moral overtones of decency,,,GOD forbid that would make you a hypocrite. Because of you and NMCP the cud critter...I'm back a little quicker than I intended. Deal with it

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck you.

Fuck you.

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
You'd like to wouldn't you

get a life dude

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote: GROW UP...the

BADWAY wrote:

GROW UP...the little joke has lost whatever insignificant charm it was supposed to contain.

The fact is your still responding to me ,yet, you complain about my so called self absorbing behavior and still acknowledge my presence...

Hey guys you want proof God exists....How about that? She hates God, complains about me, but still wants to acknowledge my existence....so she hangs around like a pair of oversized mammaries, screaming help me, I'm restricted by this shirt that binds my freedom and demand that we be set free. If your so against Our God little princess then don't be afraid to frolic naked in the neighborhood in broad daylight...after all, wouldn't that be a great way to say I'm not bound by the morality of Your God...and it's laws,. Don't give me any crap about Government or police...after all their just just enforcing Gods laws right...and you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite and follow certain laws that have religous moral overtones of decency,,,GOD forbid that would make you a hypocrite. Because of you and NMCP the cud critter...I'm back a little quicker than I intended. Deal with it

You want Ciarin to act as if she's not bound by morality and its laws - why?

She already said she's not a Christian. Why should she act like you folk?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gag reflex

It took me a sec...haha funny...not!

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
BADWAY wrote: It took me a

BADWAY wrote:

It took me a sec...haha funny...not!

aka - Gadfly pwned me again because he knows my Bible better than I do.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

BADWAY
Theist
BADWAY's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ciarin wrote:darth_josh

Ciarin wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

BADWAY wrote:

because:

Yes I wish I had implants or at least bigger boobs but not that big!

I only leave permanantly if I've been banned!

I do need to get my hair and nails done...thongs no, regular silk or lace panties are just fine, thank you!

Never asked for sympathy on this site so not bying that one!

A man owns nothing for not even his life can he keep!For It is not his to own!(Badway)

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who are you really, Badway?

You keep acting out of character. I'm not sure a homeless, crossdressing christian, steeped in the love of the lord

whose every day is guided by Jesus could show your sudden and complete losses of respect and empathy.

But I do have a recommendation for our added enjoyment. Now you've taken to quoting yourself I think it's high time

you started talking about yourself in the third person...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:Fuck you....I

Thomathy wrote:

Fuck you.

...I would like to say that I find it awesome whenever Thomathy uses these two words together. I don't even know why.

Linguists wielding the most profound sticks in their arsenal just puts a smile on my face.

Oh. And, uh, buh-bye BADWAY. Or something.

EDIT:

Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood mr804.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't

let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.