Why atheism is choking America

foul5town
Troll
foul5town's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2009-09-01
User is offlineOffline
Why atheism is choking America

Ok, in many of my recent posts, people have complained that I am confusing. Well, I'm not.

Here is why I think atheism is choking and killing our God-blessed nation:

1. Fast food is no longer employed by hard working yougsters. They are now crowded with hoodlums and C-attitude losers. It's causing those who eat fastfood to get irritable and frustrated, and then they bring that home to their families.

2. Angry families fight, and they cause the ones around them to be uncomfortable. We'll say this friend of the family is Rachael.

3. Rachael becomes intimidated by people and everyone starts taking advantage of her including Mark.

4. Mark becomes over-confident as he bosses everyone around including his and kids. Eventually, Mark turns into an abusive man, and makes richie (the mail man) hold in anger for weeks.

5. It just so happens that Richie doesn't handle anger very well and he is Taliban extremest. He kills 100 people at the nearby McDonalds.


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

 Rofl

 

Now that is patriotism.


Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2009-01-23
User is offlineOffline
The logic is

The logic is undeniable! why didn't i see it before


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote:Ok, in many

foul5town wrote:

Ok, in many of my recent posts, people have complained that I am confusing. Well, I'm not.

Here is why I think atheism is choking and killing our God-blessed nation:

1. Fast food is no longer employed by hard working yougsters. They are now crowded with hoodlums and C-attitude losers. It's causing those who eat fastfood to get irritable and frustrated, and then they bring that home to their families.

2. Angry families fight, and they cause the ones around them to be uncomfortable. We'll say this friend of the family is Rachael.

3. Rachael becomes intimidated by people and everyone starts taking advantage of her including Mark.

4. Mark becomes over-confident as he bosses everyone around including his and kids. Eventually, Mark turns into an abusive man, and makes richie (the mail man) hold in anger for weeks.

5. It just so happens that Richie doesn't handle anger very well and he is Taliban extremest. He kills 100 people at the nearby McDonalds.

1. Did you just get fired from your job in fast-food.. I mean manufacturing?

2. Families fight no matter their religion. Rachael needs a thicker skin.

3. Mark's her pastor, yes?

4. Sounds typical for a parsonage family.

5. Nobody does background checks in your town?

What does this have to do with atheism again?

 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2366
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is onlineOnline
Welcome back

 

 

 

         Foul5town;  you have to tell me how you came by that name.    If we take up a collection would you take a creative writing course?

 

 

           Your storys  remind me of the music geek from the American Pie movies.   Maybe sex would help?  Try it.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
Wow, you have really opened

Wow, you have really opened my eyes. Little did I know that my lack of belief in a deity would cause the Taliban to blow up McDonald's. I don't like McDonalds, but I really don't like the Taliban. So I guess I'll just have to convert to some theistic religion or the terrorists have won.

Don't you get it fellow atheists: if we don't convert THEN THE TALIBAN WILL KILL US ALL WHILE WE TRY TO EAT DELICIOUS McDONALD'SR HAMBURGERS! I think that we can agree that the logic in that statement is undeniable.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2009-01-23
User is offlineOffline
I must agree, I hearby

I must agree, I hearby request a theist badge! I do not wish to get blown up while eating McDonalds! Kfc maybe but defenatly not McDee's 

 

P.S. do not get any bright ideas mods

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.


Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
Posts: 628
Joined: 2008-02-29
User is offlineOffline
WTF!?!?!?!?

You can't point the finger at THIS atheist! I'm a vegetarian and I never eat fast food.

 

There is more to fear from 'Fast Religion' than 'Fast Food'.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
What does corporate greed

What does corporate greed have to do with atheism? What does lack of education have to do with atheism?

If you look at less religious countries countries in Europe they have higher education rates and less crime and more personal time.


 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
Posts: 1474
Joined: 2009-01-23
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:What does

Brian37 wrote:

What does corporate greed have to do with atheism? What does lack of education have to do with atheism?

If you look at less religious countries countries in Europe they have higher education rates and less crime and more personal time.


 

 

 

ahhh but you forget they don't have fast food restraunts as they have already been bombed. Unfortunatly it is mainly uneducated theists that eat fast food, that is the reason for them being the least religous countries with high education rates as the uneducated theists all died. The reason why there is low crime is because there is no more fast food restraunts for atheists to rob! Personal time yeah they have plenty as well there time is no longer spent robing fast food outlets.......

 cumon its simple logic man!

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2482
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote:Ok, in many

foul5town wrote:

Ok, in many of my recent posts, people have complained that I am confusing. Well, I'm not.

Here is why I think atheism is choking and killing our God-blessed nation:

1. Fast food is no longer employed by hard working yougsters. They are now crowded with hoodlums and C-attitude losers. It's causing those who eat fastfood to get irritable and frustrated, and then they bring that home to their families.

What are you saying? Fast food workers used to be nice Christian youngsters and now only hoodlums and C atitude losers work there.

Then somehow you deduce these hoods and losers are atheists?

Somehow this instills an atitude of frustration and irritablity in the customers which then go home and beat their families or something.

foul5town wrote:

2. Angry families fight, and they cause the ones around them to be uncomfortable. We'll say this friend of the family is Rachael.

All families fight except on Leave it to Beaver. Even today's sitcoms show this.

foul5town wrote:

3. Rachael becomes intimidated by people and everyone starts taking advantage of her including Mark.

Who is Mark? The guy who knocked up your girlfriend Rachel?

foul5town wrote:

4. Mark becomes over-confident as he bosses everyone around including his and kids. Eventually, Mark turns into an abusive man, and makes richie (the mail man) hold in anger for weeks.

Mailman don't need any help in being angry and psycho, have you never heard of going postal?

foul5town wrote:

5. It just so happens that Richie doesn't handle anger very well and he is Taliban extremest. He kills 100 people at the nearby McDonalds.

I don't follow how we got to this step from someone getting irritated at McDonalds.

As you say, people find you confusing, this story of yours illustrates why people might think that.

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote:Ok, in many

foul5town wrote:

Ok, in many of my recent posts, people have complained that I am confusing. Well, I'm not.

Here is why I think atheism is choking and killing our God-blessed nation:

Fast food is no longer employed by hard working yougsters.... He kills 100 people at the nearby McDonalds.

 

This is about as non sequitur as a road to the south pole.

And in "our nation", who is "our"? This forum attracts an international crowd.

 

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
I didn't think america was

I didn't think america was being choked by anything(other than super sized fast food meals).


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10334
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I'll respond for the fun

I'll respond for the fun factor, as I am unable to see this as serious.

1: Assuming this were true, what does it have to do with atheism? Seems more like people are tired of making pennies while sustaining multi-billion dollar corporations, and just don't care to put effort into it anymore. Pay them well, and loyalty + hard working attitudes will return.

2: Families have always fought. It has nothing to do with religion or lack thereof. It is because we are social animals who retain individuality.

3: Aha! This one you can blame on theists. They are almost exclusively the only groups of people who try to intimidate women into the kitchen.

4: Sounds like Mark "found" jesus, which means this is also a problem of theism.

5: So...both christian and moslem faiths should be wiped out to provide a safer and happier society with the capacity to prevent our own extinction. I agree.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


jumbo1410
Theist
Posts: 166
Joined: 2009-07-25
User is offlineOffline
Quote:1: Assuming this were

Quote:
1: Assuming this were true, what does it have to do with atheism?

The same thing as sex has to do with love... nothing.

 

*Gets blindsided by Gf for 1000 hpoints*


GypsyWytch
GypsyWytch's picture
Posts: 47
Joined: 2007-07-12
User is offlineOffline
foul5town wrote:Ok, in many

foul5town wrote:

Ok, in many of my recent posts, people have complained that I am confusing. Well, I'm not.

Here is why I think atheism is choking and killing our God-blessed nation:

1. Fast food is no longer employed by hard working yougsters. They are now crowded with hoodlums and C-attitude losers. It's causing those who eat fastfood to get irritable and frustrated, and then they bring that home to their families.

2. Angry families fight, and they cause the ones around them to be uncomfortable. We'll say this friend of the family is Rachael.

3. Rachael becomes intimidated by people and everyone starts taking advantage of her including Mark.

4. Mark becomes over-confident as he bosses everyone around including his and kids. Eventually, Mark turns into an abusive man, and makes richie (the mail man) hold in anger for weeks.

5. It just so happens that Richie doesn't handle anger very well and he is Taliban extremest. He kills 100 people at the nearby McDonalds.

You're not serious are you?  I call Poe.

Liberate your mind. Fuck religion.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:Brian37

Tapey wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

What does corporate greed have to do with atheism? What does lack of education have to do with atheism?

If you look at less religious countries countries in Europe they have higher education rates and less crime and more personal time.


 

 

 

ahhh but you forget they don't have fast food restraunts as they have already been bombed. Unfortunatly it is mainly uneducated theists that eat fast food, that is the reason for them being the least religous countries with high education rates as the uneducated theists all died. The reason why there is low crime is because there is no more fast food restraunts for atheists to rob! Personal time yeah they have plenty as well there time is no longer spent robing fast food outlets.......

 cumon its simple logic man!

Shit, ok, so because I don't rob fast food joints, does that mean I have to give up my membership to the atheist club? FUCK, I am not a very good atheist.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Well, since this thread

Well, since this thread seems to be about fast food, I will take the time to observe that the thing you speak into at most drive up windows is not an actual hardwired system but a radio link. Usually very low power at that. So any equipment that can broadcast a stronger signal than the restaurant uses can mess with them.

 

So if you have an amateur operator's cert and a vehicle based radio, you can park like half a block away and watch with binoculars as you take over the system for whatever evil purpose strikes your fancy. Not that I would know about things like that...Damn!

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Well, since this thread seems to be about fast food, I will take the time to observe that the thing you speak into at most drive up windows is not an actual hardwired system but a radio link. Usually very low power at that. So any equipment that can broadcast a stronger signal than the restaurant uses can mess with them.

 

So if you have an amateur operator's cert and a vehicle based radio, you can park like half a block away and watch with binoculars as you take over the system for whatever evil purpose strikes your fancy. Not that I would know about things like that...Damn!

 

That would be fun just to fuck with the customers although I wouldn't want the employee to get fired.

I'd be like, "Yes, I am a doormat, I have no problem with you bitching about things I don't care about."

Or, "Sure keep changing your mind and ask the 8 people in your van what they want. Never mind the people behind you, fuck them. I have all the time in the world. Are you ready yet, my kids are out of college now".

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37