Fuck off, you pieces of shit [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck off, you pieces of shit [YOU RESPOND]

Subject: [Defend my God!] God

Xyscus sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

Wtf are you trying to prove. There is as much proof that God is real as
there is evolution. You are not "fixing" anything. Mind your own opinions
no need to bash someone's faith. Why don't you go after Wiccas or
Buddhists? It is always God. Fuck off and find something better to do you
no life pieces of shit.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Xyscus!Quote:There is as

Hi Xyscus!

Quote:
There is as much proof that God is real as there is evolution.

I disagree.

Quote:
Fuck off and find something better to do you no life pieces of shit.

Ooohh, such a fiery personality. 

I'm manipulating matrices for my Matrix Algebra class right now. Is that something better to do? 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

no life pieces of shit.

Ok, lets all mind our own business and then when someone slams planes into buildings because a fictional being told them to, what business is it of ours?

And what makes you think we don't go after Wiccas or Buddhists?

A good skeptic challenges all naked assertions, not just yours. I don't buy claims of Vampires or Bigfoot either.

It just so happens the most popular naked assertion in the west is the one proposed here the most. But rest assured, we treat your god claim equally to all others past and present.

And unlike you we don't think you are a "piece of shit", WE simply say you got it wrong, but if you have evidence otherwise, we are happy to hear it.

And how are you any different than a Muslim who blows up a bus because they think Jews are pieces of shit? I also think Hitler was a piece of shit too, just like any Jesus freak abortion bomber.

But because we don't buy any ancient myth we are pieces of shit? Do you want to gas us too like Hitler did the Jews?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
smell the fear...

smell the fear...

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
 apparently he's not

apparently he's not praying enough, or to the right "god", because he's pretty angry. oh well.

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Grumpy

no life pieces of shit.

Did the angry little theist wake up on the wrong side of the cross this morning?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

xyscus (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Your fat mother was on the

Your fat mother was on the other side, so the shitty side was the only one left.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Interesting verse....  

Interesting verse....

James 1:20   "For the anger of man worketh not the righteousness of God"

This guy must be a cafeteria Christian who picks and chooses which Bible verses should be followed and ignores the ones he doesn't like.              

Whatever.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
xyscus wrote:Your fat mother

xyscus wrote:

Your fat mother was on the other side, so the shitty side was the only one left.

Wtf are you trying to prove.  You are not "fixing" anything. Mind your own opinion no need to bash atheists. Why don't you go after Wiccas or Buddhists? It is always atheists. Fuck off and find something better to do you no life piece of shit.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline

xyscus wrote:

whoopsie, someone else who isn't praying enough. jeewizzit, you better ask your god for some happy pills. or ask that guy's mom for a bar of soap, moms usually have one handy for potty mouths. poo poo on you, doo doo head, you're making baby jeezus cry.

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline

[email protected] wrote:
Wtf are you trying to prove.

Um, nothing. Really, I would prefer to just get on with my life and not have to deal with people who act as if the default answer to everything is god.

[email protected] wrote:
There is as much proof that God is real as there is evolution.

Honestly, I doubt that that could be real. I have seen plenty of evidence for many aspects of science. Stuff that I can hold in my hands. For example, we are having this conversation over the internet. Whether you know it or not, that speaks volumes to the validity of chemistry and physics.

Does your god have to exist in order for the internet to exist?

[email protected] wrote:
You are not "fixing" anything.

I will agree with you there. The owner of this site uses a specific tag line. I don't use this site to plan strategies to kill theism. I just like to talk with other people who will agree with me once in a while.

[email protected] wrote:
Why don't you go after Wiccas or Buddhists?

I would be happy to go after them. All that they need to do is present a target. The last time that I checked, they were not trying to force grade school children to hear about the mother goddess or whatever the fuck they are into. When they do try that move, I will open up on them full bore, the same as I might on your group.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

NoDeity
Bronze Member
NoDeity's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Wtf are you trying to

Quote:
Wtf are you trying to prove. There is as much proof that God is real as there is evolution.

First, proof is only for pure mathematics and distilled beverages.

Second, there is no testable evidence in favour of the existence of God while there are mountains of well-tested evidence for evolution.

I invite you to present what you think is the one, single strongest item of evidence in favour of the existence of your God.

Quote:
You are not "fixing" anything. Mind your own opinions no need to bash someone's faith.

Faith is a bad thing.  It leads people to hold stupid and irrational views which lead to stupid, irrational, and sometimes atrocious acts.  Faith is not something to be respected but, rather, to be challenged.

Quote:
  Why don't you go after Wiccas or Buddhists? It is always God.

Wiccans and Buddhists generally don't try to push their beliefs on others or try to get their articles of faith enshrined in law (not, at least, in our western societies).  Wiccans and Buddhists make little effort to influence our governments with their wacky ideas; they keep those mostly to themselves.  If Christians (and Muslims, for that matter) were almost universally content to live and let live, then I personally probably wouldn't care much about what they do.

Quote:
Fuck off and find something better to do you no life pieces of shit.

I do lots of cool stuff.  Explaining to theists how they are mistaken is just one of my many hobbies.

Reality is the graveyard of the gods.

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline

xyscus wrote:

So that's where she was last night. She came home and said she got really, really drunk and went home with a stupid ugly guy with a little dick. I was wondering.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

EdwardNortonFan
User is offlineOffline
Let me guess...

You're a Christian, aren't you? What with all the hate spewing, the cursing and the like, you are showing your true colors and reminding us all why we distance ourselves from people like you. If your god existed, then why wouldn't he just show himself to everybody and prove it, instead of playing this game of hide and seek?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EdwardNortonFan wrote:You're

EdwardNortonFan wrote:

You're a Christian, aren't you? What with all the hate spewing, the cursing and the like, you are showing your true colors and reminding us all why we distance ourselves from people like you. If your god existed, then why wouldn't he just show himself to everybody and prove it, instead of playing this game of hide and seek?

The cussing doesn't bother me, I do it all the time. BUT, in blasting people, I don't hate them, but if there claim(whatever it is) doesn't make sense I won't hesitate to say, "You are full of shit". BUT then I go further and explain why.

The difference is this moron cant separate a claim from the person making the claim. I can.

If I had a nickle for every absurdity my friends and family and co-workers spouted ON ANY SUBJECT, not just religion, I would make Bill Gates look like a street bum.

My problem with "You pieces of shit" isn't the cussing, it is the assumption that because someone isn't like you, they must be evil. There are plenty of well intended believers whom I love whom on the issue of a god claim I will flat out tell them they are full of shit.

My advice to this idiot is to grow up. They don't have to like us, but we are not "pieces of shit" because we don't hold the same position they do.

If they want to "hate" anything, it should be our position, but not us as individuals.

I hate claims of virgin births. I hate claims of magical harems in the sky. I hate claims of praying to a wall. But plenty of decent people believe that these superstitions actually work and are real. I have no desire to oppress them, but I certainly will raise my voice to challenge their claims.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
EdwardNortonfan

EdwardNortonFan wrote:

First off could you get a shorter name?

Nobody but nobody KNOWS  hatred like a spewing selfrightous religio, they teach and study hate so what else would they know.

Atheists have it easy,  we have nothing to hate and no one to teach us hatred. Oh woa is us!!

EdwardNortonFan
User is offlineOffline
My Name

"First off could you get a shorter name?"

You can call me Lisa if you'd like.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

no life pieces of shit.

Awww. People who don't want their 'faith bashed' shouldn't have such a candy-ass faith.

Come on. If your religion was so awesome then would people like us exist?

By the same token, don't get your flu shot and don't let your parents/grandparents get it either because that would be the same as supporting those alleged spurious claims of evolution.

Want to know why? Ask the right questions in a relatively respectful manner and one of us will explain it to you.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lisa

EdwardNortonFan wrote:

"First off could you get a shorter name?"

You can call me Lisa if you'd like.

I did:  it's in another post.  Now it's official, happy atheisim forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Fuck off, you pieces

Quote:
Fuck off, you pieces of shit

You can blow me, enjoy it, and pay me for the privilege.

Quote:
Wtf are you trying to prove.

We aren't trying to prove anything.

Quote:
There is as much proof that God is real asthere is evolution.

Ridiculous.

Quote:
You are not "fixing" anything.

On the contrary.

Quote:
Mind your own opinionsno need to bash someone's faith.

Maybe if religious people actually kept their mouths shut over the centuries we wouldn't be here. But that's not the case. You reap what you sow. Just be happy that we're more civilised about it, and use words instead of swords.

Quote:
Why don't you go after Wiccas orBuddhists? It is always God.

I do. But they aren't stupid enough to try and convert through force or destroy everyone around them, so they aren't as much of a threat as christians, jews, and moslems. Obviously they don't get as much attention as a result.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Fuck off, you pieces

Quote:

Fuck off, you pieces of shit

yesssss!

Using anger to spread gods love which is angry. 

Nice tactics.

Just a question to the long time bloggers here, do these angry theist  just keep on coming?    Im new to the site, and im kind of amazed at how many theist are so angry and directly inslutive, their such walking contradictions to their beliefs, i dont get  what their trying to accomplsh by saying were pieces of shit, and they slept with our mothers, they're such pedestrian things to say, from such a common minded fool. 

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:Just

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Just a question to the long time bloggers here, do these angry theist  just keep on coming?

Yep.

Although, the "You respond" threads just started popping up again recently. I'm guessing Brian or some other admin has to actually post these, i.e. they don't just appear whenever we receive mail.

But, even without these, we still have bucket loads of angry theists that actually come to the forum and argue, barely literate caps lock style, for Jesus.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
This character is the most honest christian I've met

In a really long time. It's amazing the false pleasantries you get from those who embrace your eternal torment.

But the thing I find least amusing here is the call to keep our opinions to ourselves.

Listen, dipstick, turn that statement sideways and shove it up your arse.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

GypsyWytch
GypsyWytch's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

Mind your own opinions
no need to bash someone's faith.

Why don't you go after Wiccas or
Buddhists?

So....

You want us to not bash someone's faith and then... you want us to bash someone's faith?

Liberate your mind. Fuck religion.