New Account

JasperAvi
User is offlineOffline
New Account

Haven't seen much action on here in quite some time but decided to come back and take a look around since Brian seems to be active again. 

How's everyone been doing here?

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello. Uuuhh, welcome

Hello. Uuuhh, welcome back?

I'm doing good. Thank you.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
We're all in the Safari

We're all in the Safari mobile trying to spot the Sapient in the bushes, shhhhh.  Oh wait...

Yes, sorry I was chained to a chair in my mothers basement for a little while there, but I broke lose and plan to be around a bit more.  How you been man?

JasperAvi
User is offlineOffline
 Been great,

Been great, actually.

Engaged now. In graduate school, getting my Masters (soon to be PhD) in Philosophy. Reading too much, working too much, not sleeping nearly enough. So, the usual, I suppose.

Good to see you back and out of mom's basement, Brian!

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back Avi   

Welcome back Avi  Eye-wink

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/