Who in the World is Charlie Check'm?

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who in the World is Charlie Check'm?

I signed up on infidelguy today, because I saw that Brian37 and BobSpence1 were moderators there (among others) and I thought I should see if there was any fun to be had.

Well boy howdy. The first thing that graced my eyes was this glorious tirade against homosexuals and fat women by the most monumentally ignorant human being to walk the earth since the dark ages. His name's "Charlie Check'm", and Charlie has a fairly low opinion of all sorts of people. From one particularly delicate and thoughtful passage in an already subtle argument:

Charlie Check'm wrote:
You faggots and dykes like to downplay gender differences because the more emphasis are put on gender differences, the more it becomes clear that faggots and dykes are fucked up in the head.

This kind of weighty discourse belongs in Wittgenstein's Tractatus! We clearly have a new champion of the theory of mind, here. Neurobiology will have to be re-written.

I was laughing my ass off writing responses to this idiot. He's like ... what's sillier than a clown? Like a yelling mime. Yeah, a mime that's yelling at everyone. So, he's ridiculous, like a mime, but then he's not even being quiet or doing that invisible box thing, he's just yelling.

So has anyone ever heard of this guy?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
theTwelve wrote:HisWillness

theTwelve wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

\ Telling the man that he's also a no-talent embarrassment on top of being as ignorant as a medieval toilet scrubber seems like laying it on thick.

Well, to defend Charlie here, every atheist rapper I've come across is  a no-talent embarrassment, greydon square anybody? In fact i might argue that charlie was among the better of the lot. 

Science is just not something deep to rap about, it's rather shallow, and the fawning over it, belongs to devotees of an artless class. 

You got it all wrong. Rap itself sucks, as do all rappers. It is an afront to the entire entertainment industry that rap is considered music. It's amatuer poetry about violence, rape, sex, guns, and stupidity in general; exclusively; to a repetitive beat long past cliché.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
theTwelve wrote:HisWillness

theTwelve wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

\ Telling the man that he's also a no-talent embarrassment on top of being as ignorant as a medieval toilet scrubber seems like laying it on thick.

Well, to defend Charlie here, every atheist rapper I've come across is  a no-talent embarrassment, greydon square anybody? In fact i might argue that charlie was among the better of the lot. 

Science is just not something deep to rap about, it's rather shallow, and the fawning over it, belongs to devotees of an artless class. 

All we need to do is get Charlie to punch out Infidel Guy and you have a comparision.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

Vastet wrote:
theTwelve wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

You got it all wrong. Rap itself sucks, as do all rappers. It is an afront to the entire entertainment industry that rap is considered music. It's amatuer poetry about violence, rape, sex, guns, and stupidity in general; exclusively; to a repetitive beat long past cliché.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

It seems this guy is back on the IG forums if anyone wants to have another go at him. 

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks Will

HisWillness wrote:

theTwelve wrote:

It's like you can't stop baiting, Twelve. You're like ... a master baiter.

I was enjoying this thread anyway but that tickle brought a tear to my eye.

Thanks a bunch.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
And while it's clangingly obvious

It sounds to me rather like Charlie Check'm secretly wants a nice big cock up the bum.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ = hiphop, the slightly

^ = hiphop, the slightly less annoying stepchild of rap that does actually qualify as music.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.