Nobody laughs at God

Lord_of_Rock
User is offlineOffline

Stosis
User is offlineOffline
Nope, in the situations

Nope, in the situations mentioned in that movie, I'm busy doing something that will help. Therefore, god is the furthest thing from my mind.

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Nice song

Nice song

Di66en6ion
Di66en6ion's picture
User is offlineOffline
I laugh at wars and death

I laugh at wars and death all the time for various reasons, what's the point of this video?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Di66en6ion wrote:I laugh at

Di66en6ion wrote:

I laugh at wars and death all the time for various reasons, what's the point of this video?

Don't laugh at God or he'll whoop your ass (and any other innocent asses that happen to be nearby)?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
laughter

I laugh at God in the same way I laugh at other mythical creations, like unicorns, leprechauns, and ethical Republicans.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rock!!!

It is impossible to laugh at something that does not exist.  I certainly laugh at the idea of a god and the true believers are even more laughable.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Joke:   There is a

Joke:

There is a square room with a million dollars in the middle. In each corner are respectively, Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, God and the Tooth Fairy. If they each start running at the same time, who gets to the money first?

Answer, none of them. After all, there is no Santa Cause, Easter Bunny Tooth Fairy and certainly there is no God.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like...

I like Regina Spektor. I've been listening to her for a few years now. The music is fairly simple and pleasing but the lyrics usually don't make much sense and this song is no exception. I don't care much for her latest album though, kinda getting weary of her style.

Mr. Rock, is there a point you're trying to make here?

Respectfully,
Lenny

"The righteous rise, With burning eyes, Of hatred and ill-will
Madmen fed on fear and lies, To beat and burn and kill"
Witch Hunt from the album Moving Pictures. Neal Pert, Rush

Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Joke:

There is a square room with a million dollars in the middle. In each corner are respectively, Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, God and the Tooth Fairy. If they each start running at the same time, who gets to the money first?

Answer, none of them. After all, there is no Santa Cause, Easter Bunny Tooth Fairy and certainly there is no God.

The answer, of course, is the man-hating bull dyke.

"Like Fingerpainting 101, gimme no credit for having class; one thumb on the pulse of the nation, one thumb in your girlfriend's ass; written on, written off, some calling me a joke, I don't think that I'm a sellout but I do enjoy Coke."

-BHG

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Family_Guy wrote:The answer,

Family_Guy wrote:

The answer, of course, is the man-hating bull dyke.

That's a good call -- every bull-dyke I've ever known has wanted to be one of the guys. Y'know, watch sports, drink beer, and talk about working on motorcycles or something.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence