Jesus returned in 2007, I have proof

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus returned in 2007, I have proof

Back in 1986 I received a booklet describing how the Bible predicts that Jesus will return in 2007 and all the good Christians will be raptured.  For some sick reason I kept it.  Probably as a wee lad I wanted to mock fundies by pointing out how they were wrong.  Sure, it's 2009 and I'm just getting around to it but here it is:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=130331718&blogId=507374606

And yes, these booklets are still for sale.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nice, Very Nice

That is great.  I particularly appreciate the people flying out of their graves in white dresses.  Is it just me, or does the fellow in the foreground look like he might be native American?  At any rate, if the rapture did happen, then there isn't anybody near me going to heaven.  That's a comforting thought really.  There are so many I will enjoy watching tormented in the bowels of hell along with me...

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lies!!!   Jesus came

Lies!!!

Jesus came back in 1967. Specifically in Height Ashbury. When he saw all the smelly dudes with long hair and beards walking around telling everyone to be nice to each other, he gave the whole idea up as there was nothing left for him to do.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=