Help win this poll

RagingInfidel
User is offlineOffline
Help win this poll

I ran across this poll today, the NO's are winning, let's keep it that way.

POLL: Should 'In God We Trust' be on US money and public buildings?

http://carloz.newsvine.com/_news/2009/07/17/3031477-poll-should-in-god-we-trust-be-on-us-money-and-public-buildings

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is supposed to be an

This is supposed to be an assessment of public opinion, not a contest. We don't win anything if the poll closes with more no's than yes's. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Vote casted

I wish that there was a referendum in the whole USA,and to have congress pass a bill on this matter.I wonder how it got passed to add "In God We Trust"in the first place,I'll have to look it up.It's so F<>king crazy,we seem to be going backwards in this country.  PS,the No's are in the lead 55%

Signature ? How ?