~~SWINE FLEW ~~~

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
~~SWINE FLEW ~~~

Read small article HERE

Or below:

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- Three people have been killed in religious rioting in southern India between Muslims and Hindus, police said Friday.

Widespread violence broke out in Mysore Thursday after somebody threw a dead pig into the compound of an under-construction mosque, city police commissioner Sunil Agarwal told CNN.

More than a dozen people were injured in the clashes, he said.

Police fired tear gas and used bamboo sticks to break up the rioting, according to Agarwal.

Authorities have, for now, banned assembly of five or more people on the streets of the troubled area, according to the police.

Mysore is a city in Karnataka, India's only southern state governed by the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party.

OH religion brings out the best in people!!! Both the people that tossed the pig to those who reacted.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Were there any useful cuts

Were there any useful cuts of meat or had it already been dead too long to butcher?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Religion will end when pigs

Religion will end when pigs can fly.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Were there any useful cuts of meat or had it already been dead too long to butcher?

The useful cuts of meat were sent to the new deli.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Quote:The useful cuts of

Quote:

{Groan}

That reminds me of possibly the worst off the cuff line I've ever uttered.  Thinking it was obvious that I had my tongue embedded deeply in my cheek, I once commented to an Indian girl, "What would Indians know about darts?  That's a British game!"

It went over significantly worse than I imagined it might.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:

Quote:

{Groan}

That reminds me of possibly the worst off the cuff line I've ever uttered.  Thinking it was obvious that I had my tongue embedded deeply in my cheek, I once commented to an Indian girl, "What would Indians know about darts?  That's a British game!"

It went over significantly worse than I imagined it might.

That is fucking hilarious... Fuck her if she couldn't get a joke

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Funny yes, but I can see why

Funny yes, but I can see why she wouldn't have been impressed.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.