Discover The Secrets of Mind Sciences and Mind Power By Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir

Alam
User is offlineOffline
Discover The Secrets of Mind Sciences and Mind Power By Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

ZHEEL SCIENCES studies the Human Excellence and Physical / Meta Physical Powers. ZHEEL SCIENCES guides us the right use of Human Mind Powers and Physical Skills. Learn Mind Sciences with Master Mind Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir. Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir is International Author and Writer of 14 Books, some of his famous books are [The Secrete World of Healing Energies, The Secrete World of ZHEEL SCIENCES, Advance Treatment of Depression through Meditation, Mind Power, Yoga and SAMDA Healing Energy, Paranormal Sciences, Encyclopedia of ZHEEL SCIENCES, Muslims and Islam from Past to Future]. Zheel Science Institute has seven Schools and I have been the student of the School of Mind Sciences and did the course of Bio Mind Power, Bio Plasma Mind, Power of Mind and body language, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Silva Mind Method, Mind Powers and SAMAD’s Mind. Mind Sciences guide us about the Power of Mind and it offers different courses like PMBL (The Power of Mind and Body Languages, for success in our lives. After I got tuning and activation of my Mind Powers, I am able to achieve my personal goals easily thanks to Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir, the Founder & the Chief Trainer of Zheel Sciences, whom Allah has bestowed both Spiritual Powers and Mind Powers; he easily transfers to his students. He always sacrifices for the benefit of the people and is the best Researcher on Mind Power and Body Languages. I am doing the Mind Science Course from Zheel Sciences Institute. I am the student of the Dr Abdul Samad Musafir and I have done the course of Mind Powers & Samad’s Mind from Zheel Science Institute. Now I am able to use my mind powers easily and can achieve Daily, Monthly and Yearly Goals. As I have a good control over my Mind; therefore my mind works alot better. I lead a healthy life and have a powerful mind thanks to this course and Dr. Abdul Samad. I am an individual with control on my mind, body and thoughts and this will surely make me a successful person in the world. He beautifully explains the structure and working of minds powers (Conscious Mind, Sub-Conscious Mind, Unconscious Mind, Beta, Theta, Delta and Alpha Mind Rays and the Mind Aura, Chakras and Body Energy Center. He made us feel the Super Mind Powers. Below is also the link by which you can get some more details about the Zheel Sciences. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Snx5B63B8 For complete details you can also visit the website www.mindsciences.asia and also attend the Intro Lecture every Thursday at 07-PM at Zheel Science Institute For Contact Details  Tel: [+92-21] 5444457, 0321-5444457, 0333-5444457  

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh! You must be here for

Oh! You must be here for Luminon, he'll be along in a few hours...

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Quote:Oh! You must be here

Quote:

ROFL.  Thanks for making my day a little happier, Doomy.  Even if it wasn't your aim.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:Oh!

The Doomed Soul wrote:

I'm sorry I'm late, honey. I had my astrology course Smiling

Well, let's look at this guy. As for the mind training, I only recognize NLP and Silva's method, none of which my group practices. Such a methods are mostly a practical variations on many possibilities of the esoteric theory. It is practically possible, though not theoretically accurate. I'll have to examine that Dr. Musafir and his schools more closely with an advanced help from my group's colleague. There might be something I'm searching for a longer time, something about a work with sub-consciousness. So far, I see no problem with this one school, the brain is a biologic machine and should be taught to obey the conscious programming from the owner.

I don't trust his version of Feng Shui and I absolutely don't trust his version of astrology for very serious reasons.  Otherwise, all other methods in the Alternative Medicine School are well known and recommendable. Things like Reiki and Yoga are also classy.
It is diffcult to say what are the methods which are unfamiliar to me. They may work, I've seen very similar things, but in various quality and price. It really depends on the people leading it. We have seen many quacks, dark mages former or present, somewhat able people, complete fools, and also some good workers.

The greatest problem there is, that this institute has no unifying theory, and if yes, it's not mentioned on the homepage, so I can't translate it to my terms. Therefore, they can commit mistakes like Kundalini Yoga. Kundalini is a very dangerous energy, which must not be awakened by own effort. If done so, it may cause a permanent damage on subtle bodies, neuroses or insanity, if awakened prematurely. Kundalini must be left strictly autonomous. We had here once a case of a small, natural, partial spontaneous wake of Kundalini, and that man felt totally HIGH for a week.
They seem to have no theory of the Soul and Monad, and without the Soul contact and awareness, there is a chance that any of these methods will be used ignorantly, thus misused. Without the unifying theory, it is less or more a blind work. Our group is lucky to have the theory, decades of experience and also a reliable clairvoyant help, without that we couldn't guarantee harmlessness.

As for the Healing Energy School and other not-quite-Reiki energies, they look interesting. Well, less or more. It's probably an equivalent of Reiki, probably originating in astral sub-realm, 5th, or 6th at best. This means, not bad, but a thing mostly for beginners. Beginners are those who still don't realize, that the best things can not be bought or given.

What are the prices, btw?  (I'd like to check if the price conforms to the #1 rule of practical spirituality)

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.