Why Atheists arguments don't work.....

Hope this hasn't been submitted before.

Hilarious.

cervello_marcio
Superfan
cervello_marcio's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I mean.......it has to be

I mean.......it has to be a joke, right?

right?

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've managed to watch a

I've managed to watch a couple of his other Vids, I'm not so sure. He sounds so...so...classically theistic.

Has anyone else ever done an Alpha Course?

http://www.alphausa.org/

That's how they came across. Very nice, very deluded. Easy meat.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
That was really funny!  Try

That was really funny!  Try this one.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Why it's just a Theory and

"Why it's just a Theory and not a scienec, not a fact. A Theory is something you made up and you're looking for the evidence for it. Then it becomes a fact."

At the 2:00 minute point "Giraffe's just made their necks longer, how come we haven't found any skeletons of a short-necked giraffe?" A hellish expose of the errors of Atheism, neatly capped by "Giraffe's are stupid. Otherwise they'd see birds flying and grow wings"

Why are we weaker than monkeys? Evolution is supposed to make everything better!"

One the subject of the Big Bang If you blow a house up it doesn't make it better

Oh, dude is serious. Yikes!

Atheistism? Now you've gone too far!

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

cervello_marcio
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 I can't even watch this

I can't even watch this guy. It's painful. How do you feel comfortable making ten minute instructional/explanatory videos when you've clearly never opened a book on the subject? At least Hovind pretends to be smart.

"Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, show me the steep and thorny way to heaven. Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, himself the primrose path of dalliance treads. And recks not his own rede."

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
cervello_marcio wrote: I

cervello_marcio wrote:

I mean.......it has to be a joke, right?

right?

The spectre of Poe.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

cervello_marcio
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 I was gonna cry Poe but it

I was gonna cry Poe but it just seems so legit. Does anyone know the name of his channel? Perhaps that would shed some light on the situation...

"Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, show me the steep and thorny way to heaven. Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, himself the primrose path of dalliance treads. And recks not his own rede."

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesusophile is the best Poe

Jesusophile is the best Poe I've ever seen. How he does it all with a straight face... amazing! You should see his vid on condoms. So fucking funny!

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you think this

Do you think this stammering, ignominious, insipid shitdick put much rehearsal time into this?

Jesus in a grilled cheese, we need more like him.