My humble conribution

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
My humble conribution

Please learn about me at http://www.angeloftruth.  I am 67 years ahead of you on the subject of this site and a hard core skeptic of all things because of the discovery of the sea of lies that we are engulfed in 24/7.  I am also a skeptic of myself and cordially invite critiques and analysis of all that I say.  So far as my views into the future that I have been afforded throughout my life, I was warned two months ago that I was in grave danger of dying, and am writing this with great difficulty wearing a neck brace after breaking my neck, back, ribs. teeth, right arm and hand one month ago where I came within a millimeter of dying in  a fall.  Read my site, be amused, be angered, be informed, ...whatever... I am all about truth, facts, and reality and immune to insults.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
correction

Oops!  My web site is http://www.angeloftruth.com.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
From your site:  When I

From your site: 

When I was about four years old, I started having what I thought was imaginary 'conversations" with some unknown entity. 

And

Another 'gurdian angel' popped up in 1991 and caused me to make piles of money for the next several years.

arthur king wrote:
wearing a neck brace after breaking my neck, back, ribs. teeth, right arm and hand one month ago where I came within a millimeter of dying in  a fall.

You. Have.The. Worst. Guardian. Angel. Ever!

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 I was warned.  It was

I was warned.  It was entirely my own fault.  I cannot be saved from myself.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can't be saved from utter

Can't be saved from utter stupidity either.  There's a lot of things you god (and his minions) can't do, huh?

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poe?   

Poe?   

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 There ain't no

There ain't no "miracles"...

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ditto!!!!!!!

arthur king wrote:

There ain't no "miracles"...

I read your personal profile,  you are eather schizophrenic,  frequint user of the black crack addicts wares or a complete Poe.  Exactly how meny theists read your site?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote: frequint

Jeffrick wrote:

frequint user of the black crack addicts wares

... tell me more

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
he is somethin'.

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

... tell me more

It's in his personal blog on why he became the voice of god.  If your nice, and live near Atlanta maybe he'll share.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:The Doomed

Jeffrick wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

... tell me more

It's in his personal blog on why he became the voice of god.  If your nice, and live near Atlanta maybe he'll share.

Cool! i always wanted my own Black Crack Addict! ... i will love, and feed, and call him George!

What Would Kharn Do?

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL !!!!!!

You and Arthur King are starting to sound alike.    Just remember to feed George and clean his cage often.

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
The Flying Spaghetti Monster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ask God to build you a

Ask God to build you a better website. Just add that to your daily prayer list.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 Hoped to find some serious

Hoped to find some serious thinkers here, but, like the reigious right wing politicians, it's all drivel... 

arthur king, the voice of god

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
arthur king wrote: Hoped to

arthur king wrote:

Hoped to find some serious thinkers here, but, like the reigious right wing politicians, it's all drivel... 

...says the man who claims to be the sole voice of God and who's username is King Author backwards.

Fine, you want to have a serious conversation? Start by presenting us with some evidence that you're not just a fucking lunatic. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
D:

.......................................the color scheme.

I clicked on the link to that website and was blinded by yellow. And blue text I think it was.

Wow. I think I still see spots.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
arthur king wrote: Hoped to

arthur king wrote:

You want serious thinking? Ok, let's examine the FIRST SENTENCE in your contents:

http://www.angeloftruth.com/origins.html

"God wanted a universe for some reason that he has never told me about. "

An "all-knowing" God doesn't "want." If an infinite being already knows every conceivable future outcome, it doesn't want anything. How can you have a desire when you already know what's coming? Attaching human attributes to an infinite being is your first mistake.

Want some more serious thinking? Tell me how God made light on Day one, but didn't make the Sun and Stars until Day 4? Or how he made plants on day 3 without sunlight? Were these SUPER PLANTS?

Better question, why the FUCK does an all-powerful God need a day of rest? Lazy ass, I bet Allah didn't need to rest.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 You allow yourself to be

You allow yourself to be confused by bullshit christian descriptions of god that are designed to support christianity's control of human slavery.  Ignore the 'bible', it is pure political control bullshit written by Roman slave control theroticians.  Light is but an electromagnetic disturbance which existed from the big bang, no colagulated terristeral bodies necessary.  God does NOT know the future, there is no such thing as predestination.  We create the future, instant by instant, acting under the laws of physics, ...as does god.

PS:  Theocratic tyranny will never be destroyed with "atheism" but only with a "better god".  All of the hustorical evidence accumulated since the beginning of the human race says that the human race wants a "god" or is genetically pre-disposed to "know" a god.  So a "good" god must be provided.  Every separate and isolated society has had 'gods'.

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
arthur king wrote: You

arthur king wrote:

You allow yourself to be confused by bullshit christian descriptions of god that are designed to support christianity's control of human slavery.  Ignore the 'bible', it is pure political control bullshit written by Roman slave control theroticians.  Light is but an electromagnetic disturbance which existed from the big bang, no colagulated terristeral bodies necessary.  God does NOT know the future, there is no such thing as predestination.  We create the future, instant by instant, acting under the laws of physics, ...as does god.

The bible is the ONLY evidence you have that separates you from any other crazy person. Your testimony and claim to know the "truth" while others only know "faith" and "belief" will from this moment on be ignored. To claim you know universal truths based on personal experiences is either arrogant, foolish, or a sign of insanity. It's people like you that keep our species from advancing.

arthur king wrote:

PS:  Theocratic tyranny will never be destroyed with "atheism" but only with a "better god".  All of the hustorical evidence accumulated since the beginning of the human race says that the human race wants a "god" or is genetically pre-disposed to "know" a god.  So a "good" god must be provided.  Every separate and isolated society has had 'gods'.

Wrong. People are becoming more rational as we advance. Religion is simply an appeal to hope when we do not understand the universe. Guess what? Things are becoming clearer every day.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 Religiom is politics, pure

Religiom is politics, pure and simeple. the art and craft of control.  Read it all and you will understand.  I have tried everything imaginable to find the common thread that makes religion ,akd sense, and what I have presented is the 'common thread' that makes it all make good logical sense.  Everything fits, no miracles, magic, etc.

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
arthur king wrote: Religiom

arthur king wrote:

Religiom is politics, pure and simeple. the art and craft of control.  Read it all and you will understand.  I have tried everything imaginable to find the common thread that makes religion ,akd sense, and what I have presented is the 'common thread' that makes it all make good logical sense.  Everything fits, no miracles, magic, etc.

I'm no longer talking about religion, I'm talking directly about your rhetoric. I don't have to read the bible or any other religious manuscript to know it's bullshit, lol. WE'RE NOT DISAGREEING, PAL Smiling

Your "common thread" is just your opinion based on your imagination, which by the way, is pretty lame. I could make up a better explanation for life with a God in our existence in my sleep. The very idea of a GOD making man to help him solve the problem of an expanding universe is RETARDED. That does NOT make logical sense.

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
"He said that he was not

"He said that he was not from my imagination, and that he would provide proof of who he was every time we had a 'conversation' by telling me something that would happen in the future, and when that event happened, I would know that it was not my imagination making things up."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He then goes on to tell us how he's a prophet. Dude, you're a fucking moron. I'm done with this thread.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 "That does NOT make

"That does NOT make logical sense."

Then please explain what your theory is as to why we do what it is that we do.  Creation of knowledge IS our singular function.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 I, and everything about me

I, and everything about me is unimportant.  Have you read the history of Jesus and the christian church yet?  BTY, the Roman Empire is still alive and well, and calling itself 'christianity' now.

Your input seems to be limited to lame insults.  What is YOUR purpose and/or intents as to this site?

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 We are as mired in

We are as mired in theocratic lunacy as we have ever been.  Technical progress has not taken the edge off of the religious fundamentalist's lunacy and bloodletting.  We must give them  better 'belief' crutch.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 Is this a place for

Is this a place for rational discourse?  Religion is not based on reason.  So far, it looks like there is no one here except guardians fending off those with rational explanaions and substitutes for the lies thaat religion smothers us with.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum, Mr.

Welcome to the forum, Mr. King Arthur. As an opener, I would just like you say that you are the most arrogant person that I have met on this website so far; believe me, that is a remarkable achievement.

Anyways, this is an atheist website; despite our insults and cynical responses, we don't disagree with most of what you said, just the "voice of God" part. If that's the only thing you're trying to prove, then there is no reason to continue this discussion, unless you actually have some compelling arguments or evidence for us. 

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Welcome

butterbattle wrote:

Welcome to the forum, Mr. King Arthur. As an opener, I would just like you say that you are the most arrogant person that I have met on this website so far; believe me, that is a remarkable achievement.

Anyways, this is an atheist website; despite our insults and cynical responses, we don't disagree with most of what you said, just the "voice of God" part. If that's the only thing you're trying to prove, then there is no reason to continue this discussion, unless you actually have some compelling arguments or evidence for us. 

Unfortunately, I read through some of his links on his site. I'm literally disagreeing with everything he says. You should check them out, they're comical.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Flying Spaghetti Monster

The Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Unfortunately, I read through some of his links on his site. I'm literally disagreeing with everything he says. You should check them out, they're comical.

.............I don't want to read any more of it.  

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
arthur king wrote:the voice of god

You got to be a joke,some kind of implant from the right wing nuts,or are you really that sorry of a person,you bash religion and your web site is filled with god talk and someone speaks to you,what are your Moses or what ?  

Signature ? How ?

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 The world seems to be

The world seems to be slowly, very slowly following my example.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 Surprise, surprise, there

Surprise, surprise, there ain't no connection between any religion which are all political organizations, and god.  They are all tyrannical hoaxes.

Atheist means not believing the bullshit put out by religion.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 Atheists are the preferred

Atheists are the preferred and beloved people of god because they do no crimes against him.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 Please itemize that which

Please itemize that which you find objectionable so we might have a more rational discussion.  Ignore the part about me, I did not expect you or anyone to believe it, and have considered deleting it, even though it is the most truthful of all.  While most of this site is derived from historical research and the current characteristics of the religions,  some connections are derived from logic alone.  It is ALL related to profits, today and into the dim past.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 I am a faxcimilie of Jesus

I am a faxcimilie of Jesus who was somewhat of a union organizer, and I approve of atheism.  I am your best friend, and you should not be so opposed to me while you know so little.  Read and learn how you may be free.  God exists, but he deliberately made himself irrellevant to this world, we do what we do alone and unaided.  We ARE successful, by deliberate design.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 "... I would just like

"... I would just like you say that you are the most arrogant person that I have met on this website so far; ..."

Do not confuse arrogant with informed.  As I said in the beginning, I am decades ahead of this site in preparation for what YOU are trying to do.  I was told that the internet was being built for me so I could broadcast world wide without being killed by the theocrats, ...in 1947. 

Are you an agent of the theocrats?

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 You are mostly right, it

You are mostly right, it is totally irrelevant in this world whether god exists or not.  Everything comes out the same in both cases.  We do what we do on our own, by ourselves, quite successfully.  But we are a single function entity, we create new knowledge, and all else we do is a byproduct of this.  It is also the only comon thread that runs through the whole of the human race, for all of history.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 I have only one

I have only one prediction, that someday we will learn how to control the universe, our singular purpose for existence.  Look up CERN the human race's leading edge.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 "... sole voice of

"... sole voice of God ..."

Not true.  There are others such as me, and always have been.  Most have been killed by the theocrats, thus the invention of the internet for our safety.  

Awelton85
Superfan
Awelton85's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I'll bite. In your

Ok, I'll bite.

In your section about why we are here, you believe that god needed humans to make computers to band-aid his flawed universe? Sounds life a pretty inferior god to me.

If you really believe that a creator that is all knowing enough to set everything in motion in the beginning, why would he need a computer to stop expansion? Computers don't change physics, and neither do the voices in your head.

I suggest you get some help before it is too late. I have heard of a few people who got famous by calling themselves the voice of god. One of them got nailed to a tree, another one thought god told him so send a large number of armed forces to the middle east. There was even one who was burned along with his followers by the ATF in Waco. You are probably easy pickings with that neck brace on.

One thing that I do agree with you about: if there were a god, he would probably like atheists better than religious nuts.

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell

Stewie: Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak", and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."

Awelton85
Superfan
Awelton85's picture
User is offlineOffline
By the way Charles, if you

By the way Charles, if you knew about the Internet for so long, why was your site not registered until aug. 2006? Did all of that heat in Sunnyvale make you forget to make a website?

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell

Stewie: Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak", and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
arthur king wrote:

arthur king wrote:
Atheists are the preferred and beloved people of god because they do no crimes against him.

Sigged.

Dude, your web site needs a major overhaul. It looks bad.

Just for reference, I can tell you that I have been on the internet since before there even were web sites. Heck but I made one of the first graphical web sites for a now defunct organization and the site still exists. My work from the early 90's looks better than your site. BTW, here it is (don't bother trying to email me, that account has been dead for at least a decade):

http://www.geocities.com/athens/1200/

Hell but those pages were designed to open in only a couple of seconds on a 9600 baud modem.

In any case,

arthur king wrote:
I was told that the internet was being built for me so I could broadcast world wide without being killed by the theocrats, ...in 1947.

Holy shit dude! That is arrogance raised to an art form and done on a virtuoso level. Apparently, when the people who built ARPANET thought that they were trying to provide a communications infrastructure that could survive a nuclear war, they were really doing it all for you.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 "Dude, your web site needs

"Dude, your web site needs a major overhaul. It looks bad."

Thanks.  As I said, I am seeking critique.  What do you suggest for this one-of-a-kind site?

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 "Holy shit dude!"The most

"Holy shit dude!"

The most important endeavor on the face of the Earth right now is the extermination of christianity, it is in it's 230th year, and gasining continuously.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 We were created to BE

We were created to BE computers.which we are, to LEARN HOW to control the universe, which we ARE DOING.  Look up CERN to understand this.

Koresh was a christian, an anemy of god.

"I suggest you get some help before it is too late. "

I have found this to be SOP ffrom the right winger's tool box.  Ir's caused by being unable to think outside of the box.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 ?????? Sunnyvale??? WTF?

??????

Sunnyvale???

WTF?

The Flying Spag...
Science Freak
User is offlineOffline
K, I'm claiming your

K, I'm claiming your intentions are completely false as well as your site. No 67 year old person says "WTF?" Sorry, you're a dumb teenager.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
The Flying Spaghetti Monster

The Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:

K, I'm claiming your intentions are completely false as well as your site. No 67 year old person says "WTF?" Sorry, you're a dumb teenager.

Is that safe around Black Crack Addicts? i dont want George picking up any bad habbits...

What Would Kharn Do?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
arthur king wrote:

arthur king wrote:
"Dude, your web site needs a major overhaul. It looks bad."

Thanks. As I said, I am seeking critique. What do you suggest for this one-of-a-kind site?

Well I would need to know how you are hosting it. If you are writing html and uploading with ftp, then you should consider less garish colors and more graphics. But that will still leave you looking like an early 90's site.

On the other hand, if you actually have an admin cp that you can work with, then you really ought to consider going with a cms such as joomla. You will need to create a db before you can get joomla running though but that is actually trivial.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 I don't age... and I'm 72

I don't age... and I'm 72 or so...

And I caused them to usw WTF! on msnbc.

arthur king
User is offlineOffline
 I am facts, truth, and

I am facts, truth, and reality, not entertainment.  Read it all for clarity.  I use an html generator with an automatic update pkg.  I'm considering expanding it into a book.