Food Court Musical

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Food Court Musical

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:3

Love improv anywhere.

The time stop one was great, and so were all the others I've seen from them.

Theism is why we can't have nice things.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
OMG~ Where do I sign up to

OMG~ Where do I sign up to dance and sing???

That was so awesome!!!

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
 This one is awesome too.

This one is awesome too.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
I watched all of their

I watched all of their videos yesterday at www.improveverywhere.com . I couldn't stop laughing for several hours (yeah, several hours); I think the other people in my dorm were starting to get annoyed.

Some of my other favorites include Best Game Ever, Look Up More, etc. and, of course, their famous frozen flash mob at Grand Central Station.

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:
OMG~ Where do I sign up to dance and sing???

You could join their global network. Hehe.

http://improveverywhere.ning.com/

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare