Are you in debt ?

carx
carx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Are you in debt ?

Well I think the question is simple are you in debt or where you ever In debt ?

And if you have gone into debt then please list the reason why.

triften
atheist
triften's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes. House.

Yes. House.

marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seriously?

Seriously?

carx
carx's picture
User is offlineOffline
triften wrote:Yes. House.Is

triften wrote:

Yes. House.

Is it hard for you with your debt during the recession I heard a lot of horror stories. So is the back paying going good ?
Personally I have no experience with debt I inherited my house and I have never hade a credit card or debt in my life.

Hell I’m from Poland our president haze no bank account. 

marcusfish wrote:

Seriously?

???
Sorry I don’t understand to who this question is addressed it can be me or triften.

Warning I’m not a native English speaker.

http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=281515 DDR and game sound track download

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes. Car.

Yes. Car.

triften
atheist
triften's picture
User is offlineOffline
carx wrote:triften

carx wrote:

triften wrote:

Yes. House.

Is it hard for you with your debt during the recession I heard a lot of horror stories. So is the back paying going good ?
Personally I have no experience with debt I inherited my house and I have never hade a credit card or debt in my life.

Hell I’m from Poland our president haze no bank account. 

No problems here. We live inside of our means and last year made distinct inroads in reducing our debt.

-Triften

Awelton85
Superfan
Awelton85's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am in debt on my house, my

I am in debt on my house, my harley and a home improvement loan. You have to be in debt to have anything nice, really. On the upside, the payments are easy enough, and I will own everything in a few years. I am 23 years old and I will have a paid off house by the time I am 30. Not many people can say they will be out of debt by 30, but I'm trying like hell. My goal is to just have utilities to pay for by 30. As long as I continue to have a company truck I can put lots of money to retirement.

On the flipside, I have 27-30 year old friends who are $20,000 in credit card debt and renting the house they live in.

My advice: buy a house as soon as possible, buy good used vehicles and wait to get married. I should have an infomercial...

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell

Stewie: Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak", and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."

carx
carx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awelton85 wrote:You have to

Awelton85 wrote:
You have to be in debt to have anything nice, really...

Actually you need debt to have all the bullshit stuff. I know where to get a used car for 100zł = $25 and normal used cars are about 1000zł = $250.

And you don’t need a useless plaza TV a CRT is fine and if you know where to get one you can have insanely low prices.

Here is a trick find hardware that you like for a PC wait 2~3 mounts now the cost for this hardware is 125zł =$30 and you can build a PC for 1000zł using thus cheep parts and you have 90% of the computational power of the most expensive PC.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

carx wrote:

Awelton85 wrote:

Actually you need debt to have all the bullshit stuff. I know where to get a used car for 100zł = $25 and normal used cars are about 1000zł = $250.

And you don’t need a useless plaza TV a CRT is fine and if you know where to get one you can have insanely low prices.

Here is a trick find hardware that you like for a PC wait 2~3 mounts now the cost for this hardware is 125zł =$30 and you can build a PC for 1000zł using thus cheep parts and you have 90% of the computational power of the most expensive PC.

No one is perfect.

But where are you going with all of this?

Debt is fine. Money is a commodity. Payment for use is not unreasonable. Insert here all the yadayadayada about too much debt and buying more than needed.

Your examples are not clear. Today CRTs of the same size in viewing area are more expensive than LCDs. The price of LCDs is falling as fast as hard drives which are roughly doubling in capacity for the same price every year. If you had posted this a year ago you would have had a point.

You can build a kit computer of dual or quad core at 2.3GHz range from tigerdirect.com for about $300 and they have several kits around that price range. (No connection to tigerdirect save as a satified customer in the $3000+ range over the years.) I see no reason to settle for what you suggest and have not read of any offering with that low a clock speed in at least five years.

Where are you going with all of this? You are not making sense.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Awelton85
Superfan
Awelton85's picture
User is offlineOffline
carx wrote:Awelton85

carx wrote:

Awelton85 wrote:

I am not sure what qualifies a house as a bullshit purchase.

I have owned a few $200 cars when I was younger, that is why I know how to work on cars now. It costs a little more for something reliable.

I don't understand the rest of your post. Are you trying to sell me a tv?

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell

Stewie: Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak", and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hell.... who needs to buy a

Hell.... who needs to buy a car at all?  start a horse farm and GROW your family's vehicles for countless generations!

Back away from my "useless" lcd TV though!

carx
carx's picture
User is offlineOffline
  A_Nony_Mouse wrote:But

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Awelton85 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
  Why is this discussion to have a point I’m doing this because of the same reason a humanitarian helps and a rapist rapes it gives me pleasure that’s all, the asking of this question and your responses give me pleasure that’s all. Every human evaluates and chooses that what gives him the lest pain/dissatisfaction or most pleasure/satisfaction. Every animal follows this pattern what did you expect ? 
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
 Your examples are not clear. Today CRTs of the same size in viewing area are more expensive than LCDs. The price of LCDs is falling as fast as hard drives which are roughly doubling in capacity for the same price every year. If you had posted this a year ago you would have had a point.  
  LCD get bad pixels CRT don’t , I didn’t see a CRT TV however do you have a link for a CRT TV ? I don’t pay attention to the prices of Tv I did have the same TV for 20 yarest and if it isn’t damaged don’t fix it , and apparently will have it for along long time.  
phooney wrote:
Hell.... who needs to buy a car at all?  start a horse farm and GROW your family's vehicles for countless generations! 
 If the hours can perform like a car ( 90 Km/H for 12 hours ) why not , to brows the web a 1999 computer is 100% sufficient if someone  isn’t  using the newest  3D games or 3d rendering they are  buying a alter to their own stupidity with every NEW computer , have you herded of it , its named the ad novum fallacy ,  appeal to novelty , you know logic stuff , smart peoples stuff. 
Awelton85 wrote:
I have owned a few $200 cars when I was younger, that is why I know how to work on cars now
 Nice for you 
Awelton85 wrote:
. It costs a little more for something reliable
 Most of today’s cars use electronic , electronics brake more then something made form simple machines and you really can get the window down using a pulley you don’t need a automatic system. Try again electronics brake down faster then simple machines  and old cars have no electronics. I will correct my views if present evidence to the contrary instead of a buzz word like “more reliable” prove it or stop assuming it that’s my motto and strangle enough I’m never wrong and if I am I stop being wrong.  I have a 10 years  old car and for 5 years it didn’t brake down , maybe you have only crap in America ? 
phooney wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
But where are you going with all of this? Debt is fine. Money is a commodity. Payment for use is not unreasonable. Insert here all the yadayadayada about too much debt and buying more than needed.
  HAHAHAHA Do you really think I’m something that simple like you standard human ? I realize that the world is deterministic and slaves love to be slaves because its in their programming and there is a few correct variations that produce success if you “want”/are determined to be a slave who am I to stop a slave that wants to serve me ? If the enemy wants to kill themselves off , embrace it its only bad if you do that. There is no evil there is no good only inefficiency and efficiency. You “want” to be in debt and serve me so I get interests on my bank account ? GO DANCE my puppet DANCE DANCE DANCE you will love it and I will love it . You want a water bottle instead of a nuke for war ? GO for it be stupid its GOOD for me , reality will determine who wins ! Its karma on crack and you know its true ! Or not if your deterministic programming will not  allow this concept to form in your brain.  What did you expect me to say debt is evil repent of your sins or something ? Continue spend more serve me more.Get in debt I get the interest.Buy crap I will get the money.

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
carx wrote:HAHAHAHA Do you

carx wrote:

HAHAHAHA Do you really think I’m something that simple like you standard human ? I realize that the world is deterministic and slaves love to be slaves because its in their programming and there is a few correct variations that produce success if you “want”/are determined to be a slave who am I to stop a slave that wants to serve me ? If the enemy wants to kill themselves off , embrace it its only bad if you do that. There is no evil there is no good only inefficiency and efficiency. You “want” to be in debt and serve me so I get interests on my bank account ? GO DANCE my puppet DANCE DANCE DANCE you will love it and I will love it . You want a water bottle instead of a nuke for war ? GO for it be stupid its GOOD for me , reality will determine who wins ! Its karma on crack and you know its true ! Or not if your deterministic programming will not  allow this concept to form in your brain. What did you expect me to say debt is evil repent of your sins or something ? Continue spend more serve me more. Get in debt I get the interest. Buy crap I will get the money.

???

What are you on?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sounds like all the money

Sounds like all the money saved from salvaging what he can from the junkyard is being invested in drugs.  Glorious drugs.

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
phooney wrote:Sounds like

phooney wrote:

Sounds like all the money saved from salvaging what he can from the junkyard is being invested in drugs.  Glorious drugs.

I hope for his sake he was on drugs when he typed that.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah...we have a couple of

Yeah...we have a couple of mortgages, a couple of cars...a couple of teenagers...and a couple of credit cards that we use to support our beer and buffalo wing habit.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

carx wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
Awelton85 wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
 Why is this discussion to have a point I’m doing this because of the same reason a humanitarian helps and a rapist rapes it gives me pleasure that’s all, the asking of this question and your responses give me pleasure that’s all. Every human evaluates and chooses that what gives him the lest pain/dissatisfaction or most pleasure/satisfaction. Every animal follows this pattern what did you expect ?
In one sense, no, it is not necessary for every discussion to have a point but I have come to expect rational adults to have a point to their posts.
carx wrote:
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
 LCD get bad pixels CRT don’t , I didn’t see a CRT TV however do you have a link for a CRT TV ? I don’t pay attention to the prices of Tv I did have the same TV for 20 yarest and if it isn’t damaged don’t fix it , and apparently will have it for along long time.
Bad pixels are mostly a thing of the past. LCDs do not suffer from any of the dozen or so distortions of CRTs in addition to being affected by magnetic fields. As for your 20 year old TV, I know of no market for antique TVs in the US. Perhaps there is in Poland.  
carx wrote:
phooney wrote:
 If the hours can perform like a car ( 90 Km/H for 12 hours ) why not , to brows the web a 1999 computer is 100% sufficient if someone  isn’t  using the newest  3D games or 3d rendering they are  buying a alter to their own stupidity with every NEW computer , have you herded of it , its named the ad novum fallacy ,  appeal to novelty , you know logic stuff , smart peoples stuff.
You sound like the usual technophobe I usually find in little old ladies. But if that is all you ever wanted to do then certainly you are not going to be disappointed.  
carx wrote:
Awelton85 wrote:
I have owned a few $200 cars when I was younger, that is why I know how to work on cars now
 Nice for you 
Awelton85 wrote:
. It costs a little more for something reliable
 Most of today’s cars use electronic , electronics brake more then something made form simple machines and you really can get the window down using a pulley you don’t need a automatic system. Try again electronics brake down faster then simple machines  and old cars have no electronics. I will correct my views if present evidence to the contrary instead of a buzz word like “more reliable” prove it or stop assuming it that’s my motto and strangle enough I’m never wrong and if I am I stop being wrong.
 I frankly cannot imagine anyone giving a damn if you change your views or not. They appear rather too simplistic to take seriously.
carx wrote:
I have a 10 years  old car and for 5 years it didn’t brake down , maybe you have only crap in America ? 
phooney wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
But where are you going with all of this? Debt is fine. Money is a commodity. Payment for use is not unreasonable. Insert here all the yadayadayada about too much debt and buying more than needed.
 HAHAHAHA Do you really think I’m something that simple like you standard human ?
I do not think you are simple. I think you are juvenile, physically, mentally or both.  
carx wrote:
I realize that the world is deterministic and slaves love to be slaves because its in their programming and there is a few correct variations that produce success if you “want”/are determined to be a slave who am I to stop a slave that wants to serve me ? If the enemy wants to kill themselves off , embrace it its only bad if you do that. There is no evil there is no good only inefficiency and efficiency. You “want” to be in debt and serve me so I get interests on my bank account ? GO DANCE my puppet DANCE DANCE DANCE you will love it and I will love it . You want a water bottle instead of a nuke for war ? GO for it be stupid its GOOD for me , reality will determine who wins ! Its karma on crack and you know its true ! Or not if your deterministic programming will not  allow this concept to form in your brain. What did you expect me to say debt is evil repent of your sins or something ? Continue spend more serve me more.Get in debt I get the interest.Buy crap I will get the money.
 Tell us how you mentats use the juice of Saphu.  

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml