Obama the Antichrist!

wkirby
User is offlineOffline
Obama the Antichrist!

In case you're bored and after a giggle, checkout http://www.visionrevisited.com/Obama-New-World-Order_1/The-Obama-Deception.htm.

It's an in-depth look by "an international political researcher" that proves Obama is the Antichrist with such damning evidence as:

On the day of Barack Obama's Inauguration, the media made reference to the fact that Barack Obama's Presidential Car has been nicknamed "The Beast

AND

That in 2008 were there over 3 million searches on the keywords "Obama Antichrist" and "Obama Messiah"?

Look out world with such undeniable evidence, we're in real trouble!

Why can't people accept that Atheism is by definition no faith? I don't believe in Atheism, I simply am Atheist.

SSBBJunky
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
OMG!! such uncontrovertible

OMG!! such uncontrovertible evidence!!! I just realized something. Since this undoubtedly proves that Obama is the antichrist, then that means that christ existed and is the son of God. haha! beat that logic, son!

on a real note, I've seen people use the ''antichrist'' term with people like hitler and napoleon, but does it really mean anything? What do christians mean when they say he's the antichrist?

''Black Holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.''

FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
User is offlineOffline
hmmm

If they really wanted to get this 100% TRUTH out to the public why does it cost nearly 30 bucks (at least it's marked down from 50ish!)

The whole thing (which I read) reads like a sales pitch.

Why do people care so much about the recognizing who the antichrist is?  I thought the prophecy states he will gain the majority of the world's approval... so if he is identified and renounced it couldn't actually be the antichrist right?

wkirby
User is offlineOffline
SSBBJunky wrote:on a real

SSBBJunky wrote:

on a real note, I've seen people use the ''antichrist'' term with people like hitler and napoleon, but does it really mean anything? What do christians mean when they say he's the antichrist?

As I understand it, Antichrist is to Satan what Jesus is to God. Does it mean anything? Absolutely, it means those claiming anyone's an "Antichrist" lead sad, scared lives.

Why can't people accept that Atheism is by definition no faith? I don't believe in Atheism, I simply am Atheist.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Christianity is a fear

Christianity is a fear driven business...

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well... we're fucked. I feel

Well... we're fucked. I feel so stupid for picking him over such respectable candidates as McCain or Nader. We were fools, and now we will pay with our souls.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Is there anything idiotic

Is there anything idiotic that you wouldn't post, Modulator?

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Is there

treat2 wrote:

Who or what are you referring to? I'm not sure you said what you meant to say.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

wkirby wrote:

In case you're bored and after a giggle, checkout http://www.visionrevisited.com/Obama-New-World-Order_1/The-Obama-Deception.htm.

It's an in-depth look by "an international political researcher" that proves Obama is the Antichrist with such damning evidence as:

On the day of Barack Obama's Inauguration, the media made reference to the fact that Barack Obama's Presidential Car has been nicknamed "The Beast

AND

That in 2008 were there over 3 million searches on the keywords "Obama Antichrist" and "Obama Messiah"?

Look out world with such undeniable evidence, we're in real trouble!

Frankly I would have thought "black Jesus" more appropriate. But since he will rest on the 73rd day Black Yahweh is perhaps more appropriate. I presume they are not aware there is no anti-christ in Revelation. I further assume they do not know there is no Jesus in Revelation and it is most like a Judean or Nabatean text. I vote for Nabatean actually but some of them were likely also Judeans so it screws the reconning from their world to ours as to identity.

But I do agree with the innauguration issue. I did watch The Beast that day but was about the Russians getting their asses kicked in Afghaistan as Obama wants to happen to the US. If he does not want it, why is he sending more troops there?

On another note ..

Despite the 100 day honemoon and all the rest this guy hasn't done anything yet. Yes he has endorsed all the bailout spending but it is nothing McCain would not have done had he won. There has been a lot of talk but damned few actions and none yet with traceable consequences.

So far as I am concerned the jury is still out on him simply because there is nothing to judge.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

mrjonno
User is offlineOffline
I bought the left behind

I bought the left behind book for 20p (30 cents) in a charity shop as I wanted a laugh. Can't believe how bad the book is when it should have been great fiction.

But basically the anti-christ is anyone who works towards world peace which is very convient if you like err war

FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
User is offlineOffline
mrjonno wrote:I bought the

mrjonno wrote:

I bought the left behind book for 20p (30 cents) in a charity shop as I wanted a laugh. Can't believe how bad the book is when it should have been great fiction.

I was about 10-12(?) when my step-aunt sent me 3 of the kid's version of the left behind series for xmas (GREAT GIFT >.< ), I was a big reader and the books were so tiny that I flew through them. Those books scared the shit out of me and made me convince my mother to take us to church... which within a month I found boring and completely irrelevant to life.

I dislike fear mongering to children more than anything else I suppose.

mrjonno
User is offlineOffline
Despite being an atheist I

Despite being an atheist I loved the Omen ( and Battlestar Galactica) and loads of religious based scary stories , the potential for a decently written post end of the world religious type book could be really good.

It's just in this first book I'm reading its just so dull, no one seems to react in a remotely interesting way. I wouldnt have minded if there was a couple of scientists in it who began to have doubts after doing some err science.

If anything I'm about half way through this book now it just makes god come across as a complete arse

FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd agree with enjoying

I'd agree with enjoying plots that might have some religious basis at my current age, but seeing that I was told this was "true" and was only 10ish I didn't want my family to suffer eternally.  Funny how I read Stephen Kings "IT" in 4th grade and wasn't frightened at all...

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess one would have to

I guess one would have to buy into the concept of the first alleged Christ before they could rationalize Obama as an evil, divine entity. Personally I am waiting for the Anti-Dr. Phil...I will follow whoever that might be to Hell and Back...

marshalltenbears
marshalltenbears's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I don't like Obama, but

I don't like Obama, but the anti-christ thing doesn't surprise me. I think Bush was dubbed the AC also. Who isn't the anti christ these days. 

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!

"Take all the heads of the people
and hang them up before the Lord
against the sun.” -- Numbers 25:4

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Is there

treat2 wrote:

LOL!

This treat2 clone is the AntiChrist!