An Archaeological Moment in Time

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
An Archaeological Moment in Time

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beautiful.

Beautiful.

treat2 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Megan Fox is someone I

Megan Fox is someone I should have even heard of outside some other thread?

Who the hell is Megan Fox

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Megan Fox is

treat2 wrote:
Megan Fox is someone I should have even heard of outside some other thread? Who the hell is Megan Fox

And who mentioned Megan Fox??  ( just in case you wanted to know)

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
treat2 wrote:Megan Fox is

treat2 wrote:
Megan Fox is someone I should have even heard of outside some other thread? Who the hell is Megan Fox

Did you accidentally click on the wrong link? I see this thread is just above the one about Megan Fox in the "General Conversation...etc" forum section when sorted by creation date.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology