If you think Islam teaching isn't as good as Christianity, think again

watzup
User is offlineOffline
If you think Islam teaching isn't as good as Christianity, think again

Read these

1. If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act. They must be put to death. leviticus 18:22

2. Those enemies of mine didn't want me to be a king over me them - bring them here and kill them in front of me. - Jesus

(Luke 19:27)

If Bible is the truth, then these sentences are the word of God in Christianity. 

let compare to Muslim action which American Christian people believe as an act of terrorism 

1.9/11, Osama Bin Laden Crew destroy WTC, they basically kill Islam enemies that didn't want Mohammad to be the king over them. (compare to Luke 19:27, the difference is Muslim refer Mohammad or Allah as the king over Jesus or Christian God)

2.In Saudi Arabia, gay couple will face public execution as the punishment of being gay over there. (compare to Leviticus 18:22)

I hope this will give us better understanding of how religion had done to this world, and Christianity is not a better teaching compare to Islam. The Holy book can't be always the right answer to everything.  

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow. Luke is a pretty cool

Wow. Luke is a pretty cool book. After telling the parable with which he ends Luke 19:27, Jesus then commits horse theft. That's cool.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
watzup wrote:2. Those

watzup wrote:

2. Those enemies of mine didn't want me to be a king over me them - bring them here and kill them in front of me. - Jesus

(Luke 19:27) 

I think this one was told in a parable.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare