Pat Robertnuts says Christians shouldn't marry atheists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pat Robertnuts says Christians shouldn't marry atheists.

Now, strictly from a sense that there might be situational problems with other family members, or if you have kids, disagreements on how to raise them. It is an issue you need to be sure of before marrying ANYONE.

BUT, when you read this article, he says that "atheists" will lead Christians to
serve the devil.

http://www.opposingviews.com/articles/video-pat-robertson-says-christians-and-atheists-can-t-marry

This is the same bigoted crap that allowed Christians to pass laws saying blacks and whites couldn't marry.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Grandpa Pat has been

Grandpa Pat has been making the news lately a lot. I guess those jesus shakes are working to keep him alive.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
For completely different

For completely different reasons, I agree with him.  Christians should not marry atheists.  But by that, I mean atheists should not marry Christians.  Yeah, I know Christian women are easier to get in the sack than atheists, but in the long term, it's nothing but trouble for the atheist.  With their wacky ideas about faith, they can justify any damn thing they want in the marriage, so long as they say, "Yeah.. but I prayed, and this is what God wants.  Now respect my religion!"

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:BUT, when you

Brian37 wrote:

BUT, when you read this article, he says that "atheists" will lead Christians to
serve the devil.

Hey, the devil throws better parties. 

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: Yeah, I

Hambydammit wrote:

Yeah, I know Christian women are easier to get in the sack than atheists,

What?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
shucks

Bulldog wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

serve the devil.

Hey, the devil throws better parties. 

I've heard that Bulldog,  but as an atheist I don't believe in the devil or satan eather,  only good devout christians worship the devil;  atheists have more sense. Read the book of Job;  even god cowtows to satan just to screw over a true believer. Why didn't god screw over an atheist rather then Job:   Satan didn't allow him to.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Hambydammit

Quote:

Hambydammit wrote:

What?

At least in my experience... yeah.  Bear in mind that I'm contrasting them with "intentional atheist" women -- women who have made the informed decision to be atheist.  They tend to be very skeptical of everything a man says, and tend to want verification.  Southern protestant women are easy to get in bed, but they play the back-and-forth guilt game afterwards, so it's not worth the trouble most of the time.

You'd be amazed how many Christian women I've played hands-in-the-pants with after they learned I was an atheist.  They really like pissing their parents off.  Even when they're 30.  It's amazing.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:You'd be

Hambydammit wrote:

You'd be amazed how many Christian women I've played hands-in-the-pants with after they learned I was an atheist.  They really like pissing their parents off.  Even when they're 30.  It's amazing.

LMAO.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Hambydammit wrote:

What?

Hmm. Is it that there are more Christians? Because I can't say any one denomination was easier to get in the sack. Jews, pretty easy. Christians, pretty easy. Buddhists ... actually, Buddhists might be the easiest.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Southern

Hambydammit wrote:
Southern protestant women are easy to get in bed, but they play the back-and-forth guilt game afterwards, so it's not worth the trouble most of the time.

Have you tried ignoring that part? It works really well. Then, in their confused little minds, they'll want you again, because you're such a cold bastard.

Sigh.

Robertson was talking about me when he said "he'll be serving the devil", wasn't he?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

crazymonkie
Silver Member
crazymonkie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, yes i think he was Will.

Yes, yes i think he was Will.