We need to support Alberto Cutie

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
We need to support Alberto Cutie

...Yeah, I know, the dude is a Catholic priest and no doubt some people (myself included) find it just all too hilariously dripping with irony that he was photographed making hanky-panky on the beach. But hear me out:

This is exactly the sort of thing that can do tremendous damage to the central Catholic dogma, if Cutie can get the backing he needs to find the spine to tell Popes'R'Us, "I didn't do anything wrong!" Everyone knows the celibacy policy the Catholic church has is total lunacy and that it is equally insane that they would choose to move for a crackdown on consentual adult sex and not pedophilia, and this is an excellent opportunity to essentially back the Vatican into a corner. Our good priest has a very large and very loyal following, and given the perfectly rational nature of his 'offense', the clowns running the show over in Rome are going to lose the battle if it becomes one.

Personally, I want to find a way to make that happen.

Anyone have any ideas here with regards to what could be done to give this clergyman a confidence boost?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Youtube videos, mass email

Youtube videos, mass email the vatican and cathlic websites, genral support all over the internet and anywhere else e.g. furoms. etc,

Just make logicall arguments why he did nothing wrong anywhere people will see. As I see it it would need mass support first and these are the best way to get it

.... ofcourse mass support means less impact, but I don't see his popenessness going against his fan club

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.