MEMBER PICTURES!

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
Posts: 539
Joined: 2006-08-14
User is offlineOffline
MEMBER PICTURES!

Oh, I'm cool I know...hahahah


peterweal
peterweal's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2008-06-08
User is offlineOffline
Atheists are hot. I should

Atheists are hot.

I should know....I am one!

 


peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
Posts: 539
Joined: 2006-08-14
User is offlineOffline
peterweal wrote:Atheists are

peterweal wrote:

Atheists are hot.

I should know....I am one!

 

 

Oooh nice you're cute!


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Doing this again, eh?

Doing this again, eh? Perfect opportunity for me to post my Halloween pic. I love the red eye!

By the way... all demons own a futon...

 

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


mipoiss
mipoiss's picture
Posts: 68
Joined: 2009-04-07
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Art: Me

I'm an artist, so here'a self-portrait:

Mipoiss sel-portrait

 

Glad to meet you all!

 

Michel


Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
Posts: 1861
Joined: 2007-08-20
User is offlineOffline
With shorter hair and

With shorter hair and formal! Woo.  Hmm ... I need a new avatar ...

And that's my new avatar ...

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
On stage doing what I love

On stage doing what I love (I'm seated)

closest thing I have to a headshot

 


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
Me

What a drag  That's me two years ago at a school dance.  (Halloween theme)

 

Psst. I'm the guy.

^ is me driving a moped recently.

 

^_^  I'm only 20 btw.

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
*Pulls just uploaded pic

*Pulls just uploaded pic out*

Sticking out tongue

 

Meh

 

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


FreeHugMachine
FreeHugMachine's picture
Posts: 152
Joined: 2009-04-02
User is offlineOffline
mmm roasted bat

Dinner vastet?

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
 No. Lol.   Maybe if I

 

No. Lol.

 

 

 

Maybe if I was REALLY hungry......

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
Posts: 676
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
Don't hate me because I'm

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.


 


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
 This is me, sporting a

 This is me, sporting a recently abolished haircut, resigned to the fact that people are always trying to put their hands down my pants and take pictures:

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Hey, you look kind of like

Hey, you look kind of like VenomFangX in this picture. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


daretoknow
Superfan
daretoknow's picture
Posts: 114
Joined: 2007-12-09
User is offlineOffline
I don't care what anyone

I don't care what anyone says about you HisWillness, You are one sexy ass sonofabitch. I think you've become my new hetero male crush in place of brad pitt Eye-wink.

 

Edit: forgot my damn pic because I was so distracted by the last guys pic >_<.

 

Thats cute.


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Hey, you

butterbattle wrote:

Hey, you look kind of like VenomFangX in this picture. 

Jesus, I didn't think I'd had that much to drink! VenomFangX is that insane guy on YouTube, right?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
daretoknow wrote:I don't

daretoknow wrote:

I don't care what anyone says about you HisWillness, You are one sexy ass sonofabitch.

I'll take that, and return the compliment: you look like the guy who starred in Band of Brothers ... looking it up ... Damian Lewis. Who didn't have a man crush on that character?

While we're on look-alikes ... Thomathy, I'm thinking you have a little bit of Ralph Fiennes going on in that avatar.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2007-11-06
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy looks exactly like

Thomathy looks exactly like this guy I know..and he's yummy

Must post my pic later..


daretoknow
Superfan
daretoknow's picture
Posts: 114
Joined: 2007-12-09
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:I'll take

HisWillness wrote:

I'll take that, and return the compliment: you look like the guy who starred in Band of Brothers ... looking it up ... Damian Lewis. Who didn't have a man crush on that character?

That's new to me. I get Woody Harrilson almost every day. I don't know who the hollywood version of you is, because I never watch tv or movies. I suck, I know.

And thomathy is a pretty GQ fellow. Why are all gay men so fashionable and attractive? It isn't fair.

Thats cute.


nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
Posts: 1868
Joined: 2008-01-25
User is offlineOffline
daretoknow wrote:And

daretoknow wrote:

And thomathy is a pretty GQ fellow. Why are all gay men so fashionable and attractive? It isn't fair.

To make us heteros wish we were gay. Duh.

I'm not sure it's gay men. I'm thinking it's Canadians -- both Thomathy and HisWillness are smokin'.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers


daretoknow
Superfan
daretoknow's picture
Posts: 114
Joined: 2007-12-09
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold

nigelTheBold wrote:

daretoknow wrote:

And thomathy is a pretty GQ fellow. Why are all gay men so fashionable and attractive? It isn't fair.

To make us heteros wish we were gay. Duh.

I'm not sure it's gay men. I'm thinking it's Canadians -- both Thomathy and HisWillness are smokin'.

Yet another reason to hate Canada. You great white bastards...

Thats cute.


SSBBJunky
Superfan
Posts: 209
Joined: 2009-02-06
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness

HisWillness wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Hey, you look kind of like VenomFangX in this picture. 

Jesus, I didn't think I'd had that much to drink! VenomFangX is that insane guy on YouTube, right?

Yea----wait...   Are you misleading us because you've been VFX all this time just for the lulz?!?!

''Black Holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.''


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
SSBBJunky wrote:HisWillness

SSBBJunky wrote:

HisWillness wrote:

Jesus, I didn't think I'd had that much to drink! VenomFangX is that insane guy on YouTube, right?

Yea----wait...   Are you misleading us because you've been VFX all this time just for the lulz?!?!

Wow. I had no idea that was such a bad picture. When I move around, I don't look anything like VenomFa--  

Does he have a real name I could use? I can't call a person that; it's silly.

...

I've just watched a video of this crazy-with-a-capital-K first-class loon, and no, I don't think even I could keep the irony going that long. I don't mind telling you about the Great Cosmic Moose with authority and piety, but that guy is off his nut.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


SSBBJunky
Superfan
Posts: 209
Joined: 2009-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Playing Team Deathmatch on

Playing Team Deathmatch on COD: World at War Live.....

...........I won that game


Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2007-11-06
User is offlineOffline
 This is about my fav pic

 This is about my fav pic of me..


peterweal
peterweal's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2008-06-08
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold

nigelTheBold wrote:

daretoknow wrote:

And thomathy is a pretty GQ fellow. Why are all gay men so fashionable and attractive? It isn't fair.

To make us heteros wish we were gay. Duh.

I'm not sure it's gay men. I'm thinking it's Canadians -- both Thomathy and HisWillness are smokin'.

 

*AHEM*

I'm also Canadian.....


nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
Posts: 1868
Joined: 2008-01-25
User is offlineOffline
peterweal wrote:*AHEM*I'm

peterweal wrote:

*AHEM*

I'm also Canadian.....

And, from what I can tell from that tiny picture, you are also hot.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
I'll muddy the Canadian

I'll muddy the Canadian waters, then:

 

Western Canada: We don't need the looks. We've got the money, bitch!

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
           

       

    ...what can I say, I've had a lot of plastic surgery.

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Rev. Real
Rev. Real's picture
Posts: 57
Joined: 2008-05-21
User is offlineOffline
Sending some pimp love to

[self-censored due to other mod censor]

-Rev. Wally Real

 

 


Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
Posts: 1388
Joined: 2007-03-29
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote: This is

HisWillness wrote:

 This is me, sporting a recently abolished haircut, resigned to the fact that people are always trying to put their hands down my pants and take pictures:

You remind me of Paul Rudd!  Good stuff  Eye-wink

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/


Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
Posts: 868
Joined: 2008-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Here are some pictures of

Here are some pictures of me & my wife out and about, with the occasional photo op after having badgered semi celebrities:

http://www.unlearnnow.com/ontheroad.html

I wish I would have thought to pestered Rook Hawkins into snapping a pic with us when we went to see him in Manhattan.


mjn132
Posts: 2
Joined: 2009-04-11
User is offlineOffline
Halloween Pic

You are no match for my power demon!

I


geirj
geirj's picture
Posts: 719
Joined: 2007-06-19
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Ken G.
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Your dog

 is beautiful,is it a mixed German pointer ?


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
Haven't shaved around the

Haven't shaved around the goatee in a week. Didn't brush the hair after the shower yet either. Air-dried hair is cool right?

I'm tired, pissed off, and at work. My eyes haven't opened fully in a while so don't expect any wonderful smiles.

 

saturday

 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:   

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

    ...what can I say, I've had a lot of plastic surgery.

Simultaneously terrible and magnificent.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


mipoiss
mipoiss's picture
Posts: 68
Joined: 2009-04-07
User is offlineOffline
mipoiss wrote:I'm an artist,

mipoiss wrote:

I'm an artist, so here'a self-portrait:

Mipoiss sel-portrait

 

Glad to meet you all!

 

Michel


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
Don't take this the wrong

Don't take this the wrong way Josh, but hair may not be for you. I think you'd look better bald. It's just my opinion, take it however you want. I'd keep the goatee though, it's bad-ass.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
mjn132 wrote:You are no

mjn132 wrote:

You are no match for my power demon!

I beg your pardon? Did you say what I think you said? Can't you see my eye's are glowing with an over abundance of unholy energy that even one such I can not contain? Maybe you didn't get the memo, but I'm the one God was asking when he said "Let there be light."

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Here is one that I found in

Here is one that I found in my photobucket account from back when I still had hair:

 

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Strafio
Strafio's picture
Posts: 1346
Joined: 2006-09-11
User is offlineOffline
This is me, looking my best:

This is me, looking my best:
Moi!!


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
spike.barnett wrote:Don't

spike.barnett wrote:

Don't take this the wrong way Josh, but hair may not be for you. I think you'd look better bald. It's just my opinion, take it however you want. I'd keep the goatee though, it's bad-ass.

I shaved it all off in '99. I looked weird (-er).

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
Posts: 1861
Joined: 2007-08-20
User is offlineOffline
Having looked up pictures of

Having looked up pictures of Ralph Fiennes, I will take that as a compliment.  I might say I was channelling him, but let's not take it too much farther than that we both have amazing 5-heads or perhaps 6-heads; he is, after all, significantly older than me.  I'm quite happy to say that there are a number of attractive fellows on here.  And I have to say that it's weird, perhaps, that the imaginary people in my head who personify all of you add up, sometimes in delicious ways, to the real deal and in all cases seem to fit just right with my imagination.

(Watch out Will ...)

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."


nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
Posts: 1868
Joined: 2008-01-25
User is offlineOffline
Succumbing to peer pressure

So, just because everybody else is jumping off a cliff, I too am leaping. Here's a picture of me, from not too long ago (used this as my avatar for a bit):

A picture of nigelTheBold

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
here is my personal

here is my personal favorite.  it's me at a get-together with my buddies we dubbed "cuban night" because i brought cuban cigars and rum back from slovakia.  it was december and we couldn't smoke in the house, hence the overcoat.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
oh, and just to be a real

oh, and just to be a real cocky asshole, here's me after climbing the second highest peak in the tatra mountains (for the second time).  the slovak and polish borders run right through it.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Topher
Topher's picture
Posts: 513
Joined: 2006-09-10
User is offlineOffline
House party + alcohol +

House party + alcohol + marker pens....


Topher
Topher's picture
Posts: 513
Joined: 2006-09-10
User is offlineOffline
peppermint wrote:Oh, I'm

peppermint wrote:

Oh, I'm cool I know...hahahah

You remind me of Kari Byron of Mythbusters. You have the same smile.

 

 

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring" -- Carl Sagan


Jormungander
atheistScience Freak
Jormungander's picture
Posts: 938
Joined: 2008-07-15
User is offlineOffline
I'm a bit older than this

I'm a bit older than this photo shows, but thanks to a hard drive crash this is the most recent photo of me that I have. Yes, that's right folks: I'm a pasty, skinny engineering student.

Don't believe them, HisWillness. You don't look like VenomFangX. Thank the Lord that you don't look like that d-bag.

Edit:

I almost forgot: me after being in Vegas for too long. I don't normally look like this, but Vegas can do this to people.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."
British General Charles Napier while in India


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
...Jorm?You and I look

...Jorm?

You and I look strikingly similar.

 

It's weirdin' me out, dude (j/k)

 

 

Also... I feel totally ripped-off. This thread is a sausage fest.

WHERE'S OUR WIMMEN AT ???

 

JillSwift??? GreekGoddess??? Renee???

PIX @ NOW!!!

Sticking out tongue

 

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940