I seriously need your help----Fear Of Dying.

Cory_The_Ration...
User is offlineOffline
I seriously need your help----Fear Of Dying.

It's 4:40 in the morning over here and I need some sleep, so I'll type this shit up real quick.

My fear of dying or any of my family members(parents especially) dying,  has been getting real real serious lately. To the point of crying sometimes(which I consider real pathetic btw). I've had severe depression/anxiety since I can remember and I probably have thantophobia even since I was a believer.

My eyes are closing on me, so I will type more tomorrow.

I'm just wondering how you guys deal with the thoughts of dying or your family members dying and never getting to see them again.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Well, again my little

Quote:
Well, again my little idiot, I never claimed that DG was engaging in an ad hominem.

Quote:

Which is an ad hominem.

Learn you fallacies buddy, and I'd suggest you abstain from referring to people as "tiny brained" when we can see who is not so intelligent himself.

Uh. Yeah, you did. See? Right there.

Of course, you already knew that.

*Sigh*

Trolls... always wanderin' out from under the bridge...

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

theacrobat (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:
Well, again my little idiot, I never claimed that DG was engaging in an ad hominem.

Quote:

Which is an ad hominem.

Learn you fallacies buddy, and I'd suggest you abstain from referring to people as "tiny brained" when we can see who is not so intelligent himself.

*Sigh*

Well, here we have another moderator fanboy. If you understood why tiny brained was in quotes, you would have saved yourself the hassle. I used DG's words on him. He referred to another poster as "tiny brained" for  supposedly not understanding what a ad hominem fallacy was. Then I claimed that DG himself was "tiny brain" seen he himself didn't seem to know what a ad hominem fallacy was. 

What you fanboys don't get, who are quick to label everyone a troll because it makes the dick hard, is that in this situation DG set the parameters for what constitutes "tiny brains" and being an "idiot". What I simply pointed out is that the parameters he set could easily be applied to him as well. If you would like to accuse me of being a troll then that's your prerogative. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
theacrobat wrote:Kevin R

theacrobat wrote:

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Which is an ad hominem.

*Sigh*

Well, here we have another moderator fanboy.

Lets see how long it takes you to call me a superfan fanboy, since I'm neither a moderator or a donator. Or maybe you'll call me a blogger fanboy. Or maybe both!

What your small intellect will fail to realize is that I'm not a fanboy of the RRS. I'm a fanboy of video games. I'm only here and on other sites because idiots like you have brought us to the brink of another dark age, which would spell the end of our species. Psycho's and their self fullfilling prophecies....

LetsBeLogical wrote:
 If you understood why tiny brained was in quotes, you would have saved yourself the hassle. I used DG's words on him. He referred to another poster as "tiny brained" for  supposedly not understanding what a ad hominem fallacy was. Then I claimed that DG himself was "tiny brain" seen he himself didn't seem to know what a ad hominem fallacy was. 

What you fanboys don't get, who are quick to label everyone a troll because it makes the dick hard, is that in this situation DG set the parameters for what constitutes "tiny brains" and being an "idiot". What I simply pointed out is that the parameters he set could easily be applied to him as well. If you would like to accuse me of being a troll then that's your prerogative.

No, my sad little friend, DG owned you entirely and rightly described your condition as idiotic. It is.

Though I'd agree you probably don't have any different size of brain than the rest of us do. The very fact that you're typing on a message board would support the hypothesis. So I'll credit you with successfully pointing out that DG can be as guilty of using ad hominem as anyone. That does not however reduce the power of his arguments, which only used the attack as an addition to the educational component. If all he had was the insult, then you would have a point worth looking into. Unfortunately for you, such is not the case.

You then failed to respond and instead began attacks on his character based on his avatar. Which would be the kind of shit you should have left behind around grade 2. We have not forgotten the complete refutation of your arguments despite your desperate attempts to drag our attention elsewhere. Your continuing pursuit of this line of attack marks you as worse than an idiot, which ironically makes DG's ad hominem against you a compliment, not an attack.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.