Blasphemy Day International Campaing!

HellyK
User is offlineOffline
Blasphemy Day International Campaing!

Blasphemy Day International is an international campaign seeking to establish September 30th as a national day to promote free speech and stand up in a show of solidarity for the freedom to mock and insult religion without fear of murder, violence and reprisal. It is the obligation of the world's nations  to safeguard dissent and the dissenters, not to side with the brutal interests of thugs who demand "respect" for their beliefs (i.e. immunity to being criticized or mocked or they threaten violence).

So if you support free speech, and the rights of those who disagree with religious views to voice their opinions peacefully, support this group! Forward this message to all the people you know who are in favor of supporting freedom of speech.

To join the group go to:

www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50200339561

There's over 4500 people who already belong to the group!! There's quite a few blogers(including P.Z Myers) who already joined this cause and showed their support by writing about it! If you area a bloger, please let your readers know about this campaing. We need more exposure, we need more members, and we really need to make this happen!

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Facebook

I like the idea,but,I won't join facebook or myspace or any other Internet fad .

HellyK
User is offlineOffline
Well, I'm not a fan of

Well, I'm not a fan of either of those websites, but I think it's worth it to join facebook  to support this great campaing. Needless to say, you don't have to take part of the silly things that facebook offers. Limit your participation to the blasphemy day international group.  Smiling

HellyK
User is offlineOffline
Update: Blasphemy Day's

Update: Blasphemy Day's website has been launched. Go check it out and join the forums!

www.blasphemyday.com