I gotta brag about this.

Zymotic
Superfan
Zymotic's picture
User is offlineOffline
I gotta brag about this.

New piercing (tongue web). I got it in honor of the one year anniversary of my ear piercings.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't go near any big

Don't go near any big magnets...

Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't go near individuals

Don't go near individuals from local Roma population. They're much worse than magnets.
But I've got to congratulate you sincerely, because you've somehow managed to live long without dental fillings.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm jealous. I've rejected

I'm jealous. I've rejected half of my piercings.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nice.I'm dying to get some

Nice.I'm dying to get some ear piercings but since I wear a helmet everyday it isn't a good idea. Just have to be content with my multiple facial piercings

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
You wear them well! That one

You wear them well! That one between your eyes looks like it hurt  Eye-wink

I have always wondered - why get all of those piercings? Not to say that I am "anti-piercing" I just wonder ; is it the pain, the look or the idea that it can be done?

I remember beggin my parents to let me get my ears pierced...I haven't worn earrings for about 15 years.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords wrote:I

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

I have always wondered - why get all of those piercings? Not to say that I am "anti-piercing" I just wonder ; is it the pain, the look or the idea that it can be done?

I like mine for a couple of reasons. One is setting yourself apart from the crowd, I like the look, I think piercings are very attractive. It also has alot to do with my 'scene' I listen mostly to metal and go to 'alternate' clubs where virtually everyone is pierced. Now I'm not saying I do it to conform, that would defeat the whole anti-conformist point it's just accepted and normal. Among my friends almost eveyone is pierced to some extent.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.