To those who say, 'Aw, c'mon, Stephen Harper isn't *that* bad...'

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
To those who say, 'Aw, c'mon, Stephen Harper isn't *that* bad...'

Our minister for science, Gary Goodyear, thinks that evolution is a religious matter. He also apparently doesn't think that knowing about evolution is relevant for our science minister.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Gary Goodyear

Well this Gary Goodyear is also into chiropractor,so that tells me a lot about the science minister.Being free from believing in pseudoscience should be a part of the job requirements for anybody who controls so much money for the betterment of the society,but of course that's just my opinion.  

Signature ? How ?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I just hope people are

I just hope people are paying attention.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's Canada, and we're

It's Canada, and we're not talking about a Stanley Cup play-off.

Of course nobody's paying attention.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin... How do I put

Kevin... How do I put it?

DO YOU NEED SOME VITAMIN D? -Your cynicism, it needs to stop.  I mean, it's too much.  Is it an Albertan thing?  Are you tired of the winter?

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."