Oh...you've got to be kidding me....

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
LMMFAO "I ditched my

ROTFLMMFAO

"I ditched my friends and let them find their own way home."

I did that. Except I didn't do it on purpose. I just forgot they were with me and they left me alone.

I woke up on a bench at the mall in South Bend, Indiana.

They called the house. When my grandmother gave me the phone, (name omitted) said, "Where the fuck are you?"

My response: "Where the fuck are you calling?"

He came back: "Come get us!"

My response: "Take a bus." and I hung up.

The next day, they came over and got me wired again.

Obviously, they never left me alone after that.

One of the passengers for that trip is the guy I owe my sobriety to. He was the corpse I turned over at the lagoons to check the pulse on. Dust isn't for everyone I guess.

Go ahead. Do all the drugs y'all want. Just expect an "I told you so." when something fucks up.

Happy toking, potheads.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nothing new

It sounds like alcohol to me. Such things are common in new drinkers and binge drinkers. I was raised in a family where the European tradition of giving children small amounts of alcohol in the form of beer and wine was still active. I avoided the newbie stage. That may also be why I never got into binge drinking either.

I do remember back when my friends were newbies wondering what got into them when they had had so little to drink. At the time I did not realize the benefits of the wisdom of the European method.

I presume the same thing would happen with the introduction of small amounts of drugs at an early age.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
That is a pretty funny PSA

That is a pretty funny PSA though.

I like the oldies, but goodies such as Rachel Leigh Cook's 'snorting' heroin. lol.

Every time I see it, I laugh. I don't know why exactly.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

darth_josh wrote:

That is a pretty funny PSA though.

I like the oldies, but goodies such as Rachel Leigh Cook's 'snorting' heroin. lol.Every time I see it, I laugh. I don't know why exactly.

This is your brain on religion.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't watch the vids due

I can't watch the vids due to laziness and/or a lack of volume. But I'm pretty sure I've seen all the anti-weed commercials I need to. I remember the one about the frying pan. My personal favourite was the two boys. One found his fathers gun, went all super-villain-maniacal, and blew his own head off. I laugh so hard every time I see that one...

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I can't watch

Vastet wrote:

I can't watch the vids due to laziness and/or a lack of volume. But I'm pretty sure I've seen all the anti-weed commercials I need to. I remember the one about the frying pan. My personal favourite was the two boys. One found his fathers gun, went all super-villain-maniacal, and blew his own head off. I laugh so hard every time I see that one...

That sounds so familiar! And hilarious. I love how the demographic they target is the one that is most likely going to laugh at their BS.

*Our world is far more complex than the rigid structure we want to assign to it, and we will probably never fully understand it.*

"Those believers who are sophisticated enough to understand the paradox have found exciting ways to bend logic into pretzel shapes in order to defend the indefensible." - Hamby

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I would let Rachel Leigh

I would let Rachel Leigh Cook make me eggs the next morning.  No doubt.  

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
These commercials are...

These commercials are... well, funny in a corny sort of way. It might work on teenagers who really have some future ahead of them and are not a gang members from slum or ghetto.

Overall, it seems like the 'abstinence-only education'. All right, don't take drugs, but what about alternatives? Sense of life? Leisure time schedule? Does Bling Bobby at the street corner sell these too?

Btw, if it would be possible to scroll down the image on my new avatar, there would be a glass of beer, almost empty.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Btw, if it would be

"Btw, if it would be possible to scroll down the image on my new avatar, there would be a glass of beer, almost empty."

I was just thinking that was likely. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Zymotic
Superfan
Zymotic's picture
User is offlineOffline
"If you smoke pot, you'll

"If you smoke pot, you'll grow an extra dick that doesn't work right and then when you go to have sex you'll be all like "Which one is the good one? I forgot because I'm so high."" - Eugene Mirman.

My Brand New Blog - Jesu Ad Nauseum.
God of the Gaps: As knowledge approaches infinity, God approaches zero. It's introductory calculus.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=