The BEST Documentry OF The Year~ A Must See!

Merandas
Theist
Merandas's picture
User is offlineOffline
The BEST Documentry OF The Year~ A Must See!

I wanted to pass on a video that was just released last night and is on the web.

It is fantastic! 

It is the Number 1 searched video on Google Now.  The keep on hiding the video on You tube, so here is the link below, I hope it comes through.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=obama+deception&hl=en&emb=0&aq=0&oq=Obama+dece#

It is 1:51 minutes, so you will want to set aside a good hour and some to watch it. 

It is kind of fuzzy- not the best of quality, but this video is in one piece videos that are you tube. I am sure if you wait a few days it will be in top notch on the web, as it was just released 2 days ago.

It covers everything that CNN, Fox and everybody else doesn't seem to want to talk about.

I listen to Alex Jones's radio show every day from 1 to 4pm and he talks about the real issues.  He openly talks about the poisonous vaccines we are given, the chemtrails in the sky, the NWOrder, Gun confiscation to happen, the North American Union being set up, the collapse of this economy ect, ect, ect. Check it out my friends!

Meranda
http://evidence4christianity.blogspot.com/

peterweal
peterweal's picture
User is offlineOffline
Um....No thank you. I've had

Um....No thank you. I've had my fill of this crap ages ago.

Sleestack
Sleestack's picture
User is offlineOffline
What? No 9/11 conspiracy

What? No 9/11 conspiracy bullshit? Man, I sure am glad I stocked up on supplies for that whole Y2K disaster a few years back.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Merandas wrote:I wanted to

Merandas wrote:

I wanted to pass on a video that was just released last night and is on the web.

It is fantastic! 

<.....>

I listen to Alex Jones's radio show every day from 1 to 4pm and he talks about the real issues.  He openly talks about the poisonous vaccines we are given, the chemtrails in the sky, the NWOrder, Gun confiscation to happen, the North American Union being set up, the collapse of this economy ect, ect, ect. Check it out my friends!

You're serious? You are not just making fun at the conspiracy theory nutters? OMFG...

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I listen to Alex

Quote:

I listen to Alex Jones's radio show every day from 1 to 4pm

Way to detonate your credibility.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I listen to Alex

Quote:
I listen to Alex Jones's radio show every day from 1 to 4pm

No doubt to free-up your evening to catch Art Bell's show?

Sticking out tongue

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
...Actually, I'm glad you

...Actually, I'm glad you posted that link.

I hadn't heard the, "Contrary to popular belief, I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on Krytpa..." line from Obama before.

Man, whatever he happens to do as your head of state, I love that guy.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

February 27, 1940

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Okay, okay. I've had enough.

Okay, okay. I've had enough. I watched as much as I could.

First, even just putting aside Alex Jones's notorious lunacy and the abysmal track record of NWO conspiracy theories, consider the premise of this particular argument:

Obama, essentially the newly appointed face of Big Brother, rose to the office with a primary goal of robbing taxpayers of their money and lining the pockets of Corporate America (TM), guising his motives as 'bail-out packages'.

Well, foremostly, it's hardly a secret among economists that the bailout is, frankly, just a bad plan. There is some merit in the argument that governments are effectively taking people's money and forcing them to make poor/risky investment decisions. However, it is completely absurd to claim that the government would intentionally set-up such a disastrous situation. I mean, Obama is apparently then conspiring to design the failure of his own seat of power? How DIABOLICAL! Sticking out tongue

Harping about the creation of 'his own personal child militia', with very clear inferences to Nazi Germany's Hitler Youth movement, is disgusting (as well as silly). There are several countries that have mandatory military service periods for their citizens (Israel springs immediately to mind); I disagree with such a policy measure, but it is hardly anything sinister or dranconian, and it does have demonstrable benefits associated with it (not to mention that there are typically exemptions one can ask for. Hell, even during active drafting in wartime you can opt to be a conscientious objector and not serve).

Quote:

February 27, 1940

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Is Art Bell still on?

Is Art Bell still on?  Gosh, I used to rely on his show to put me to sleep, but that was fifteen years ago or so.  I thought he retired, unretired, retired again, and then moved to Australia or something...

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Is Art Bell still on?

Quote:
Is Art Bell still on?  Gosh, I used to rely on his show to put me to sleep, but that was fifteen years ago or so.  I thought he retired, unretired, retired again, and then moved to Australia or something...

Are you kidding me? You don't slot-away time every night for your dosage of Coast-to-Coast?

Oh, Hamby - for shame...

http://www.knye.com/pahrumpradioinc_009.htm

http://www.coaststream.com/

Alright - technically, Art Bell doesn't do the hosting anymore. He just does 'guest appearances'. The format remains the same, however; explaining how the Reptilians are swiftly and surely closing the maw of doom around our collective waist.

Quote:

February 27, 1940

Fanas
User is offlineOffline
The newest trend in

The newest trend in conspiracy:

From the producers of "9/11? Terrorists are innocent bystanders" and "Y2K, we are all going to die". There comes a new hit: "Obama. How a single man can be a cause for the worlds suffering"

P.S. Sorry, just couldnt resist Smiling

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I cba to watch the whole

I cba to watch the whole thing, the trailer was funny enough.