Hello from the armpit of America!

HecticSkeptic
HecticSkeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello from the armpit of America!
  • Hello all,

My name is Greg and I am a 27 year old college student currently residing in Atlanta Georgia.  

I am a permanently lapsed theist who in his one year of Christianity married a devout Lutheran, I think I have a subconscious desire to live out a sitcom.  She's a great girl who is slowly coming around, but considering the fact that she is only 18 and slightly pregnant is making for slow going. I'm kidding, you can't be 'slight;y' pregnant.

Let me say thank you ahead of time for having a great site and providing place for like minded individuals to conspire.

Greg

MOD EDIT - removed unnecessary empty lines - dead_again

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome GregNow that you

Welcome Greg
Now that you found us jump right in and have fun!  Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

thatonedude
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome!

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome from the armpit of

Welcome from the armpit of England.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome. 

Welcome. 

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.