All the Crazy on One Website

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
All the Crazy on One Website

I'm flabbergasted. This page may have all the crazy in the whole world on it. I tried to read it, but I couldn't see through the tears. On the sidebar, there are links to yet more crazy. Be warned, it's the most crazy you've ever seen (if you haven't worked as a clinical psychiatrist).

http://www.mcs.ca/vitalspark/2020_schools/302elvn00.html

How is this okay? Why are lies so acceptable in our society?

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Try this one:

Try this one: http://truthism.com/

Quote:

Probably because humans like thinking we have it all figured out.  "Ha! See I noticed the 11:11 gateway, I'm so smart ha ha!"

Same thing basically. From 9/11 conspiracy theories to the reptile master race posing as our human leaders. We seem to like knowing what other people do not.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Try this

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Try this one: http://truthism.com/

That's just terrible. Clearly, I need to leave the internet.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Quote:

Probably because humans like thinking we have it all figured out.  "Ha! See I noticed the 11:11 gateway, I'm so smart ha ha!"

No reason to get nasty - I think it's fair to say that the site is absolutely rife with [unfalsifiable] information parading as absolute truth. My problem with it is only based on its lying lies. It's like the lyingest site I've ever seen. Maybe they're going for a record.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Same thing basically. From 9/11 conspiracy theories to the reptile master race posing as our human leaders. We seem to like knowing what other people do not.

I guess so! Only, it bugs me that nobody really wants to test any of it to see if it's true. Laziness is also innate, I suppose.

[edit for clarity]

fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Dracos
User is offlineOffline
11 11

As with all superstitions they want help with their holy ritual.  The most important is the passing of the sacred plate.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Human beings were

Quote:
Human beings were created (that is, invented) via genetic experiments that were conducted by reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," still rule the Earth to this day.

In fact, the Reptilians have indoctrinated you so thoroughly that you are probably too weak-minded to even fathom that they exist. Via religion, science, and other forms of indoctrination (i.e., brainwashing), the Reptilians have steered you (and the rest of humanity) in the exact opposite direction of the truth, to the point where the concept of an alien master/creator is considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
Will and Cpt.

Will and Cpt. Pineapple...

...golly...

...I just...can't imagine...what on earth would prevent you from seeing these websites as the perfectly logical pieces of well-constructed logic and proven fact that they so obviously are.

What on earth could you possibly be thinking?

Conor

P.S.: These sites cannot possibly contain all the crazy; remember "Christians Say The Darndest Things"?

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
You know, they're actually

You know, they're actually pretty good.  I think that would make a great series on the sci-fi channel.  I just have one question; what the hell did I do with my " 'light' " body?

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bulldog wrote:what the hell

Bulldog wrote:

what the hell did I do with my " 'light' " body?

Perhaps that's where "light" beer is destined? Because my eminently physical body requires something with flavour and a recent, local manufacture.

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
I hear ya on the flavor, but

I hear ya on the flavor, but I like a dark beer and there's nothing quite like Dinkel Acker dark brew, an import.  Hard to get here in California but well worth the effort and expense.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Truthism.com has long been

Truthism.com has long been my favorite example of crazy on the internet. A real gem.

Or turd. However you want to look at it.

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Conor Wilson wrote:These

Conor Wilson wrote:

These sites cannot possibly contain all the crazy; remember "Christians Say The Darndest Things"?

But they come so close to capturing all the different varieties of crazy. The truthism one is bizarre, but that's just the one (carefully thought out) delusion. With the 11 one, I was amazed at the sheer scope of crazy available to the reader. It's pretty impressive.

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote:

"But they come so close to capturing all the different varieties of crazy. The truthism one is bizarre, but that's just the one (carefully thought out) delusion. With the 11 one, I was amazed at the sheer scope of crazy available to the reader. It's pretty impressive."

My $0.02: Well...okay...you got me there.  I guess I'm just more engaged by the Fundamentalist crazy from the old religion.  There's just something about the quotability of "Scripture only, please, no logic." that's so...memorable.

Conor

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The symbol of the

Quote:
The symbol of the 11:11 was pre-encoded into our cellular memory banks long ago, before we ever made our initial descent into matter. It was placed into us, seared into the very fibers and DNA of our beings, as part of our preparations prior to beginning our cycle of incarnations upon the Earth. The 11:11 has rested dormantly within us since that time, positioned under a time-release mechanization, complete with sealed orders which would open when the 11:11 was fully activated. Many of you have recognized this symbol as something of great significance, yet have been unaware of its true meaning. With the advent of digital clocks many years ago, the presence of 11:11 began to make itself felt, often appearing on the clock at moments of accelerated awareness. For those of you who have known that 11:11 was something special, we ask you to come forth into positions of leadership for you hold important parts of the key. Let your sealed orders be now opened!

You know, if I had shitloads of time and money on my hands, I'd fake it just to find out what those "sealed orders" actually are...

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote: I'm

HisWillness wrote:

I'm flabbergasted. This page may have all the crazy in the whole world on it. I tried to read it, but I couldn't see through the tears. On the sidebar, there are links to yet more crazy. Be warned, it's the most crazy you've ever seen (if you haven't worked as a clinical psychiatrist).

http://www.mcs.ca/vitalspark/2020_schools/302elvn00.html

It's kind of like a buffet of crazy. With a selection of some quasi-new-age sauces.

Yumm!

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

imike24
User is offlineOffline
Yeah agreed.  

Yeah agreed.

[SIZE=1][FONT=arial]__________________
mens health pets real estate recreational self improvement sex shopping women health internet internet marketing