why the so called master races were defeated?

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
why the so called master races were defeated?

the geman master race was defeated by the russians,the jewish master race was defeated by the germans.

so who was the master race?

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Arguing on the Internet is

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, you are still retarded.bring it bitcht's

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Quote:the geman master

Quote:
the geman master race was defeated by the russians,the jewish master race was defeated by the germans.

Umm... the Chinese.  I have no basis for saying that.  It just seemed like a fun answer, and there are more Chinese than Germans or Russians, so they must have won.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
did the chinese were

did the chinese were conquered by the mongols?

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
netopia wrote:did the

netopia wrote:

Istanbul was Constantinople.

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
netopia wrote:did the

netopia wrote:

By their lambs, actually.

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
may be the chines lambs are

may be the chines lambs are the master race . lol

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I believe Jeff Gordon is the

I believe Jeff Gordon is the master of races, and all he has to do is turn left.

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
what if your master race

what if your master race overlord Jeff Gordon turn Right?

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
netopia wrote:what if your

netopia wrote:

what if your master race overlord Jeff Gordon turn Right?

Kaboom, that's what.

Shaitian
User is offlineOffline
We all know that the Dalek's

We all know that the Dalek's are the master race, and they will EXTERMINATE! us all.

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Shaitian wrote:We all know

Shaitian wrote:

We all know that the Dalek's are the master race, and they will EXTERMINATE! us all.

Whaddaya mean? It's the borg!

Resistance is futile, you know. Though it's an excellent game.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Scyth3s
Scyth3s's picture
User is offlineOffline
netopia wrote:the geman

netopia wrote:

The Jews were defeated by the Germans, so they cannot be the master race. The Germans were pwnted by the Russians, so the krauts can't be the masters either. Clearly, the Russians aren't the master race because they failed at the end of the cold war.

Who destroyed the Russians, then? Was it really themselves?

No.

So what was it, then?

A flood.

Of cats.

Anti gravity cats.

They can do acrobatics too.

Clearly, THE Antigravity cats are the master race.

View my Atheist blog, shared with two friends!

www.faithistheenemy.blogspot.com -Daniel the "Scientist"

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
netopia wrote:the geman

netopia wrote:

Leaving aside the arguable idea that a master race is a coherant term, neither the German's idea of it nor the Jew's idea of it has really been defeated, so the question is still in the air.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Nordmann
atheist
Nordmann's picture
User is offlineOffline
As a small child my first

As a small child my first impression on hearing the term "master race", understandably given the only context in which I had heard the word "master" used up to then, was of a race of schoolteachers (ultra catholic leather-strap-wielding Irish variety) taking over the world.

Modifying the term later to include all sadistic bullies in its ambit was therefore a doddle, and no less creepy.

I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:  

nigelTheBold wrote:

Shaitian wrote:

Whaddaya mean? It's the borg!

So who would win the proverbial bar fight?

nigelTheBold wrote:
Resistance is futile, you know. Though it's an excellent game.

No. Resistance is R=E/I.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:No. Resistance is

Quote:

No. Resistance is R=E/I.

No. Resistance is R=V/I.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
For the record - the borg

For the record - the borg are a poor man's Dalek.  Admittedly a wicked awesome poor man's Dalek, but the point stands.  Anyone that says otherwise is a liar and a communist.

Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here
- Lawrence Krauss

Nordmann
atheist
Nordmann's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have daleks sussed out their

Have daleks sussed out their problem with stairs yet? A species which moves around on ball-bearings really should think twice before setting out on conquering universes.

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Stairs aren't a problem

Stairs aren't a problem anymore.  Those bad boys can fly and all sorts of "ill shit" (as I believe the kids say these days).

- Lawrence Krauss

Nimitz68
Nimitz68's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Germans were the master

The Germans were the master race, a German named Eisenhower that is. He had more equipment and more people.

Ever "hang-ten" on the bow of a nuclear powered aircraft carrier at 30+ knots?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
MichaelMcF wrote:For the

MichaelMcF wrote:

For the record - the borg are a poor man's Dalek.  Admittedly a wicked awesome poor man's Dalek, but the point stands.  Anyone that says otherwise is a liar and a communist.

HA! Dalek's were defeated by one man, yet you think they could compare to a species which holds a quarter of the galaxy in it's grip? A species that has encountered only one example of life which can resist the borg assimilation? There must have been some significant upgrades to the Daleks since the 70's if they could last a minute in the presence of even one borg. Even the weakest borg. After 2 minutes half the Daleks would BE borg. > >

I may be a liar, but not with sci-fi. I might be a communist, but for the bastardization of the word.

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:HA! Dalek's

Vastet wrote:

HA! Dalek's were defeated by one man, yet you think they could compare to a species which holds a quarter of the galaxy in it's grip? A species that has encountered only one example of life which can resist the borg assimilation? There must have been some significant upgrades to the Daleks since the 70's if they could last a minute in the presence of even one borg. Even the weakest borg. After 2 minutes half the Daleks would BE borg. > >

I may be a liar, but not with sci-fi. I might be a communist, but for the bastardization of the word.

One man?!?  One man!?!  Good sir, the Daleks were defeated by The Doctor!  One man indeed.  In all my years... Eye-wink

- Lawrence Krauss

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:HA! Dalek's

Vastet wrote:
HA! Dalek's were defeated by one man, yet you think they could compare to a species which holds a quarter of the galaxy in it's grip? A species that has encountered only one example of life which can resist the borg assimilation?

And the Borg were defeated by a girl.  Well, two girls actually but technically, they were the same girl.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
MichaelMcF wrote:Vastet

MichaelMcF wrote:

Vastet wrote:

One man?!?  One man!?!  Good sir, the Daleks were defeated by The Doctor!  One man indeed.  In all my years... Eye-wink

The Doctor is quite a fellow, I admit. But there is only one being who could destroy the borg: Q. Q makes the Doctor look like an ant. No offense. Eye-wink

Quote:

And the Borg were defeated by a girl.  Well, two girls actually but technically, they were the same girl.

Say what? The borg have never been defeated. The closest they've ever come to such is in novels, which are not cannon, and therefore events within them never happened. To what exactly are you referring? Did Star Trek: Enterprise rewrite history or something? It's the only ST series I didn't see the majority or all of the episodes for.

Nordmann
atheist
Nordmann's picture
User is offlineOffline
John McEnroe defeated the

John McEnroe defeated the Borg in 1981. Last heard making underwear.

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nordmann wrote:John McEnroe

Nordmann wrote:

John McEnroe defeated the Borg in 1981. Last heard making underwear.

And Brian Boitano defeated Kubla Khan, built the pyramids, and travelled through time to the year 3010 where he fought the evil Robot King and saved us all. He also wrestles grizzly bears and has magical fire breath.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Save a tree, eat a vegetarian.

Sometimes " The Majority " only means that all the fools are on the same side.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Say what? The

Vastet wrote:
Say what? The borg have never been defeated. The closest they've ever come to such is in novels, which are not cannon, and therefore events within them never happened. To what exactly are you referring? Did Star Trek: Enterprise rewrite history or something? It's the only ST series I didn't see the majority or all of the episodes for.
Star Trek Voyager.  A future Captain Janeway heads to the past to help Voyager gain access to one of the Borg Transwarp Hubs.  The two episodes are End Game I and II.  The technological advances that the Future Janeway gives to the past Voyager set the scenario for the future temporal wars alluded to in Voyager and then Enterprise wherein the Federation has advanced enormously technologically, particularly in regards to nanotechnology.

Now, the Borg weren't technically defeated but, with the destruction of one of their six transwarp hubs, they were significantly set back.  In particular, that hub provided them with access to much of the Federation's territory and they suffered massive casualties due to the pathogen Janeway infects the Collective with.  I believe it's implied that the Borg will be crippled for some time.  Certainly they would be unable to effectively continue their offensive against the Federation for a while, especially considering the advanced and as yet unassimilated technology the Federation then had and because of their diminished ability to traverse such long distances quickly.

Ahem... so, yeah. *removes geek hat*

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

Nordmann
atheist
Nordmann's picture
User is offlineOffline
Desdenova wrote:And Brian

Desdenova wrote:

And Brian Boitano defeated Kubla Khan, built the pyramids, and travelled through time to the year 3010 where he fought the evil Robot King and saved us all. He also wrestles grizzly bears and has magical fire breath.

I imagine the fire breath must have been a considerable handicap to a figure skater. I take my cyborg implants off to him (though I stop short of forgiving him his Barry Manilow collaborations!).

Which begs a question. If the non-Swedish Borg had indeed assimilated humans wouldn't they have absorbed a huge amount of delusional crap-artists, not to mention Manilow fans? Could have made for an interesting episode.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:Vastet

Thomathy wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Star Trek Voyager.  A future Captain Janeway heads to the past to help Voyager gain access to one of the Borg Transwarp Hubs.  The two episodes are End Game I and II.  The technological advances that the Future Janeway gives to the past Voyager set the scenario for the future temporal wars alluded to in Voyager and then Enterprise wherein the Federation has advanced enormously technologically, particularly in regards to nanotechnology.

Now, the Borg weren't technically defeated but, with the destruction of one of their six transwarp hubs, they were significantly set back.  In particular, that hub provided them with access to much of the Federation's territory and they suffered massive casualties due to the pathogen Janeway infects the Collective with.  I believe it's implied that the Borg will be crippled for some time.  Certainly they would be unable to effectively continue their offensive against the Federation for a while, especially considering the advanced and as yet unassimilated technology the Federation then had and because of their diminished ability to traverse such long distances quickly.

Most important part of your post is bolded/underlined. Sticking out tongue

If one were to go by implication, one would have assumed that Hue destroyed the Borg. It was later revealed that such was not even remotely close to true. If the Borg survived Hue so intact that the events of Scorpion in STV ocurred(which I will remind you happened way after all STTNG episodes), where the Borg were revealed in their true might(fleets), however watered down by species 8472, then Janeway's pathogen would have done no more than Hue did. Worse, the Borg have now encountered that future technology in all it's glory, and have adapted at least somewhat. And they do still have 5 more transwarp hubs. That the Queen admitted to, and the future Janeway knew about that is. Who can say if the Queen has an emergency hub or two that would only be used and thereby revealed if the Borg were truly facing annihlation, that also contained failsafes against such things as the pathogen and Hue? It's what I'd do, and I'm don't have anything like the intellect that the Borg can avail themselves of.

*Also removes geek hat*

Smiling

*Editted for horrid errors in wording/grammar.

Ivon
atheist
Ivon's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Spartans... Why were

The Spartans... Why were they defeated?? Probably had to do with that whole 1,000,000 against 300 thing, but once the rest of the Spartan army went to battle, they cleaned house. All this while wearing nothing but a pair of speedos and a cape.  

Free your mind.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:Now,

Thomathy wrote:
Now, the Borg weren't technically defeated but, with the destruction of one of their six transwarp hubs, they were significantly set back.

Well, you left out some critical details there. Like the facts that old Janeway killed the Borg queen, infected the entire collective with a virus that restored the members individual identities and blew up the whole uni-complex as cover so that young Janeway could collapse the entire transwarp network from within.

Vastet wrote:
Did Star Trek: Enterprise rewrite history or something? It's the only ST series I didn't see the majority or all of the episodes for.

Lucky you. ST:ENT was such a huge rewrite of the whole series that it effectively was an alternate time line.

From the very first episode (Broken Bow), we learn that the Klingon Home World is only four days from Earth at warp 4.5 and that speed is equivalent to 79, 87 and 100 times the speed of light, a fact which places the Home World about 2 light years from Earth. In a later episode, Archer states that the Home World is nearly 90 light years away as that is the farthest that any human has ever traveled.

It only gets worse from there. And I mean really worse. You would think that cannon history would have the TOS crew aware that the whole reason for the prime directive is due to meddling, time traveling aliens from an unknown century convincing the Xinidi that they needed to destroy the state of Florida. Also, Captain Archer has the entire data archive from the 27th century Federation sealed away in one of the crew quarters, the 27th century Federation knows about this and they are not concerned enough to retrieve it.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Weak. And I'd liked the few

Weak. And I'd liked the few episodes I'd seen too. The casting was good, as was the atmosphere. Go figure they'd fuck it up somewhere. Star Trek's biggest problem has always been continuity. It's why while I remember being equally fascinated with both Star Wars and Star Trek, year by year I lose more and more interest in Star Trek, and gain more and more in Star Wars.

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
if  I remember  well on

if  I remember  well on the back of my head  the thebans under epaminondas defeated the spartans in 371 BC.

and ended its power,the ancient city of sparta was destroyed by visigoths in AD 396.

is there any other master race that I need to add to the master race list?

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think the ramen noodle

I think the ramen noodle soup kingdom and my long cat defeated all master races.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
How about Saiyans?> >< <

How about Saiyans?

> >

< <