Florida Pastor Sexually abused girl to show her love

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Florida Pastor Sexually abused girl to show her love

Normally my state leads the nation in female teachers having sex with teenage boys but we also have our pervert pastors and priests.

Pastor arrested in teen sex case.

This one claims he did it to show the girl that someone did care and love her.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Kennedy told the

Quote:
Kennedy told the relative that God had forgiven him for the abuse and that the victim needed to as well

Religion.

Poisons.

Everything.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray