I only joined because of Kellys huge tits.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
I only joined because of Kellys huge tits.

I'm being honest.  As a male I can not deny the fact I have certain vices that grab my attention more than others.  If it weren't for those massive mammary glands none of you would have the privilege of meeting me and having my opinions shoved in your face.  Kudos to the RRS marketing dept.

I'd like to thank everyone in advace for wishing me a warm welcome. 

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hey, why not? Welcome

Hey, why not? Welcome aboard! Show up for the tits, stay for the conversation! I can't see anything wrong with that.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Have fun in these forums, I know I have....and yes, those are some nice breast that she has, however for me I joined before I saw them.....however it was a pleasant surprise for me Laughing out loud

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
Sage_Override's picture
User is offlineOffline
Picture yourself in a

Picture yourself in a motorboat.  Now, imagine the noise said motorboat makes.  All done?  Good.  Keep that visualization fresh in your mind because the sound that I would make while motorboating Kelly's breasts would supercede all rational thought and would, quite possibly, break the sound barrier.

"When the majority believes in what is false, the truth becomes a quest." - Me

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline

Laughing_Man_d8D
Gold Member
Laughing_Man_d8D's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Excellent pic Cpt

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
So do many theist post

So do many theist post here? 

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
Sage_Override's picture
User is offlineOffline
From what I gathered, a lot

From what I gathered, a lot of them are singled out, slapped with badges and shipped off to the concentration ca-, err, wait, I mean yes, there are a few theists here. 

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override wrote:From

Sage_Override wrote:

From what I gathered, a lot of them are singled out, slapped with badges and shipped off to the concentration ca-, err, wait, I mean yes, there are a few theists here. 

If it wern't for theism we wouldn't have such phrases like "go to hell" or my personal favorite "god damn".  If we kill them the words will be meaningless.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy the boobs, I mean the posts.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Godnaut wrote:So do many

Godnaut wrote:

There are a few. Some come, some go, some do drive by preaching. Some stay and promote a continuous barrage of idiot comments and are so labeled.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Godnaut wrote:

There are a few. Some come, some go, some do drive by preaching. Some stay and promote a continuous barrage of idiot comments and are so labeled.

Id hate to have joined a forum bitch fest.  I'm not here to try and convert some people.  I really just want to become for active in atheist movement.  I've always been a nonbeliever, but in the last few years I've really come to grips with what it meant and why it's important.

I want to do good in the name of atheism.

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Kelly

What, who's Kelly?  I can't say that I would ever want to see another woman's body.  But welcome anyway.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks

Boon Docks wrote:

What, who's Kelly?  I can't say that I would ever want to see another woman's body.  But welcome anyway.

Even girls like looking at other girls tits.  And by girls I mean all girls.  To deny it means you're not human.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliateSilver Member
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums! I

Welcome to the forums! I normally say don't be afraid to jump right in and have fun but...well you seem okay at doing just that  Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliateSilver Member
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Godnaut wrote:Boon Docks

Godnaut wrote:

Boon Docks wrote:

Even girls like looking at other girls tits.  And by girls I mean all girls.  To deny it means you're not human.

I enjoy some boobage ... Mostly just introspective "oh my, she has no boobs at all, poor girl"  or  "Holy crap! I bet her back hurts with those"

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I normally say don't be afraid to jump right in and have fun but...well you seem okay at doing just that  Smiling

I have never had such a smooth transition into a new forum like this.  We all know what that's like.  I was expecting it because I'm sure I'm not the first to point out that girls giant tits.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

Godnaut wrote:

Boon Docks wrote:

I enjoy some boobage ... Mostly just introspective "oh my, she has no boobs at all, poor girl"  or  "Holy crap! I bet her back hurts with those"

Exactly my point. 

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Godnaut wrote: Id hate to

Godnaut wrote:

Id hate to have joined a forum bitch fest.  I'm not here to try and convert some people.  I really just want to become for active in atheist movement.  I've always been a nonbeliever, but in the last few years I've really come to grips with what it meant and why it's important.

Good for you. I do a similar thing. Unfortunately I was brought up in a religious environment and had to cast the irrational beliefs into the nearest refuse container. The more proactive we are the better we can make the world for rationality and reason. 

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
My manners

Godnaut wrote:

Boon Docks wrote:

Sorry, I thought I was female,  I also never enjoyed another woman's body.  I guess I missed out on that Freudian slip,  once again my apologies for not being human.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks wrote:Godnaut

Boon Docks wrote:

Godnaut wrote:

Boon Docks wrote:

Sorry, I thought I was female,  I also never enjoyed another woman's body.  I guess I missed out on that Freudian slip,  once again my apologies for not being human.

You are confusing me.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Godnaut wrote:

Good for you. I do a similar thing. Unfortunately I was brought up in a religious environment and had to cast the irrational beliefs into the nearest refuse container. The more proactive we are the better we can make the world for rationality and reason. 

I was thinking of starting a club at my university.  A free thinkers society or somthing along those lines.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
Sage_Override's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I was thinking of

Quote:
I was thinking of starting a club at my university.  A free thinkers society or somthing along those lines.

I strongly suggest you formulate a flow chart if you plan on doing that.  Do you attend a large, god-fearing university?  Is the student body comprised of mostly Morons?  Are the teachers open minded and not racially or too morally bias? 

All these factors, including other well thought out ones, will determine your success rate.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override wrote:Quote:I

Sage_Override wrote:

Quote:

I strongly suggest you formulate a flow chart if you plan on doing that.  Do you attend a large, god-fearing university?  Is the student body comprised of mostly Morons?  Are the teachers open minded and not racially or too morally bias? 

All these factors, including other well thought out ones, will determine your success rate.

No, I go to the University of Cincinnati.  They offered (and I took) a philsophy class on atheism.  I wouldn't say they are god fearing.  But from my research they don't have a club like that.  There should be one.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
Sage_Override's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:No, I go to the

Quote:
No, I go to the University of Cincinnati.  They offered (and I took) a philsophy class on atheism.  I wouldn't say they are god fearing.  But from my research they don't have a club like that.  There should be one.

Well, keep in mind there is always red tape when it comes to free thinking and it doesn't have to involve atheism so, I wish you luck if you go through with it.  Colleges are so full of themselves it's almost maddening.

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override

Sage_Override wrote:

Quote:

Well, keep in mind there is always red tape when it comes to free thinking and it doesn't have to involve atheism so, I wish you luck if you go through with it.  Colleges are so full of themselves it's almost maddening.

I will plan it out more throughly before I ever even speak to someone at the school.  I don't want to appear to look like a bunch of pissed off atheist.  Christians are welcome to free thought just as much as anyone else.  But thanks for the support.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Godnaut wrote:I'm being

Godnaut wrote:
I'm being honest.  As a male I can not deny the fact I have certain vices that grab my attention more than others.  If it weren't for those massive mammary glands none of you would have the privilege of meeting me and having my opinions shoved in your face.  Kudos to the RRS marketing dept.

I'd like to thank everyone in advace for wishing me a warm welcome.

Haha! See, the graph in Kelly's sig is accurate!

And I put this welcome in the microwave for you, Godnaut, so it's nice and warm. Eye-wink

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Godnaut wrote: No, I go to

Godnaut wrote:

Lucky you - I usually don't read the Kelly's tits threads.

There is a secular group at UC:  http://www.ucskeptics.org/

However you also might want to check this out: http://www.cincinnatiskeptics.org/

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
....welcome !

....welcome !

Godnaut
Godnaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:Godnaut

shelleymtjoy wrote:

Godnaut wrote:

Lucky you - I usually don't read the Kelly's tits threads.

There is a secular group at UC:  http://www.ucskeptics.org/

However you also might want to check this out: http://www.cincinnatiskeptics.org/

Awesome, thanks for the links. 

I am lucky I suppose.

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
 since we're on the

since we're on the subject:

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=50584

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
*resists turning this thread

*resists turning this thread into a boobfest*

*resists tur... ergh... argh....*

must.... not... give... in.... >.<

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Archeopteryx wrote:*resists

Archeopteryx wrote:

*resists tur... ergh... argh....*

must.... not... give... in.... >.<

Yeah, prozacdeathwish's avatar threw me over the edge.

Eden had a 25% murder rate and incest was rampant.

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
pablotar wrote:Yeah,

pablotar wrote:

I think you meant:

Yeah, prozacdeathwish's avatar threw me over the edge .

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:pablotar

shelleymtjoy wrote:

pablotar wrote:

I think you meant:

Hahaha! Laughing out loud

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:pablotar

shelleymtjoy wrote:

pablotar wrote:

I think you meant:

DOH!

Eden had a 25% murder rate and incest was rampant.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here's my favorite pair of

Here's my favorite pair of boobies

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check out THESE knockers! 

Check out THESE knockers!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard.  If you

Welcome aboard.  If you haven't seen yet, we do have a thread in honor of her tits here: http://www.rationalresponders.com/tits

- Brian Sapient

Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now for some firm, juicy

Now for some firm, juicy melons

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oooh, man... I'm getting so

Oooh, man... I'm getting so turned on...

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
All the biggest hooters are

All the biggest hooters are in Canada:

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'LL TAKE TWO!!! 

I'LL TAKE TWO!!!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Godnaut wrote:Sage_Override

Godnaut wrote:

Sage_Override wrote:

If it wern't for theism we wouldn't have such phrases like "go to hell" or my personal favorite "god damn".  If we kill them the words will be meaningless.

It's alot like your outdoor cat bringing home a squirl or snake. It is fun for them when their prey is alive, and it is fun for them to show "mommy/daddy/owner" "look what I got ya". But once the prey is dead, they get board very quickly and look for a ball of twine or scratching post.

I wish more theists would show up here. I love chewtoys.(Note to readers, we really do. All this blasphemey is strictly tounge and cheek, although we do take the issue of debate seriously, we wont eat your young)

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
And here are two nice cans:

And here are two nice cans:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nice rack!

Nice rack!

WTF? As a side issue I wanted to copy and paste an image of a dish rack, but it wouldn't take. What am I doing wrong?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Well Brian, the code

Well Brian, the code that I used is basically this surrounded by angle brackets:

img src="url to host account" alt="" /

Anf honestly, I don't walk around with internet code in my head at all times. I applied the moral principal of the internet and quoted another poster, then switched to the plain text editor to see what was going on. On the internet, it is OK to steal stuff as long as everyone else is doing it.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
I joined before I knew who

I joined before I knew who Kelly or anyone else was. But it sure was a nice surprise!

Check out these breasts...

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Well Brian, the code that I used is basically this surrounded by angle brackets:

img src="url to host account" alt="" /

Anf honestly, I don't walk around with internet code in my head at all times. I applied the moral principal of the internet and quoted another poster, then switched to the plain text editor to see what was going on. On the internet, it is OK to steal stuff as long as everyone else is doing it.

You don't need the alt="" unless you're going to specify alternate text for the image. I'm a bit of a code monkey.

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Actually, I know that much

Actually, I know that much spike.  It was only in there due to my basic laziness.  This one is posted with the rich text editor and it gave me the alt"" despite my not actually using the field.  Whatever.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dirty pillows!

Dirty pillows!