What would the world be like...

DylanTheHeretic
DylanTheHeretic's picture
User is offlineOffline
What would the world be like...

if there was a sort of atheist rapture and every atheist on the planet just disappeared forever? 

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
DylanTheHeretic wrote:if

DylanTheHeretic wrote:

if there was a sort of atheist rapture and every atheist on the planet just disappeared forever? 

Easy.

Allah is god and Mohammed is his prophet.

Christians hang on for a little while. The last bastion of hope for them is the mountains of Eastern Tennessee until the Afghans get homesick for hills and goatball.

Ahmadinejad becomes Stalinesque in his industrialization of the Middle East.

The Raelians, Scientologists, and Mormons convert quickly assuming the Raelians aren't gone with the atheists.

AIDS wipes out the human population in 30 years.

The next global ice age ensues killing even the cockroaches.

Extremophiles die out from lack of unfrozen food as the volcanoes gradually go dormant.

The moon breaks orbit.

The Earth gradually extends its elliptical orbit.

It either breaks into open space past the Oort cloud or falls into the sun.

Or not.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:if there was a sort of

Quote:

Oh. Well, that would actually trigger 'Directive B', causing my subterranean bunker full of horrifying automatons to excavate itself from the Earth and unleash photonic death upon humanity.

...What?

Sticking out tongue

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Megatron
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
DylanTheHeretic wrote:if

DylanTheHeretic wrote:

Well, my friend, then I believe the Reptilians have done their job.  :D

Evolution cannot be debated. 'Tis real.

Dracos
User is offlineOffline
What if we disappeared.

Well for one thing if there was an atheist rapture and I ended up in atheist heaven I would be very, very embarrassed.