Upside down cross!

Godless5150
Godless5150's picture
User is offlineOffline
Upside down cross!

Hey all! I posted a thread similar to this back in June in the general section asking everyone to turn thier attention to my picture. And see if they could come up with any awesome ideas to finish my tattoo off. Maybe something to put in and around that represents mockery and resentment towards christianity. But the damn theist kept making it go off topic..So I brought it here where it can't be touched by people who believe in magic friut and talking snakes haha!

Any ideaas? Thanks in advance!!

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe a crucified Giordano

Maybe a crucified Giordano Bruno with the caption " He died that your dogma should live " ?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Save a tree, eat a vegetarian.

Sometimes " The Majority " only means that all the fools are on the same side.

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Garden of eden, tree, snake,

Garden of eden, tree, snake, forbidden fruit.... Two australopithecines, male and female. One tossing the fruit ( apple or fig, your choice ) over his shoulder while the other lunges for the snake with a slavering, carnivorous look on her face.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Save a tree, eat a vegetarian.

Sometimes " The Majority " only means that all the fools are on the same side.

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
A selection of finches from

A selection of finches from the Galapagos islands being chased by a beagle and a bulldog?

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jesus and Muhammad kissing.

Yaerav
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
If I were you I'd

Have it removed. Seriously. Take a tattoo you like because you like it, not because you permanently want to stick your tongue out to other people. Antisymbolism is just as stupid as symbolism.

anniet
Silver Member
User is offlineOffline
It is better to focus on

It is better to focus on what you like rather than what you don't.  What do you like about not being a theist?  Artistically do you find angels pretty, crowns of thorns inspiring, demons funny, equations majestic, . . .?  What do you want to claim for you?  And, what colors do you like?

"I am that I am." - Proof that the writers of the bible were beyond stoned.

Zymotic
Superfan
Zymotic's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't think it should be

I don't think it should be anything religious inside of it- just something pretty.

And no tribal. Please.

My Brand New Blog - Jesu Ad Nauseum.
God of the Gaps: As knowledge approaches infinity, God approaches zero. It's introductory calculus.

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
RatDog wrote:Jesus and

RatDog wrote:

I meant this as a joke, but now I keep worrying you might take it seriously.  I don’t really want to be responsible for you getting a tattoo you might regret.  I think what Yaerav and anniet said was probably correct, but if you must get a tattoo that symbolizes your distaste for religion try picking something you’ll still want 10 years from now.