What about Theory of Genetic manipulation of humans by Aliens?

Serpent
User is offlineOffline
What about Theory of Genetic manipulation of humans by Aliens?

I have seen documentaries about theories like , we are a genetically engineered creature made as a work force for the advanced alien race from other planets. Michale tsarion, Lyod Pye, Alex johns and Atony J Hilder etc are the propagators of this.

I have no sources to verify many of their arguments, but I found this theory more convincing than the theory of a loving and caring god.

Any discussions about this in this forum?

I was not able to find a search button here. Do we have one?

regards

“If the account given in Genesis is really true, ought we not, after all, to thank this serpent? He was the first schoolmaster, the first advocate of learning, the first enemy of ignorance, the first to whisper in human ears the sacred word liberty,” Robert Green Ingersoll

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Serpent wrote:I have seen

Serpent wrote:
I have seen documentaries about theories like , we are a genetically engineered creature made as a work force for the advanced alien race from other planets. Michale tsarion, Lyod Pye, Alex johns and Atony J Hilder etc are the propagators of this.

I have no sources to verify many of their arguments, but I found this theory more convincing than the theory of a loving and caring god.

Any discussions about this in this forum?

I was not able to find a search button here. Do we have one?

regards

I think this has only been mentioned in passing on these forums.

Why do you find this particular argument any more convincing than the god hypothesys? The two arguments have exactly the same basic problems: No evidence, and adding variables not observed (god and the aliens).

If you learn about "evolution by natural selection" (and I don't mean the boiled-down simple version most people know) you'll find it covers all the known facts about how species arose without adding any exterior influences that can't be falsified/examined. After 150 years of polishing and tweaking, it's really difficult to beat on any terms for an explanation.

As for searching the site; THe column on the left, 3rd item from the top: "Google SEARCH this site!"

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
  http://www.truthism.com 

http://www.truthism.com

I find this site fucking hilarious.

Quote:

Proof: Accessing the Reptilians

You can see the Reptilians via meditating, using hallucinogenic drugs, and sleep paralysis. However, these are the fourth-dimensional Reptilians, not the third-dimensional ones--but more on all of this later.

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

Serpent
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:Why do you

JillSwift wrote:

Why do you find this particular argument any more convincing than the god hypothesys? The two arguments have exactly the same basic problems: No evidence, and adding variables not observed (god and the aliens).

If you learn about "evolution by natural selection" (and I don't mean the boiled-down simple version most people know) you'll find it covers all the known facts about how species arose without adding any exterior influences that can't be falsified/examined. After 150 years of polishing and tweaking, it's really difficult to beat on any terms for an explanation.

Thanks for the reply.

I cant really claim that I 'found' this theory more convincing, 'felt' will be more apt word.

The main reason may be the fact that we humans fight and destroy each other as if instinctively programmed to do so. Something is not well with our minds. And morover my mind seems to be something other than my experience only. 

I would like to learn deep into the subject. Please suggest some links which you feel as closer to truth.

Thanks a lot

“If the account given in Genesis is really true, ought we not, after all, to thank this serpent? He was the first schoolmaster, the first advocate of learning, the first enemy of ignorance, the first to whisper in human ears the sacred word liberty,” Robert Green Ingersoll

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Serpent wrote:Thanks for the

Serpent wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

I cant really claim that I 'found' this theory more convincing, 'felt' will be more apt word.

The main reason may be the fact that we humans fight and destroy each other as if instinctively programmed to do so. Something is not well with our minds. And morover my mind seems to be something other than my experience only. 

I would like to learn deep into the subject. Please suggest some links which you feel as closer to truth.

I'll recommend a book for a great starting place: The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins.

And for a general overview of the scientific method ( the most successful epistemology by far - something ever useful for the seeking of "truth" ) I recommend: The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
If we humans, running amok

If we humans, running amok on this planet with our petty little lives are the workforce of an alien race, that alien race has the most incompetant Human Resources department in the known universe.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Save a tree, eat a vegetarian.

Sometimes " The Majority " only means that all the fools are on the same side.

Sinphanius
Sinphanius's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would caution you to

I would caution you to ignore all beliefs founded only on feelings. As for Humans fighting and destroying each other, so do all animals, we're just better at it. Animals also help each other, and so do we, they compete for territory, and so do we, they build communities, and so do we. In most cases, Humans just do what animals normally do, we just do it better because we have the advantage of vastly more advanced technology.

For every part of our mind that is not well there is generally another part that is. As for a part of you that is not based on your own experiences, as JillSwift said, that's inherited instinct. I'm not an evolutionary biologist so I won't comment on this any more.

@Archeopteryx;
How can they say that we have a taboo around aliens? Haven't they ever been to Roswell, or seen Close Encounters of the Third Kind? Someone should look up how many movies there are about aliens to how many movies there are about gods.
Furthermore, many of the movies about aliens demonize them, best known being the Aliens series itself. Not exactly what I would have made if I were an alien power manipulating humanity, on the off chance that one day I needed to step in and take direct action.

Granted, by the time a manipulator needs to take direct action he's already lost, but I doubt the owner of that website understands even the most basic tenants of manipulation.

Wow, for a minute I thought I was watching Zeitgeist when it got to the Sun Worship part.
I also love how the site chastizes us for thinking we know the truth, but then proceeds to lecture us on how it knows the truth. Ultimately, I'm going to have to go with the same proof that its bullshit that Madox used on 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists. The fact that the site still exists is proof that its bullshit.

Desdenova wrote:
If we humans, running amok on this planet with our petty little lives are the workforce of an alien race, that alien race has the most incompetant Human Resources department in the known universe.

Quoted for Brilliance

When you say it like that you make it sound so Sinister...

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Serpent wrote:I have no

Serpent wrote:

It would be easier to believe that physical aliens were somehow involved with our development than non-physical entities like gods. So I guess the hypothesis has that. The real weakness is that we don't have any archeological evidence to support the kind of intelligent aliens that Hollywood uses a lot.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Serpent
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the replys.

Thanks for the replys. I am palnning to study little bit deeper into this.

Those alien intervention theorists say that Structures like Giza pyramid requires advanced technology than we humans posses to build them.

What about that?

There is a DVD series from Michale Tsarion called 'Origins and Oracles'.  I am not sure weather the information he delivers is true or not, but he is interesting to listen to. There he goes to ths subject in very detail. He seems to be having good funds for this. DVDs are professionally created.

Here You can see a lot of stuff.

Thanks a gain

Regards