Why do ghost's wear clothes?

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Why do ghost's wear clothes?

I've read several posts claiming they exist, I've even seen purported photographs of ghosts and they're wearing clothes. Does the afterlife have a wacky wardrobe department?

Diagoras23
atheist
Diagoras23's picture
User is offlineOffline
And are they cold?

Casper comes to mind.

No, instead, let's make religious people fight each other regarding the clashes between all of their individual spins on explaining ghosts. What can it be my magic believing friends?

A. A Miricle message from God

B. A soul from heaven or hell, effecting the material world

C. LSD

D. Souls from Limbo (which by the way is under-rated, great dancing)

E. As we say in Australia "A load of Roo S**t" (we don't say that, or drink fosters)

F. Jesus and the Saints

G. Tree spirits, all ghosts are tree spirits (somebody, surely)

Have I missed any?

Who would want to finish what they have said with the same thing everytime?

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Where abouts in in Oz are

Where abouts in in Oz are you? I'm a Melbourne boy!

Diagoras23
atheist
Diagoras23's picture
User is offlineOffline
In Melbourne a lot

Hey, I am in Melbourne all the time.

Where do atheists get drunk and talk shit?

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
enzoconti wrote:I've read

enzoconti wrote:

I've read several posts claiming they exist, I've even seen purported photographs of ghosts and they're wearing clothes. Does the afterlife have a wacky wardrobe department?

I read something interesting the other day on this topic.  Unfortunately I cannot find it again as the web is diluted with misinformation and believers bollocks.    Most things these days attributed to ghosts used to be attributed to demons, that is what people feared/saw everywhere.  The few ghosts that were "seen" were more shades, colours, or orb like things similar to what your eyes mistakenly see when it's dark.  With the invention of the camera though, one scamster produced a double negative which made a transluscent figure of a person in front of objects on the film.  From this point on ghost sightings suddenly all had human looks to them, were pale/white, translucent and blurry.  Now with the creation of flash photography and all cameras coming with a cheap crappy flash too close to the lense ghosts are suddenly orbs again.

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Diagoras23 wrote:Hey, I am

Diagoras23 wrote:

Hey, I am in Melbourne all the time.

Where do atheists get drunk and talk shit?

First you find an atheist, and there's usually a pub 100 meters from anywhere you stand in Melbourne.

enzoconti
atheist
User is offlineOffline
thingy wrote:enzoconti

thingy wrote:

enzoconti wrote:

I read something interesting the other day on this topic.  Unfortunately I cannot find it again as the web is diluted with misinformation and believers bollocks.    Most things these days attributed to ghosts used to be attributed to demons, that is what people feared/saw everywhere.  The few ghosts that were "seen" were more shades, colours, or orb like things similar to what your eyes mistakenly see when it's dark.  With the invention of the camera though, one scamster produced a double negative which made a transluscent figure of a person in front of objects on the film.  From this point on ghost sightings suddenly all had human looks to them, were pale/white, translucent and blurry.  Now with the creation of flash photography and all cameras coming with a cheap crappy flash too close to the lense ghosts are suddenly orbs again.

Thanks thingy. That makes perfect sense.

ManuAndres44
atheist
ManuAndres44's picture
User is offlineOffline
For the people who create

For the people who create this lies ghosts are the remaining images or the soul's projections death people do. But what is more interesting and closest to the reality is always the videos are impossible to prove through science. In other words, they are built for increase the rating of a t.v. show so they use technology in order to become popular

Debate is the best way to share the knowledge

smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
User is offlineOffline
If ghosts exist, and I'm not

If ghosts exist, and I'm not going to get into whether they do or not, they're people who have passed over who either don't realize they have or they passed over under circumstances that were unfortunate or distressing and before they were ready to go. They're still connected to a time and place when they were still alive and can't let go. Therefore, they'd show up in the clothes that most defines who they were while alive or who they were when they died.

R

ManuAndres44
atheist
ManuAndres44's picture
User is offlineOffline
smartypants wrote:If ghosts

smartypants wrote:

If ghosts exist, and I'm not going to get into whether they do or not, they're people who have passed over who either don't realize they have or they passed over under circumstances that were unfortunate or distressing and before they were ready to go. They're still connected to a time and place when they were still alive and can't let go. Therefore, they'd show up in the clothes that most defines who they were while alive or who they were when they died.

R

Yeah, that's what I knew about the topic. Let's be skeptics after all...

Debate is the best way to share the knowledge

smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
User is offlineOffline
ManuAndres44

ManuAndres44 wrote:

smartypants wrote:

R

Yeah, that's what I knew about the topic. Let's be skeptics after all...

Let's

smartypants
Superfan
smartypants's picture
User is offlineOffline
enzoconti wrote:First you

enzoconti wrote:

First you find an atheist, and there's usually a pub 100 meters from anywhere you stand in Melbourne.

LOL Sounds like my kinda town.