Atheists eating babies. For real

Not_Your_Therapist
atheist
Not_Your_Therapist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists eating babies. For real

What can I say?

My friends and I decided to add a teeny, tiny nugget of truth to the silly notion that atheists eat babies, by eating balut -aborted duck fetus.

http://www.ziztur.com/2008/11/baby-eating-atheists.html

The moral debate we spawned is quite interesting. If you're vegetarian, than you probably think it's wrong to eat the flesh of other animals, including aborted duck fetus. If you're not, you might think it is a little gross, but no more immoral than an egg or an adult chicken. Why then, are people (well, Westerners) extra-repulsed by eating a fetus?

Your resident OTD/S, Christina
A good scientist will always change her mind if new evidence is presented which gives her sufficient reason to change it.
www.ziztur.com

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gee thanks. Now I'm jealous

Gee thanks. Now I'm jealous and hungry.

One question... which wine goes best with balut?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Not_Your_Therapist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I have no idea -

I have no idea - phillipino's say to eat it with beer - but none of us drink beer, so we had it with Mountain Dew.

A good scientist will always change her mind if new evidence is presented which gives her sufficient reason to change it.
www.ziztur.com

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
 "There is something primal

"There is something primal about being this close to your food, holding the warm but lifeless body of another animal in your hand, ready to eat it. It's a far cry from the supermarket hamburger culture we're accustomed to. "

I agree.

I was born in Chile (although I've lived in the U.S. for thirty plus years) and one of the things they eat a lot of is raw  sea urchin with lemon  or vinegar. Sometimes when you are opening them they will have a parasitic soft shell crab inside that runs like hell when it sees daylight. Everybody dives for it when this happens 'cause it's considered good luck(or so they told ME). I was given the honor of eating it and I have to say it's the most amazing experience when something  is actively trying to get out of your mouth while you chew it.

It tasted like ice cold salt water.

Eden had a 25% murder rate and incest was rampant.

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
Was it chewy/spongy at all?

Was it chewy/spongy at all? I personally don't like that kind of texture.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I was given the honor

Quote:
I was given the honor of eating it and I have to say it's the most amazing experience when something  is actively trying to get out of your mouth while you chew it.

They agree, I'm sure.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
More Taboo Foods Cow Stomach

More Taboo Foods

Cow Stomach Soup (Sicily), Lamb tongue and eyes (Morocco), Stuffed pancreas (Morocco), Grasshopper pizza (Mexico), Mosquito eggs (Mexico), Jellied moose nose (Alaska), Yak penis (China), Grilled puffin (Iceland), Braided intestines (Chile), Bull testicles (Spain), Beef Stomach & Intestine Soup (Thailand), Beaver chili (Maine), Crepe with chicken & onion (Ethiopia)

If you think about anything we eat and what it's made of, you realize that EVERYTHING is somewhat weird.

*Our world is far more complex than the rigid structure we want to assign to it, and we will probably never fully understand it.*

"Those believers who are sophisticated enough to understand the paradox have found exciting ways to bend logic into pretzel shapes in order to defend the indefensible." - Hamby

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Quote:I

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:
I was given the honor of eating it and I have to say it's the most amazing experience when something  is actively trying to get out of your mouth while you chew it.

They agree, I'm sure.

OM NOM NOM NOM!   HA!

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
peppermint wrote:More Taboo

peppermint wrote:

More Taboo Foods

Cow Stomach Soup (Sicily), Lamb tongue and eyes (Morocco), Stuffed pancreas (Morocco), Grasshopper pizza (Mexico), Mosquito eggs (Mexico), Jellied moose nose (Alaska), Yak penis (China), Grilled puffin (Iceland), Braided intestines (Chile), Bull testicles (Spain), Beef Stomach & Intestine Soup (Thailand), Beaver chili (Maine), Crepe with chicken & onion (Ethiopia)

If you think about anything we eat and what it's made of, you realize that EVERYTHING is somewhat weird.

In Chile they also braid the spinal cords of cows....(pryons, anyone?).

max29
User is offlineOffline
All you have to do is

All you have to do is imagine what is in hot dogs.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline

Tastes like chicken !!!

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Tastes like chicken !!!

Tsk. Tsk. Always playing with your food.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Any sort of internal organ

Any sort of internal organ is out for me.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Any sort

MattShizzle wrote:
Any sort of internal organ is out for me.
What, like muscles? I like muscle tissue from bovines, pisces and avians. Many cephalopods are also yummy.

I'm also a fan of bovine hepatic tissue with onions.

I've tried bovine myocardial tissue, which was too tough for me. I found thier brain tissue to be... odd. Their myolingual tissue, if properly prepared, is tasty (hee hee!).

Frankly the idea of eating those duck embryos fascinates me. Though I get the feeling they wouldn't end up on my grocery lists, I'd still like to have the experience.

Mmmm. Yay food subjects. Smiling

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I meant what is typically

I meant what is typically meant by "organs. "

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I meant

MattShizzle wrote:
I meant what is typically meant by "organs. "
I know hon, I was just ribbing you a li'l.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
peppermint wrote:Grasshopper

peppermint wrote:

Grasshopper pizza (Mexico)

Grilled puffin (Iceland)

Beaver chili (Maine)

Crepe with chicken & onion (Ethiopia)

I think i'd try those, everything else on the list... not even for all the babies in the world

What Would Kharn Do?

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have absolutely no moral

I have absolutely no moral objection to this whatsoever... if you all want to eat fetuses or whatever, fine - just make sure there's some salt left over in the shaker when you're done.

However, I must admit it totally grosses me out.  Seriously I don't even think I could get that down much less swallow that crap.  Am I the only one that feels this way?

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Probably, Shelly.  Which is

Probably, Shelly.  Which is why you're not a true atheist.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That's how I feel. Of course

That's how I feel. Of course from what I've heard from you Shelley, you seem EXTREMELY squeamish to me. I might try the beaver chilli but no bugs or any of that shit for me.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Grass hoppers and meal

Grass hoppers and meal worms taste like whatever you cook them in. In both cases for me  it happened to be  old bay.

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
pablotar wrote: Grass

pablotar wrote:

Grass hoppers and meal worms taste like whatever you cook them in. In both cases for me  it happened to be  old bay.

Thank goodness someone is more courageous to admit something than I am. lol.

I was raised by a WW2 marine and an Alaskan tour guide. If I never have to eat another bug it will be too soon. Fucking mealworm bit my tongue.

Everything but insects and their larva is edible to me.

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:That's how

MattShizzle wrote:

That's how I feel. Of course from what I've heard from you Shelley, you seem EXTREMELY squeamish to me. I might try the beaver chilli but no bugs or any of that shit for me.

Yes, Matt - I do have a weak stomach.  However this idea of eating fetuses of any animal is a little over the top for me so I'm surprised so many people sound like they'd like to supersize their burger with a side of unborn whatever.

Friendly Atheist blogged the other day with a link to the OP's blog here... he asked something along the lines of how you equated being pro-choice with a disturbance with this "menu."  I don't think the two issues are related.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I probably wouldn't only

I probably wouldn't only because of the internal organs part of it.

I have to agree with what he said - someone could be pro-life and be OK with this (animals aren't humans) or pro-choice and even morally against it (killing animals for food is wrong and the mother animal didn't have a choice in the matter. ) Regardless of someones moral stance on the issue they could still find the idea gross.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
So Matt, I couldn't interest

So Matt, I couldn't interest you in some Haggis then?Laughing out loud

Wikipedia (being accurate): sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours.

Fantastic.

M

Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here
- Lawrence Krauss

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Fuck that shit, I know what

Fuck that shit, I know what that is. Even liver I won't eat. Though I did like pig's stomach and chicken hearts and gizzards when I had them. Both are local Pennsylvania Dutch specialties. (PA Dutch are descendants of Germans who came to PA area in 17th century including the Amish and most Mennonites. )

pablotar
pablotar's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:pablotar

darth_josh wrote:

pablotar wrote:

Thank goodness someone is more courageous to admit something than I am. lol.

I was raised by a WW2 marine and an Alaskan tour guide. If I never have to eat another bug it will be too soon. Fucking mealworm bit my tongue.

Everything but insects and their larva is edible to me.

Yes, fucking mealworms...

Speaking of bugs; Aren't crabs and lobsters just giant tasty bugs of the sea?

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
peppermint wrote:More Taboo

peppermint wrote:

More Taboo Foods

The cow stomach soup is known even here (Czech Republic) as dršťková soup. It's not very good, such a low quality goulash, if you ask me. It also stinks awfully when it's cooked.
But the worst Sicilian food I can (barely) think about is a cheese with living worms. No kidding.
I have a phobia of worms, they're an object of unspeakable disgust and horror to me, and a murderous hate to a person who would purposely put them into my shoes, food, bed, or direct sight. Surprisingly, I remember not having this phobia when I was a child.

Most of locally known food, like a pig brain on the onion, and the most of inner/outer organs, are also not for me... Maybe I will become a vegetarian one day, because dissecting away all the pieces I don't like in an average baked chicken is a bit too much for what I want from a meal. The food is like a Nietzsche's chasm. As you stare at the food, the food stares back at you, and if you eat it, then into you!

When it would be up to me, (which hopefully will be, when I move out of where I live) I will forget all the gross recipes and live mainly of these Indian, Chinese and Arabian foods which will not stare back at me. You know, rice, rice, rice, curry of various kinds, garam masala spices, vegetables, and so on, not necessarily vegetarian, but faceless.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Not_Your_Therapist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
It wasn't really chewy, The

It wasn't really chewy, The yolk part had the texture of a slightly stiff scrambled eggs. The white was pretty tough and chewy, but tasted like regular egg white. I read that some Phillipinos discard the egg white part so after we tasted it, we let the dog have it. The fetus itself had the texture of dark meat, with little soft bones. To me it tasted strongly of duck.

We also had a chicken balut egg which I ate, and it tasted like chicken.  The yolk was the texture of a typical boiled egg yolk, so I wonder if the genetic differences account for the difference in stiffness of the egg whites.  The shell was also a lot easier to gt off the chicken egg, while the duck shell was thicker and harder.

Of course, why wouldn't duck fetus taste like duck and chicken fetus taste like chicken?

I am totally American but I will absolutely eat anything as long as someone, somewhere, considers it food and I know it won't poison me. I don't LIKE everything I eat, but I have no problem trying it. I'd actually like to get some more balut eggs and see  what happens if I crack them open over a skillet instead of hard-boil them.

www.ziztur.com

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I don't like eggs period. I

I don't like eggs period. I gag if I'm in the same room they are cooking. Even as a small child I couldn't stand the taste or smell.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:I like

JillSwift wrote:

I like muscle tissue from bovines, pisces and avians.

thank god i'm a cancer.  ba-da-ba.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
this reminds me of our

this reminds me of our yearly traditional slovak hog-killing here in the village.  we buy half a pig and add in very sharp knives and plenty of alcohol.  fun for all!  my favorite part has to be removing the jaw from the head with a hammer and chisel.  seriously, i get a big kick out of it.  by the end of the afternoon, the huge cutting board is slick with a coating of fat an eighth of an inch thick, and most of the organs are boiling in a huge cauldron.

then we move into the garage for the sausage making.  this is my favorite time of the day: sampling each organ before it goes into the grinder.  my favorite sausage is jaternica, which is basically cooked blood, brains, and other delicacies mixed with rice and blackened onions in intestinal casings.  it's absolutely heavenly to make and eat, fresh and crispy out of the oven.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:JillSwift

iwbiek wrote:

JillSwift wrote:

Don't make me irradiate you. Sticking out tongue Laughing out loud

Stosis
User is offlineOffline
Disgusting, it's stuff like

Disgusting, it's stuff like this that makes me a vegetarian. Not that I'm against other people eating but ugh, I just can't stand to look at it.

Stosis
User is offlineOffline
Disgusting, it's stuff like

[double post]

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:iwbiek

JillSwift wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

JillSwift wrote:

isn't that how bruce banner became the incredible hulk?  if so, set me up!  i mean, just imagine how big that guy's wiener is!

keep imagining...

keeeeep imagining...

straight yet?  what about bi?  bi's good.  bi's better actually...

--Hunter S. Thompson

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:this reminds me

iwbiek wrote:

this reminds me of our yearly traditional slovak hog-killing here in the village.  we buy half a pig and add in very sharp knives and plenty of alcohol.  fun for all!  my favorite part has to be removing the jaw from the head with a hammer and chisel.  seriously, i get a big kick out of it.  by the end of the afternoon, the huge cutting board is slick with a coating of fat an eighth of an inch thick, and most of the organs are boiling in a huge cauldron.

You buy a half of the pig? I thought you're supposed to breed the pig and then kill it, or at least buy it alive. Or do you mean that you go on a half with the butcher? Or you buy a half-grown pig?

You mentioned jaternica, but there is also hurka (in singular) a.k.a. jelito, the blood sausage.  There surely must be a tasty moments like taking away a whole pot of the blood for the blood sausage, which must be kept warm and moving, to not get clotted. Also, a removal of the intestinal content - excrements and tapeworms - must be a very intereresting sight, when you think about moving a filling in there instead and eating it afterwards. My brother was on a hog-killing once and he told me that the tapeworm was let out and it slithered away on a field and there it froze to death. I think he was pulling my leg, because the creature probably doesn't have any motoric abilities. I won't check it on Wikipedia, I'm afraid there might be some photos to haunt me whenever I close my eyes.

Nonetheless, I don't think this is any barbaric thing, it's a traditional, small-scale practice. Much worse are, I think, the mass 'industrial' breeding of animals. If the hog-killing seems like a gross orgy of blood and meat, then know that the people traditionally had no other means to get the pork, they normally ate meals of milk, grains, potatoes and cabbage, and the annual hog-killing was thus a reason to celebrate. Also, all the hog was used, nothing was thrown away, and it was identic with what we call today a biofarm breedings.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:JillSwift

iwbiek wrote:

JillSwift wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

JillSwift wrote:

isn't that how bruce banner became the incredible hulk?  if so, set me up!  i mean, just imagine how big that guy's wiener is!

keep imagining...

keeeeep imagining...

straight yet?  what about bi?  bi's good.  bi's better actually... 

Eww.

1) It's a penis. EWW!

2) It's a green penis! EWW EWW EWW!

I used to have bi tendancies, now I don't. Eye-wink

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:[ You buy a

Luminon wrote:

[ You buy a half of the pig? I thought you're supposed to breed the pig and then kill it, or at least buy it alive.

well, i don't know what we're "supposed" to do, but what we do is buy half a hog that was just slaughtered that morning, sawed in half lengthwise, and the bristles already burnt off.  it's pretty common in the villages nowadays, since most people have neither the time nor space to keep a hog, but still would like to save some money by doing their own butchering.  plus, both i and my father-in-law are too soft-hearted to actually kill the hog.  once it's half a carcass, though, we have no problems.

Luminon wrote:

There surely must be a tasty moments like taking away a whole pot of the blood for the blood sausage, which must be kept warm and moving, to not get clotted.

my mother-in-law typically handles and boils the blood, so i have no contact with that.

Luminon wrote:

Also, a removal of the intestinal content - excrements and tapeworms - must be a very intereresting sight, when you think about moving a filling in there instead and eating it afterwards.

it's also my mother-in-law who boils the intestines for making the jaternica (here in eastern slovakia we call it majos), so i don't really see those either until they're ready to be filled.  of course, the entrails, as well as the other organs, are removed before the hog is sawed in half, and it's my understanding that they've already been cleaned.  i'm well aware of what was once in them, but it doesn't bother me, especially since they're thoroughly boiled before being filled. 

Luminon wrote:

Nonetheless, I don't think this is any barbaric thing, it's a traditional, small-scale practice. Much worse are, I think, the mass 'industrial' breeding of animals.

mass breeding for consumption doesn't bother me either, as long as the animals don't suffer unnecessarily (i.e., unnecessary to obtaining the desired product).  my family raised beef cattle for generations and my father is an avid hunter.  i'm pretty food chain-oriented and unapologetic about it.

Luminon wrote:

If the hog-killing seems like a gross orgy of blood and meat

that's exactly what it seems like and that's exactly why i enjoy it.

Luminon wrote:

they normally ate meals of milk, grains, potatoes and cabbage

that's still pretty much what we eat here in the village: bryndzove halusky, halusky s kapustov, halusky s tvarohom, zemiakove placky, spisske pirohy, dukatove buchticky, and, on special occassions, ceske buchty or buchty na pare.  meat is almost always only on sundays, and often we still eat leftover food from sunday dinner on monday and tuesday.

--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:Eww.1) It's

JillSwift wrote:

Eww.

1) It's a penis. EWW!

2) It's a green penis! EWW EWW EWW!

I used to have bi tendancies, now I don't. Eye-wink

aw shit, i never will learn when to keep my fuckin' mouth shut.

just what is a "bi tendency"?  is that when you only go as far as handjobs, or what?

btw, when i read your "EWW"'s, i heard them in glen quagmire's voice.

--Hunter S. Thompson

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:aw shit, i

iwbiek wrote:
aw shit, i never will learn when to keep my fuckin' mouth shut.

just what is a "bi tendency"?  is that when you only go as far as handjobs, or what?

It's occasionally thinking a guy might just be worth a roll in the hay every now and again. (Also known as realizing that "pure straight" and "pure gay" are rare and almost everyone finds themselves attracted to someone with a gender that doesn't normally attract them.)

iwbiek wrote:
btw, when i read your "EWW"'s, i heard them in glen quagmire's voice.
Eww! (In a Quinn Morgendorfer voice. Sticking out tongue )

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:It's

JillSwift wrote:

It's occasionally thinking a guy might just be worth a roll in the hay every now and again. (Also known as realizing that "pure straight" and "pure gay" are rare and almost everyone finds themselves attracted to someone with a gender that doesn't normally attract them.)

that's actually what i figured.  so it's purely on the mental level?  (this is me being genuinely curious now, not me still trying to be a dickwad. )

--Hunter S. Thompson

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Ugggh I hated that Daria

Ugggh I hated that Daria show (though I loved Beavis and Butthead. ) I was of the opinion that Daria should have had an entire bottle of Prozac dumped down her throat and then she'd jump around singing the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song from Ren & Stimpy.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:that's actually

iwbiek wrote:
that's actually what i figured.  so it's purely on the mental level?
Yus.

iwbiek wrote:
(this is me being genuinely curious now, not me still trying to be a dickwad. )
*bites tongue* Eye-wink

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I loved

MattShizzle wrote:
I loved Beavis and Butthead
They have shots for that. Sticking out tongue Eye-wink

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Dinner is served !

Dinner is served !

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote: MattShizzle

JillSwift wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:
I loved Beavis and Butthead
They have shots for that. Sticking out tongue Eye-wink

I was in college when it was on and me and my friends used to imitate them. I can do either voice pretty good - my parody of "Wind Beneath My Wings" = "Wind in my Bunghole" in Beavis' voice: