Deja Vu

Om3ga
Om3ga's picture
User is offlineOffline
Deja Vu

how does the rational response squad define deja vu?

Om3ga

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't speak for the ENTIRE

I can't speak for the ENTIRE Rational Response Squad but I define DejaVu as: a feeling of recognizing an event or situation as being something that has happened before.

Reading information on DejaVu will get you varying conclusions. After years of strictly reading articles in magazines like FATE (I loved that magazine in my teenage years) I took a leap into the scientific explanation (the following is my regurgitating what I remember, I am sure someone will have a very good explanation!) ex: a skip in the delivery of stimuli to the brain resulting in a feeling of connection to the missing information as if 'this has happened before'

Of course the more romantic and imaginative conclusion would be that I was psychic or lived this life before...  Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Om3ga wrote:how does the

Om3ga wrote:
how does the rational response squad define deja vu?
Haven't we had this thread topic before?

</rimshot>

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Om3ga
Om3ga's picture
User is offlineOffline
deja vu revisited

Thank you for your prompt and informative reply, Renee.

The variations of the "great mystery" do not define what modern atheists reference in their proof of religions own hypocrisy.

These crafts of cunning include:divination, evolution, geometry,philosophy,theology,history...and the occasional "deja vu" experience.  If you seek to understand deja vu as I hope to have done is that every google link produces the vaguest definitions.  Too many to count to post the best one!!!

I don't know where I would be if I didn't reference my deja vu experiences.  Since I don't believe in preordination, my mind is theorizing around a basis of given all knowledge at some juncture in my life, and I am slowly re-nevolutionizing(note the n is not a typo)to gain back "original" language.

Dreams have never become realities, but to not immediately record one's annals of dreamscapes, how is he to understand his basis for radicalism.  We are what we make "rad."

Farewell, lemme know of any insight you wish to reconcile with.  I invite objection, fear not my voice

Om3ga

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uh. Jill? Is that a photo

Uh. Jill?

Is that a photo of you in your avatar?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Quote:The variations of

Quote:
The variations of the "great mystery" do not define what modern atheists reference in their proof of religions own hypocrisy.

These crafts of cunning include:divination, evolution, geometry,philosophy,theology,history...and the occasional "deja vu" experience.  If you seek to understand deja vu as I hope to have done is that every google link produces the vaguest definitions.  Too many to count to post the best one!!!

I don't know where I would be if I didn't reference my deja vu experiences.  Since I don't believe in preordination, my mind is theorizing around a basis of given all knowledge at some juncture in my life, and I am slowly re-nevolutionizing(note the n is not a typo)to gain back "original" language.

Dreams have never become realities, but to not immediately record one's annals of dreamscapes, how is he to understand his basis for radicalism.  We are what we make "rad."

No offense, but what in the world are you trying to say?  If you're going to use words with unconventional meanings, you need to explain what you mean.   I can't even begin to form a response to this because it's gibberish by any conventional definitions of which I'm aware.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism