ATHEISTS GO TO HEAVEN AND CHRISTIANS GO TO HELL

patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
Posts: 122
Joined: 2007-11-07
User is offlineOffline
ATHEISTS GO TO HEAVEN AND CHRISTIANS GO TO HELL

There is no reason to ever feel apprehension about hell when you’re an atheist.

If god is insane then he is just as likely to punish believers as non-believers, but I could never believe in the insane God of Abraham.

If god is rational, then he is reasonable and honest and just.

Life is good and whatever is against life is evil.

The root of all evil is irrational faith which is believing things without reasonable evidence. The evil of evils is the belief that irrational faith is a virtue when actually it’s an abominable evil. This is the evil that allowed the Christians to believe without evidence that they should torture and murder by sword or burn alive tens of millions for not being Christians or at least proper Christians; and allowed the Nazis to believe without evidence that they should murder ten million gypsies and Poles and Jews; and allowed the Communists to believe without evidence that their revolution was noble and righteous and that they should kill tens of millions for being reactionaries. Criminals almost always justify their crimes to themselves based on irrational faith. Every atrocity ever committed by man is based on irrational faith.

The most arrogant thing that anyone I ever met believed, is that they have the power of God to magically know that something is true without reasonable evidence.

Proverbs 16:5 Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD; Assuredly, he will not be unpunished.

You can only know something based on reasonable evidence. It is amazingly arrogant and an abominable evil to pretend you know that there is a god, or pretend you know that the bible isn’t fiction, or pretend you know that Jesus ever existed, or pretend you know that you have been saved, or pretend that you have a personal relationship with Jesus, or pretend that you do things because you are being told to do them by Jesus. These ignorant superstitions are obviously false to anyone who is not deluded by an incredible superiority complex that they have some kind of magical knowledge juju.

Those who convert to atheism usually do so because they have rejected the evil abomination called religious faith. Christianity has terrorized the world for 1700 years with an imaginary extortion scheme that demands that your believe an unbelievable fairy tale or burn in hell forever. For 1700 years of Christian terror, Christians have tortured and murdered anyone who dissents whenever they had the power to do so.

If God punishes the wicked, then he is going to punish those who have irrational faith.

If God rewards the good, then he is going to reward atheists and others for rejecting irrational faith.

The only good explanation I have ever heard for the hiddenness of God is that life is a test to determine if your rational enough for God to want you with him in heaven.

If there is a God and a heaven then only atheists will go to heaven.


 

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
Yea, that was a cool rant

Yea, that was a cool rant patcleaver !  LOL


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5800
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, second that.

Yeah, second that.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


LoveThyNeighbour
LoveThyNeighbour's picture
Posts: 43
Joined: 2008-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Atheists are going to Hell,

Atheists are going to Hell, it clearly says so in His Holy Book. Haven't you read it?


Beatz
Theist
Posts: 95
Joined: 2008-01-30
User is offlineOffline
Seems like he speaks in

Seems like he speaks in favor of the deist god. 

He said the God of that "Holy Book" is insane.

Don't believe in God? I can't fix that.

Reformed Theology Resource: www.monergism.com


Fanas
Posts: 249
Joined: 2008-03-27
User is offlineOffline
 Yep, we got win-win

 Yep, we got win-win situation here Smiling


marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
Posts: 676
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
Beatz wrote:Seems like he

Beatz wrote:

Seems like he speaks in favor of the deist god. 

He said the God of that "Holy Book" is insane.

I don't think speaking against one god is an admission of favoring another.


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Atheists are going to

Quote:
Atheists are going to Hell, it clearly says so in His Holy Book. Haven't you read it?

Poe's Law strikes again.  There's no way to tell if this twit is actually this deluded or is just a troll getting his lulz.  If I didn't know people who would say this in all seriousness, I would dismiss him out of hand.  The thing is, well... you know.  Lots of people actually believe this shit

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
Posts: 122
Joined: 2007-11-07
User is offlineOffline
LoveThyNeighbour

LoveThyNeighbour wrote:

Atheists are going to Hell, it clearly says so in His Holy Book. Haven't you read it?

According to Jewish scriptures and Revelations all christians who worship Jesus or idolize the Bible will burn alive in hell forever. Strangely according to Jewish Scholars, the Jewish Scriptures give atheists a pass, because the Jewish scriptures claim that the law does not require you to do anything that you can not do, and thus, atheists who honestly can not make themselves believe in god are excused.

In the Jewish scriptures, the insane God of Abraham  said that if you make idols or worship any god besides Yahweh then you will go to hell.

Most Christians worship Jesus as a God and idolize the cross and the bible because they believe that Jesus was a God, and that the Bible is the word of God, and that Jesus died on a cross.

If you think that Jesus was merely a man, and that the bible is merely a book, and the cross is merely a symbol then you should have no problem with the Jewish Scriptures. However, if you think that Jesus was a god and you pray to him then that is worshiping another God.  If you think that the bible is the word of god, inerrant or sacred then your idolizing it. If you think that the cross is sacred then your idolizing it.

If there really is an insane God of Abraham, and the New Testament is fiction or is being misinterpreted or misunderstood, then the Christians are all going to burn alive forever in hell.

If Christians are misinterpreting or misunderstanding the New Testament to justify worshiping Jesus or idolizing the Bible or the cross, then if the Jewish scriptures are true then they are all going to burn alive forever in hell.

John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 4:12, Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

There are no unambiguous references in the New Testament that justify worshiping jesus. There is a fine line, but a huge theological distinction between following Jesus as a teacher or trusting what Jesus said, and worshiping Jesus. There are portions of the NT that require you to have faith in God to be saved, but nothing that unambiguously requires you to have faith that Jesus is a God  to be saved. If you step over the line then you burn alive in hell forever.

If the New Testament is interpolated or mistaken or fiction, and Christians are relying on the New Testament to justify worshiping Jesus or idolizing the Bible or the cross, then if the Jewish scriptures are true then they are all going to burn alive forever in hell..

There is lots of evidence that the New Testament has been interpolated. Many portions of the gospels are not found in the oldest versions of the gospels. There is lots of evidence that there are mistakes in the New Testament. Secular websites list dozens of contradictions and mistakes, for example, there is no mountain top that Satan could have taken Jesus from which you can see all the kingdoms that existed in the world in the first century.

There is lots of evidence that the gospels and the epistles are fiction. The gospels are narrative stories  - go to a bookstore or library and you will notice that over 90% of narrative stories are fiction. Anyone could take statements from the old testament and write a story in which a character fulfills them as prophesies. There are hundreds of early Christian stories, that are not in the bible, that Christians believe are fiction, and thousands of non-christian religious stories that Christians believe are fiction, it is very likely that all such stories, including the gospels are fiction. There are tens of thousands of stories where miracle workers perform miracles, and they are all fiction. There are tens of thousands of stories where prophesy is fulfilled, and they are all fiction.

There certainly are no references in the bible justifying idolizing the Bible as inerrant or as the word of god.

There certainly are no references in the bible justifying idolizing the cross as something sacred.

If you believe in the Jewish Scriptures, then it is extremely risky to be a Christian. It seems to me, that a believer in the Jewish Scriptures should also believe that Christians who worship Jesus or idolized the  bible or the cross would all be going to hell to burn alive forever in the lake of fire.

 

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"


patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
Posts: 122
Joined: 2007-11-07
User is offlineOffline
LoveThyNeighbour

LoveThyNeighbour wrote:

Atheists are going to Hell, it clearly says so in His Holy Book. Haven't you read it?

The Jewish scriptures excuses those who honestly can not make themselves believe in God, and I see nothing in the NT that cancels that excuse.

Regarding infinitesimal probabilities, even if the Christian book of fiction were true, and there is a god and there are a heaven and a hell, then it will be the atheists partying in heaven with god while the Christians burn alive in the lake of fire.

You Christians just don't understand scriptures. Maybe its because you're not really saved.

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Folks, LTN is an atheist

Folks, LTN is an atheist from Sweden.  It's a prank.

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
Posts: 122
Joined: 2007-11-07
User is offlineOffline
Atheists are saved by the Jewish Scriptures

In view of the fact that Jesus affermed the Jewish Scriptures, that do not condemn atheists, one could say that atheists are all saved by the Jewish Scriptures through Jesus Christ.

 

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"


KSMB
Scientist
KSMB's picture
Posts: 702
Joined: 2006-08-03
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Folks, LTN

Hambydammit wrote:
Folks, LTN is an atheist from Sweden.  It's a prank.

You know what's sad? Such things coming from a Swede I found highly suspicious, but if the same things would have come from an American I would have no problems accepting that as coming from a genuine christian. I've been in the USA too long...


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
Yes I've read the bible, and

Yes I've read the bible, and reference it regularly.

The word atheist, has morphed in it's use thru history. Today, many as I, see the conflicting created Jesus figures as both atheistic/pantheistic gnosis vs theistic paulinist delusion. As to say, a buddha like jesus conveying all is one, no master VS a pauline jesus of separatism idol worship.

  I call jesus an atheist hoping religious people will think. In religious jargon, atheist jesus "saves", the theist jesus "destroys".

  Thermodynamics is the "good news" gospel  today .... as the intuition of the atheist buddha jesus tried to convey. Telling the truth can be dangerous ....


tothiel
tothiel's picture
Posts: 43
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Folks, LTN

Hambydammit wrote:

Folks, LTN is an atheist from Sweden.  It's a prank.

 

 

I believe the same goes for a member by the user name "MCsChallenge" as well.

 

As through a glass darkly you seek yourself,
But the light grows weak while under Yggdrasil. --clutch


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I believe the same

Quote:
I believe the same goes for a member by the user name "MCsChallenge" as well.

Wouldn't surprise me.  Can't say he's jumped out at me, but I'll see if I can root him out.

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


tothiel
tothiel's picture
Posts: 43
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Quote:I

Hambydammit wrote:

Quote:
I believe the same goes for a member by the user name "MCsChallenge" as well.

Wouldn't surprise me.  Can't say he's jumped out at me, but I'll see if I can root him out.

 

 

I found him over at carm taking on the same challenge as LTN: http://www.christiandiscussionforums.org/v/showpost.php?p=3701249&postcount=15

As through a glass darkly you seek yourself,
But the light grows weak while under Yggdrasil. --clutch


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Good work Now that we know

Good work Smiling

Now that we know to be looking for this, we can go with the assumption that really absurd trolling is very possibly an atheist.

Yay for interwebs drama queens!

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Good work Now that we know

Good work Smiling

Now that we know to be looking for this, we can go with the assumption that really absurd trolling is very possibly an atheist.

Yay for interwebs drama queens!

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
Posts: 122
Joined: 2007-11-07
User is offlineOffline
GOD IS AN ATHEIST

If there is a God, I am sure (99.99999%) that he is an atheist for the same reason that I am an atheist. He would not believe that there is a higher power without any evidence. God would not be under the arrogant delusion that he could know things without evidence.

Why would an atheist God be willing to put up with a bunch of crazy theists for all eternity. It would be like listening to fingernails on a chalk board for god and the rest of us atheists for all of eternity. How could god stand the utter arrogance of theists claiming that they could know things without evidence, when god himself would know that even he can not know things without evidence. It’s the worst blasphemy imaginable. If there were a God, then he would really hate the theists.

ATHEIST'S PRAYER

If I ever fall into the sin of theism, because I got a mental disease or brain injury or something, then every day I would humbly ask the atheist God to forgive me for being such a damned arrogant blasphemous bastard, to think I could know things without evidence, and ask him to grace me again with rational free thought.

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"


Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
Posts: 440
Joined: 2008-02-07
User is offlineOffline
I can't be 100% sure but I

I can't be 100% sure but I believe there is a verse in the NT that states that those who teach the gospel of the bible will be judged more harshly than others. I wish I had written it down somewhere as it might come in handy sometime. It would stand to reason that a god that is "just" would not give free passes to those that knowingly go against it's word.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
patcleaver, thanks ....

patcleaver, thanks .... You/Me/God/One  


A Devout Christian
Posts: 11
Joined: 2008-10-25
User is offlineOffline
I've done everything that

I've done everything that God has asked of me - what reason could he possibly have for sending me to hell?

 


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
Hell is your choice, you are

Hell is your choice, you are god.


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5800
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
A Devout Christian

A Devout Christian wrote:

I've done everything that God has asked of me - what reason could he possibly have for sending me to hell?

Well, maybe he's just been messing with you, after all you only have his word that he loves you. Anyone with that much power would certainly be able to deceive a mere mortal... How could you possibly determine whether the Bible etc is all part of a cosmic practical joke?

There just is no way you can be sure, since ae only equipped with a fallible, finite, human mind...

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


patcleaver
patcleaver's picture
Posts: 122
Joined: 2007-11-07
User is offlineOffline
You chose your utter arrogance

Normal 0

A Devout Christian wrote:
I've done everything that God has asked of me - what reason could he possibly have for sending me to hell?

You chose to keep your belief that you can know things without evidence. You chose your utter arrogance of believing that you know what God wants you to do without any evidence.

How are you any different from the 9/11 hijackers who chose to believe that God wanted them to murder thousands of people?

Why do they deserve to go to hell, but you would do whatever you thought God wanted you to do including mass murder?

when you say "faith" I think "evil lies"
when you say "god" I think "santa clause"


Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
Posts: 440
Joined: 2008-02-07
User is offlineOffline
A Devout Christian

A Devout Christian wrote:

I've done everything that God has asked of me - what reason could he possibly have for sending me to hell?

 

Have you sold all of your possessions and given the proceeds to the poor? Jesus allegedly said that you must do this in order to have eternal life. So if you haven't yet you might want to think about it at least.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
Yeah , Cali_ , odd metaphors

Yeah , Cali_ , odd metaphors and people calling themselves Christians etc. Sheezz. How about the wish that all would be best comforted by our joint efforts as one humanity in awe, working all together?  .... Oh, the dream of universal love, on this one planet earth !

That inspires me NOW. All talk of an afterlife of heaven is an insult, a religious tranquilizing tool of power control fueled by wishful submission, to this life reality, as we are all condemned to this life. All religion faith of magic is sin, wrong, blind .... the very definition of the Devil is religion .....

 Here's my old neighbor friend on guitar, Bob Deal , mostly known as Mick Mars ... one of the apostles of,

Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_-H1hdnSs

 


ConsiderThis
ConsiderThis's picture
Posts: 1
Joined: 2008-10-28
User is offlineOffline
God is a little kid getting

God is a little kid getting his kicks in forumlating complete paradoxes for people to follow.


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
Yep, indeed ConsiderThis

Yep, indeed ConsiderThis .... geezz we earthling kids sure do make some wacky gawed shit up ....     

 ....  Thanks for posting at RRS  ....