I AM GOD , all objections will be slayed

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD , all objections will be slayed

Try me .... I am god, you can't deny it. Bring it on all idol worshipers ... You will loose.

Micheal ZK
Micheal ZK's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought god would have a

I thought god would have a cooler font.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Micheal ZK wrote:I thought

Micheal ZK wrote:

I thought god would have a cooler font.

Ah, but then you would know it is God.

He uses normal font to test us.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:Try me

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Try me .... I am god, you can't deny it. Bring it on all idol worshipers ... You will loose.

I am very f%$ken drunk right now, enough so that I am using the backspace key (which is HUGE for me).  I deny it.  You are not god, FSM is.  My proof is the badge on the back of my car!

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am god. I said so in the

I am god. I said so in the first words I ever posted here.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:Try me

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

What is "god?

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I am god. I

Vastet wrote:

You are truly blasphemous.

Your 1st post was on christmas day lol

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
aiia wrote:Vastet wrote:I am

aiia wrote:

Vastet wrote:

You are truly blasphemous.

Your 1st post was on christmas day lol

Yeah, lol. Unintentional showing of how little I care about christianity. I was surfing the net on their holiest day. ha ha.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  LOL my awake aware

LOL my awake aware friends.

What isn't god? Even the FSM is really god! Every thought, "right or wrong" is god. The science of thermodynamics, matter/antimatter, and time are of our best definitions of god.

Atheist "saviour" Vestet is what he says.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:What

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

What isn't god? Even the FSM is really god! Every thought, "right or wrong" is god. The science of thermodynamics, matter/antimatter, and time are of our best definitions of god.

I don't think that answers the question. Are you saying "god" is everything? But we already have a name for everything, its 'universe'.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Yes aiia. I wish the world

Yes aiia. I wish the world view would define god as universe as science best describes, and theology would disappear. How does one talk to the religious in their language so they might listen and understand? A real damn problem it is.

Keep up the good work, as you get em from the right, I'll get em from the left. More fine tuning strategies needed to the long on going battle, to "slaying the dragon" of religion.

Atheist Alan Watts was an xlint warrior, using all religions to defeat superstition and dogma.

nikimoto
nikimoto's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote: What

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

So, why is God telling God that God is God as if God doesn't know?

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:  LOL

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

LOL my awake aware friends.

What isn't god?  My mate benny isn't.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  "So, why is God telling

"So, why is God telling God that God is God as if God doesn't know?" - nikimoto 

"What isn't god?  My mate benny isn't." - thingy

? Umm, because parts of god doesn't know it is god. God is both conscious and not conscious. I am god, or not god, as per each persons definition. The first verse of the Tao says. the god that can be named is not god. An oxymoron to which I say yes and no. Babel babel ....

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Summary ... I think the best

Summary ... I think the best way to defeat traditional theism , is to say I AM GOD.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Summary ... I think the best way to defeat traditional theism , is to say I AM GOD.

You are actually putting more wood on the bonfire.

mohammed
mohammed's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I'm not so sure redefining

I'm not so sure redefining God will help IAGAY. The religious see god as an all knowing being that is seperate from us and one that created everything and someone who judges us based on our actions. maybe im not understanding your position?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
aiia, I understand that

mohammed, I see redefining god as a big part of the cure. Pantheism does it and is definitely a help to destroying "God of Abe" dogma. It's a step for many to atheism.

aiia, I understand that opinion, and in some instances of poor communication that would be true, but overall my approach has been real successful with my personal extended family and friends. Most of them now laugh with me when god and religion are brought up.

For most all people there is "g-o-d word" of awe and wonder. There is no way to defeat this innate curious nature we all have.

There is no way to prove there is no immaterial supernatural higher power anything, so I try to make it unimportant to be religious, and wrong to dogmatically worship an idol of imagination, by using religious language, by saying god is what everything is of zero separation, therefore I am god as you, as is the dirt, as is all things, as the heads of most all major religions basically said.

I've been trying to use more science terms in my approach and RRS has been really helpful. Even a vague understanding of science as of "thermodynamics, matter/anti-matter, timeless universe models, evolution is important to ending superstition. Thing is I say these are the best definitions we now have of g-o-d, as all is one, connected, eternal, as buddha jesus tried to convey, (one with the father) .... but saul paul and such wrong thinking turned simple wisdom into superstitious idol worship .... with memes like "only begotten son", "the only way to be saved is to accept Jesus" etc. 

Fuck paul and his jesus which is self god separation. Only "Atheist Jesus "saves" in the sense of understanding the atheist buddha jesus message for yourself, as what we all are, too also be "one with the cosmos/god" , as all is one, and as in thermodynamics, eternal .... and so in this material energy sense, nothing dies as to mean vanishes .... This is not to say our individual mass collection of material energy making for our human consciousness or a soul, will continue on after we dissemble in the transition we call death.

"Love the enemy" is to understand the mind of the religious, as to better understand ourselves, which is hard to do. Healing delusion is hard to do.

My atheist "preaching" rants using religious terms, is primarily directed at the religious. I do this here at RRS so I might improve, and because most theist here are more open minded and potentially curable. Atheist story jesus said he came as a "doctor" to heal wrong blind ugly thinking.

.... I woke up today with a dizzy flu bug, so I'm feeling extra dumb.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Lucky me, when a kid, was

Lucky me, when a kid, was taught I was god, as are all things, and this was the Jesus message that organized church perverted into religion worship. G-O-D was a no brainer. Traditional Religion g-o-d is brainless.

Religion really angered my mom, where as dad mostly just laughed at it.   

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

mohammed, I see redefining god as a big part of the cure.

That's a very good point.  I mean, just look at what theists did to the words "truth" and "evolution".  99% of the time they use those words they aren't using them to mean the same thing the rest of us understand them to mean or what they originally meant.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Yeah thingy, and then it

Yeah thingy, and then it gets worse as so many allow the theists to own the word g-o-d  .... Fuck them idol religious worshipers god definitions. .... Science is the only way to understanding our nature, our godness, or oneness, as I often say. Yea thermodynamics etc ...

Science is the only rational way to understanding reality. Religion is all a make believe separatist wishful  god ideas of  dogma hocus pocus worthless theology, that answers nothing, zero.

I AM just repeating what all we atheists already know.

How do we explain this to the religious is our problem .... Damn, wish I could write the perfect metaphor .... Hey, keep trying my atheist wise friends ... LOL , to slaying the dragon of religion ....

Let the innocent kids be a deep inspiration for our devotion to the atheist cause ....

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:aiia,

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

aiia, I understand that opinion, and in some instances of poor communication that would be true,

Most of your posts are good example of poor communication. They don't make any sense.

Quote:
but overall my approach has been real successful with my personal extended family and friends. Most of them now laugh with me when god and religion are brought up.

Perhaps they weren't very religious in the first place, perhaps they understand what you mean because they know you, perhaps they are patronizing you. Get them to post on the forum so we can see what they think.

So now you have only about 5 billion more people to go and I don't think most people understand what you're saying.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I agree aiia, and so on and

I agree aiia, and so on and on it goes .... the war against religion, as atheist jesus was nailed to a cross.

Religion makes no sense, and that is my message of exposing non sense.

YOU are god, as all is one, as thermodynamics says, as was the ancient atheist  gnosis jesus message, which was murdered in the story and then perverted , just as Galileo was also punished ....

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
You missed the point of

You missed the point of aiia's post entirely.

The way you write at the moment is so incomprehensible and meaningless that people will not take you seriously. He is urging you to write in a meaningful and comprehensible fashion. If people do not take you seriously, then you cannot possibly expect to convince them of the truth of your propositions. I also urge you to start writing in a comprehensible fashion. The acid-laden stream of whatever words come into your head was amusing for the first 700 posts or so, but now it is merely tiring. This isn't meant to be an insult, just a wake up call.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
DG , such as ? Intepert this

DG , such as ? Interpret this , words of our ancients.

"I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" is one of the controversial statements reported of Jesus in the Bible.

EXPLAIN that real reality of religious human history thinking to the religious today.

I deal with fantasy thinkers, and so my words mean nothing to realists, but RRS is a great place to reach the idol worshipers who arrive here  ....

So very easy it is to just say no god .... I prefer to redefine the definition of g-o-d which isn't going away soon, and SO the religious god definers are my target.

You fellow rational atheists are my vehicle to defeating idol worship.

To say I make no sense, is to say you do not understand my dirt simple sense of the non sense ....

Thinking as the religious do, is my way to communicate with them, too defeating the delusion of idol worship separatism.

I preach thermodynamics using religious jargon, ... well , so I try ....

I AM GOD AS AS YOU , can never be defeated .... NEVER, PERIOD. To say other wise is only a misunderstanding, a liguistic problem.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The way WE write at the

The way WE write at the moment is so incomprehensible and meaningless that MANY people will not take US seriously ....

Myth and the word G-O-D is an innate human evolving emotion expression, that cannot be defeated .... G-o-d must be redefined not rejected. Reject religious definitions ... define g-o-d scientifically, as to unify our wisest ancient intuition that said all is one, "I am one with the father" .... Yeah, as Thermodynamics agrees today.

I could write to end of my life regarding the message of I AM GOD as all is ONE.

Understanding religion and myth is to embrace the historical reality of our human nature of error and intuition thinking.

To this I say to the blind religious idol worshipers, "I am Christ, as we ALL are the Christ, for minds that are awake, that can see .... Thanks buddha , jesus, etc etc ... too all our enlightened intuitive ancestors, still not understood by the majority, who said "All is One" ... It's a no brainier to the "Awakened" ....

Go Science.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:The way WE write at

Quote:

The way WE write at the moment is so incomprehensible and meaningless that MANY people will not take US seriously ...

This is clearly untrue. Many, if not most members here, put a lot of effort into their writing, which is often very precise.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I think Sapient Posted this

I think Sapient Posted this guy,  who talks about bad g-o-d definitions, who embraces ancient wisdom that said no to "separatism ... an atheist buddha jesus fan.

Cool Atheist Preacher, Al Brenner -   20 mins  - "I Am An Atheist"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrANI_W1DEg

Yeah, fix me dumb words, thanks, Me god. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
"This is clearly untrue" ...

"This is clearly untrue" ... to so many. The religious idol worshipers don't think we atheists get it, as we atheists do get it, the AWE we share ....  BUT, how we will explain, to them non atheists?

I say "we are god" to defeating god of abe definitions. We say the same simple truth DG. The difference is I generally speak to the blind, you generally speak to the wise.

I say we are god, for Oneness , you say we are not god, against Separatism , but shit, the message is the same.  Thermodynamics, One, zero Separation.

Science reality, then Philosophy summation, then Religion spin.

All of it is to the definition of GAWED.

To just say there's no god, is a submission to the theist god separatist god definition, and is to say almost nothing, so fuck that, and say instead,  "I AM GOD as all is GOD as No Master deity exists in any form .... as science best explains.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:The

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
The difference is I generally speak to the blind, you generally speak to the wise.

You claim that your language is better suited to communicate with theists, etc.

But, wouldn't it be much more efficient to simply utilize a regular format while using laymen's terms? When you're tutoring a child, you should offer simple and concise answer, but this doesn't mean that you'll act like a child. Similarly, when you encounter a Christian that doesn't understand what a theory is, you give a response that is easy to comprehend.

"In science, theories are not guesses. They are well-established explanations for a class of phenomena. By the time a scientific preposition can be labeled a theory, it has probably been repeatedly tested, widely accepted, and used to make predictions about the natural world."        

Doesn't this speak to the blind?

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
To just say there's no god, is a submission to the theist god separatist god definition, and is to say almost nothing,

By not believing in their God, we're submitting to their definition of God? I'm not sure what you mean. Why create a new definition of God?

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
so fuck that, and say instead,  "I AM GOD as all is GOD as No Master deity exists in any form .... as science best explains.

Hey, are you trying to explain humanism?

Wikipedia: Humanism is a broad category of ethical philosophies that affirm the dignity and worth of all people, based on the ability to determine right and wrong by appealing to universal human qualities, particularly rationality. Humanism can be considered the process by which truth and morality is sought through human investigation. In focusing on the capacity for self-determination, humanism rejects the validity of transcendental justifications, such as a dependence on belief without reason, the supernatural, or texts of allegedly divine origin. Humanists endorse universal morality based on the commonality of the human condition, suggesting that solutions to human social and cultural problems cannot be parochial. 

Basically, there are no Gods, but since we, as a species, possess the ability to reason, to change our environment instead of adapting to it, and to ponder about our own existence, we are fucking awesome!!! We are the most amazing thing in the universe. That's my perspective on humanism.  

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sometimes a theist can only

Sometimes a theist can only be communicated with on their level. As such, I understand and agree with what he's doing. I've done it myself many times. I don't personally think it should be used exclusively as he uses it, but to each their own. The more angles of attack, the more successful the attack.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Bright butterfield wrote:

Bright butterfield wrote: But, wouldn't it be much more efficient to simply utilize a regular format while using laymen's terms?

Both is better, and RRS has helped at both using scripture and science terms. RRS folks like Rook and JohnPaul the skeptic, biblically; scientifically, DG, Hamby, Bob Spence, nigeltheBold, Eloise. Heck, all the RRS regulars .... ~~~

You ask: By not believing in their God, we're submitting to their definition of God? I'm not sure what you mean. Why create a new definition of God? 

I mean just because we don't "believe" as they, we can do more than say "you can't prove a negative, you can't prove your god", because they will say it's takes 'faith' from an untestable "enlightenment", a special divine connection of emotion.      The reason for, and so the word "g-o-d",  is not going away soon if ever. I say science is changing the definition of gawed, by understanding emotion, awe, and the physical connected nature of all existence.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=can%27t+prove+a+negative&btnG=Google+Search

Me writing Humanism? - I haven't read much on it, but I like your summary.

I find playing the role of god, buddha jesus, self enlightening, fun, and helpful to eliminating superstitious idol worship separatism. I've been using more science in my scripts. Thanks a bunch all you scientists and fans, and myth scholars.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's true; we can't prove a

It's true; we can't prove a negative. We can only state that they have no evidence for their religion, and then ridicule whatever stupid beliefs they might come up with.

However, if you feel a need to be a proponent of something.

You could try the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

http://www.venganza.org/

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Thanks butter, cool link,

Thanks butter, cool link, FSM rules! I love satire ... wish I could do it as good as Mark Twain. I try, and with a dose of Alan Watts, and George Carlin, adding science as I go, and of course relating to that Atheist ancient misunderstood jesus gnosis writers, fucked up by them sucker superstitious sheeple wishful idol worshipers with the likes of clever saul paulinists and the super greedy powerful leading the way of delusion worship. 

FUCK THEM separatist g-o-d definers, WE, as everything are ALL g-o-d, just as the dirt. There is NO MASTER, NO CREATOR, NO BEGINNING, NO ENDING, NOTHING TO WORSHIP.

.... therefore, you are god as I .... This is how I say fuck off that theist g-o-d definition, by re-defining it .... because we can't just make the g-o-d word and it's memes go away .... and so my atheist preaching style ....

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Cool godly wise Vastex ... I

Cool godly wise Vastex ... I don't use "it" exclusively, just a lot in religion discussions ... the very main reason I joined RRS ... to the cause of re-defining g-o-d as to destroy religion god dogma definitions.

Make the theist destructive g-o-d an old bad embarrassing joke, by re-defining g-o-d in every way and demonstration possible ..... Fuck you Abraham and your g-o-d ... I AM GOD, AS YOU are god TOO. Simple ... Occam Razor is a mentor of mine .... I defy religious definitions of "WHAT I AM" , of what we are ....   Buddha laughed when asked about god .... Jesus wept .... I do both, as science best explains it all.

nikimoto
nikimoto's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am UNDEFINED MEANINGLESS

I am UNDEFINED MEANINGLESS EVERYTHINGNESS as YOU Smiling

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
YEAH !

YEAH ! Go science ....

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
aiia wrote:I AM GOD AS YOU

aiia wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

You are actually putting more wood on the bonfire.

We are the wood ... Yeah turn it up,  more fire.

The final rejection of authority dogma bull shit, is to say "I AM GOD, as all is ONE". More wood , more fire, more you,  more us. Fuck separatism. Thermodynamics is gospel. Yea science .... Science is Me , You, Us ..... Fuck yeah, Simple too .... FUCK RELIGION Worship separatist bull shit wishful delusion crap.

More Wood on the fire .... We god ... Me god , You god .... wood on the fire of B.S. separaism. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Hi, I am the Christ as YOU,

Hi, I am the Christ as YOU, exactly as we all are , aware or not, All is GOD.    Thermodynamics, the gospel on ONE. Yeah ....

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i think i get iagay.if

i think i get iagay.

if anybody would like an approximate to his viewpoint in clear, dry prose, i suggest picking up spinoza.

personally, i like his posts.  one, because he reminds me of william blake for some reason, and two, he keeps me from getting bored as fuck sometimes.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson