Who else needs a beer or six?

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who else needs a beer or six?

Fuck Mycoplasma.  Fuck the goddamn laundry.  I need a drink.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
WTF is mycoplasma?

WTF is mycoplasma?

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:WTF is

MattShizzle wrote:

WTF is mycoplasma?

It's the pathogen I work on.  

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
DamnDirtyApe wrote:Fuck

DamnDirtyApe wrote:

Fuck Mycoplasma.  Fuck the goddamn laundry.  I need a drink.

Going that good, huh?

Yeah. I'm definitely drinking tonight. I'm going to go see Old 97s at the Beachland Ballroom, drink some beer, and fuckin' forget all about this week.

I'll raise a glass to you, about 8:30pm eastern time.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'll be having about 6

I'll be having about 6 tonight.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't know what inspired

I don't know what inspired the personal blog in a general forum, but I understand what you mean.

Might I recomend the following.........a frosted mug nice and cold. Then a half Yingling and half Fosters(akin to a black and tan).

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have a whole bottle of

I have a whole bottle of Sauza Tres Generaciones Añejo tequila I plan on wasting tonight. I've had a shitty afternoon too

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not tonight thanks, I need

Not tonight thanks, I need to conserve my strength for the smashathon tomorrow  celebrating a friend's birthday.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I don't know

Brian37 wrote:

I don't know what inspired the personal blog in a general forum, but I understand what you mean.

Might I recomend the following.........a frosted mug nice and cold. Then a half Yingling and half Fosters(akin to a black and tan).

Why not just get YUENGLING black and tan? They sell it in bottles/cans that way - made by mixing porter and premium beer. The brewery is only about 40 miles from me.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team