Show Subscription Help

McCragge
atheist
McCragge's picture
User is offlineOffline
Show Subscription Help

I don't know if this belongs in this forum section, but you don't seem to have a technical issues forum section.

Anyway, I just purchased the first 5 radio shows for $5, but I can't download them. Am I missing something blatantly obvious here?

Any help would be great, I really want to hear these shows and I want to purchase more, but I don't want to just throw my money away either.

Thanks in advance

McCragge

What do you call someone who collects stamps? What do you call someone who does not?

McCragge
atheist
McCragge's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the quick help, I

Thanks for the quick help, I guess I just lose my $5 bucks then. Sure it isn't a lot of money, but luckily I didn't purchase anything expensive as I had planned to do.

McCragge

What do you call someone who collects stamps? What do you call someone who does not?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Sorry I didn't see this

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier today or have the chance to get to the email from today yet, thanks for bumping the thread.   I just got home from work, and will send you an email shortly with the link.   Look for an email from Sapient a t rationalresponders dawt com within a few minutes. 

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Email sent.

Email sent.

McCragge
atheist
McCragge's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks man, can't wait to

Thanks man, can't wait to listen to the shows.

If I order more shows, do you have to manually send me the link? If so, that is cool, I will be more patient.

McCragge

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
If you pick up a monthly

If you pick up a monthly subscription you will automatically be able to get access to our silver members forum which has all the links.  If you order packages, yes they have to be done by hand.  At this point they are generally within 24 hours, but posting a note on the forum if you don't get them within 24 hours is fine as well. 

Here is the subscription page: http://www.rationalresponders.com/monthly_subscriptions

For onlookers: I returned to a paying job in the last two months to hedge against the poor economy and Rook is working on getting more hours or more work altogether.  I'm currently working between 25 and 35 hours a week, obviously cutting in to available RRS time.  Subscribers are more necessary than ever, thanks for the continued support.