Wal Mart Smilely face is God!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wal Mart Smilely face is God!

Screw the Pope in the fire. Screw Marry in a chese sandwich. I HAVE FOUND GOD! He is the Wal Mart Smilely face who revealed himself to me in a coffee stain on my counter.

Seriously I just wiped off a stain off the kitchen counter that resembled the Wal Mart Icon. WAL MART IS GOD! And Wal Mart is god because he can steal your property by convincing city councile to condemn your land and force you to accept under market value. BUT THAT IS A TEST, GOD IS TESTING YOU!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
What if it just means god is

What if it just means god is from the '70s? That happy face was around long before Wal-Mart used it.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:....  And Wal

Brian37 wrote:

....  And Wal Mart is god because he can steal your property by convincing city councile to condemn your land and force you to accept under market value.

Yeah, WallyWorld actually accomplished this very feat not far from where I live.

It happened just a few years ago and on top of that, homeowners in the immediate vicinity of the new GallFart were suddenly robbed of their peaceful country living too, what with all that traffic flowing where previously it was essentially nonexistent.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:What if it

MattShizzle wrote:

What if it just means god is from the '70s? That happy face was around long before Wal-Mart used it.

Those false smiles prior to the Wal Mart  smile were the acts of the evil "Light Bulb" of K-Mart who retoactivly planted the thought of the smile in the acid heads.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ahhh don't you see? It's

Ahhh don't you see? It's progressive revelation from smiley face god and is part of its' plan to bring you low low sweat shop prices. All hail smiley, the god of vulture capitalism. Can I get an AMEN?

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cali_Athiest2 wrote:Ahhh

Cali_Athiest2 wrote:

Ahhh don't you see? It's progressive revelation from smiley face god and is part of its' plan to bring you low low sweat shop prices. All hail smiley, the god of vulture capitalism. Can I get an AMEN?

Do the droppings these vultures leave get recycled into the bulk mayo drums?

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wonko wrote:Cali_Athiest2

Wonko wrote:

Cali_Athiest2 wrote:

Not sure Wonko, guess that's why avoid them. Besides, who eats a 55 gallon drum of mayo anyways?

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:MattShizzle

Brian37 wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

Those false smiles prior to the Wal Mart  smile were the acts of the evil "Light Bulb" of K-Mart who retoactivly planted the thought of the smile in the acid heads.

Heresy! How dare thee compare the infidels of wal mart with the Godly and benevolent K-Mart?! Off with his head!

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cali_Athiest2 wrote:Wonko

Cali_Athiest2 wrote:

Wonko wrote:

Cali_Athiest2 wrote:

Not sure Wonko, guess that's why avoid them. Besides, who eats a 55 gallon drum of mayo anyways?

Actually, my reference was an extremely quiet tip of the hat to magilum.  A funny line magilum recently wrote from a different thread or two that is stuck in my head.