It works for me!

Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 899
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
It works for me!

 

Faith in Jesus works for me - it's exciting.  I love the Bible and believe all of it - though there is mystery.  There is mystery everywhere though, right?  I am a incredibly happy believer in Jesus.  I'm not a theologian, I just believe in Jesus.

I understand you can't make anybody believe in Jesus and the Bible, and I don't personally try to do that.  But I highly recommend it from my experience with it.  I can't get enough of the Bible or Jesus.  I can't imagine trying to navigate through life without it at this point in my life. 

I don't think Jesus or God is a thing you can prove to somebody.  I heard about it a large percentage of my life and it didn't mean anything to me until a certain point - then that all changed. 

So do you guys think that I'm fooling myself, not really happy, you don't believe me, or do you really think I can't be as happy or enlightened as you - are you evangelistic in that sense or what?  What is the purpose of this site?   Do you have something better to offer?  If so, what is your gospel? 

 


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5851
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:Fonzie

Ktulu wrote:

Fonzie wrote:

rob,

 

I'm having a great day thanks and I've got really good news for you:  Your pronouns are correct! 

I understand what you said here about atheists totally dissing Christianity, blaspheming God (Who you don't think exists).  My question has been this though (and maybe you can clear this up) - where do you go from here?  Is it working for you?  And can you describe how it is working?  I have trouble seeing a smooth running machine here.  What you don't have you describe well - what you do have doesn't come through. 

I'm bored, and while I understand that the question is not directed at me, I'll take the bait.  I also realize that the majority of people believe Fonzie here to be a Poe or Troll.  I haven't read the whole thread, just the last 3 pages or so.

Gee golly, it works just swell for me mister theist.  I don't believe in a god, and I get on just fine.  In fact, I do better than my theistic peers on may aspects, and while this doesn't constitute as proof ( I doubt that ever stopped anyone from considering something irrational ), it works for me Smiling 

Let us start another thread then, where you show me the folly of my atheistic ways as it applies to everyday life.  I will pit my relativistic morals against your archaic objective perspective any day of the week (except for Sunday, that would be sinful ).

This is what Fonzie can't get his head around. 

WE are quite willing to take his word for it that "It works for him", but he can't imagine how an alternative world view could possibly 'work' at least as well, or better (however you would possibly measure that), for someone else, because he has never experienced the freedom of a truly open view on "Life, the Universe, and Everything".

I can't help thinking his long persistence here suggests he has, despite his confidence, a nagging doubt when he sees so many examples of confident, relaxed, non-believers, which contradicts his core belief that denial of God must lead to misery and a tortured soul, or something along those lines. He can't leave until he can find some crack in our confident facade, some anxiety about the consequences of our 'rejection' of his Daddy.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:This is

BobSpence1 wrote:

This is what Fonzie can't get his head around. 

WE are quite willing to take his word for it that "It works for him", but he can't imagine how an alternative world view could possibly 'work' at least as well, or better (however you would possibly measure that), for someone else, because he has never experienced the freedom of a truly open view on "Life, the Universe, and Everything".

I can't help thinking his long persistence here suggests he has, despite his confidence, a nagging doubt when he sees so many examples of confident, relaxed, non-believers, which contradicts his core belief that denial of God must lead to misery and a tortured soul, or something along those lines. He can't leave until he can find some crack in our confident facade, some anxiety about the consequences of our 'rejection' of his Daddy.

Um...Bob, you're a high level mod, right ? Can you maybe tell me what the deal is with allowing trolls to register again under another name, so they can get rid of their badge ?

Seriously, this guy has been doing this for almost 4 years. When the mods here (hamby and deludedgod, I think) closed down his first thread and sent him to trollville, (and eventually closed his thread there as well, as he was pulling the same crap there) they weren't just on a powertrip. They were almost absurdly patient with him, and they explained their decision to give him the badge in detail.

I mean, what's the point of mods if we're going to allow trolls to just shrug of any decision they make ?

Just exactly how obvious does Fonzie/meph have to make it that he's not interested in the answers to the questions he keeps repeating ?


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5851
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:BobSpence1

Anonymouse wrote:

BobSpence1 wrote:

This is what Fonzie can't get his head around. 

WE are quite willing to take his word for it that "It works for him", but he can't imagine how an alternative world view could possibly 'work' at least as well, or better (however you would possibly measure that), for someone else, because he has never experienced the freedom of a truly open view on "Life, the Universe, and Everything".

I can't help thinking his long persistence here suggests he has, despite his confidence, a nagging doubt when he sees so many examples of confident, relaxed, non-believers, which contradicts his core belief that denial of God must lead to misery and a tortured soul, or something along those lines. He can't leave until he can find some crack in our confident facade, some anxiety about the consequences of our 'rejection' of his Daddy.

Um...Bob, you're a high level mod, right ? Can you maybe tell me what the deal is with allowing trolls to register again under another name, so they can get rid of their badge ?

Seriously, this guy has been doing this for almost 4 years. When the mods here (hamby and deludedgod, I think) closed down his first thread and sent him to trollville, (and eventually closed his thread there as well, as he was pulling the same crap there) they weren't just on a powertrip. They were almost absurdly patient with him, and they explained their decision to give him the badge in detail.

I mean, what's the point of mods if we're going to allow trolls to just shrug of any decision they make ?

Just exactly how obvious does Fonzie/meph have to make it that he's not interested in the answers to the questions he keeps repeating ?

I personally don't recall any previous incarnations of this guy. Not saying he wasn't posting before, in a manner deserving such treatment.

Based on this thread, he seems to be just an ongoing and mildly amusing example of one kind of theist who just can't let go for some reason. He doesn't seem to be anywhere as annoying and abusive as people like Jean Chauvin, who Brian was prepared to tolerate, especially while he seemed to stimulate more people to post in response.

I think we are more concerned about explicitly insulting and abusive behaviour.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:I

BobSpence1 wrote:
I personally don't recall any previous incarnations of this guy. Not saying he wasn't posting before, in a manner deserving such treatment.

I know. You missed his first two threads.

 

 

BobSpence1 wrote:
Based on this thread, he seems to be just an ongoing and mildly amusing example of one kind of theist who just can't let go for some reason. He doesn't seem to be anywhere as annoying and abusive as people like Jean Chauvin, who Brian was prepared to tolerate, especially while he seemed to stimulate more people to post in response.

I think we are more concerned about explicitly insulting and abusive behaviour.

Actually, he can get quite abusive when he feels like it, but that's not what bothers me. (I'm more annoyed by him trying to redefine the meaning of the word "yes", dodging questions for years, and repeating his own questions no matter how many times they get answered, and absurdly, still claiming we never answered him, and stuff like that..)

 

I just want to know if it's allowed for trolls to get rid of their badge by registering again under another name. (Btw, I can prove it's the same guy)

 

If it is, then I will gladly stop asking him questions he doesn't want to answer, and I will stop explaining to people who want to post here exactly why they're wasting their time.

 

So pretty please, once and for all, is it okay with all you mods that trolls do this ?

 

Yes or no ?


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5851
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
I don't think I can give a

I don't think I can give a definitive answer right now, but my impression from recent comments from Brian is that we try to give them the benefit of the doubt, if they really have largely stopped the kind of posts which got them trolled before.

However, think I will post a comment in the mod forum, see what the others think, but Brain Sapient in particular. 

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:I don't

BobSpence1 wrote:

I don't think I can give a definitive answer right now, but my impression from recent comments from Brian is that we try to give them the benefit of the doubt, if they really have largely stopped the kind of posts which got them trolled before.

However, think I will post a comment in the mod forum, see what the others think, but Brain Sapient in particular. 

 

 

Thank you.

Sorry to bring this up in the thread itself. I actually PMed both you and Brian about this, but I guess only paying members can do that.

 

Here's what Hamby had to say about this guy when they stopped his first thread :

Hambydammit wrote:
IAGAY, glad you got a word in before the finale.

Ok, it is the decision of the mod team that this thread has run its course and is done.  It's my personal opinion that meph is simply too stupid to understand anything deludedgod has to say.  Stupidity, while not against the rules, has limits, and the limit has been reached for this thread.

Meph, you will notice that you have a nice TROLL label now.  This means that stupid things you say automatically get sent to Trollville.  If someone wants to talk to you there, that's fine, but until and unless you prove that you can carry on an intelligent conversation and actually respond to an argument as opposed to blathering on in spite of the argument, you are relegated to Trollville.

Enjoy your time under the bridge.

He's basically just rephrased questions here that he already got answered in his first thread, only to ask them again after they got answered here as well.

He even brought up evolution here again, after Deludedgod wrote and re-wrote his essay on the subject specifically for him.

I could go on for a while, but in short, no, he hasn't stopped making the kind of posts that got him trolled before.


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 899
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
WHAT ATHEIST COMFORTS DRIVE YOUR BLASPHEMY?

 

Fonzie wrote:
 

rob,

Without directly involving Jesus and God I have nothing you don't have.  But you evidently think your atheist position is better - in what way is it better? 

 

robj101 wrote:
 

It's real, not to mention I have sundays off.

We have been over this. 

You are repetetive, you spew out pointless metaphors and you do not actually debate or consider anything. I don't know why you don't have a troll badge unless you are amusing someone somehow.

These guys keep asking if you posted blah blah whatever post under a different name. I don't really care. If you were ever going to answer that you would have and by remaining silent I can only assume that you did as should everyone else. The question is redundant.

 

rob,

 

If your atheism is working so well for you why do you go beyond reasoning to a demonic attack of what works for me unless you are shaky in your position?  It seems like this approach betrays a repressed insecurity that calls for a endless parading of insignificant "reasons" for being an atheist as if to convince yourself and other paraders and parade - goers.  I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist that goes deeper than a harlot's promise.  If you have it why don't you lay it out without attacking the part of us that you don't have. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:  Fonzie

Fonzie wrote:

 

Fonzie wrote:
 

rob,

Without directly involving Jesus and God I have nothing you don't have.  But you evidently think your atheist position is better - in what way is it better? 

 

robj101 wrote:
 

It's real, not to mention I have sundays off.

We have been over this. 

You are repetetive, you spew out pointless metaphors and you do not actually debate or consider anything. I don't know why you don't have a troll badge unless you are amusing someone somehow.

These guys keep asking if you posted blah blah whatever post under a different name. I don't really care. If you were ever going to answer that you would have and by remaining silent I can only assume that you did as should everyone else. The question is redundant.

 

rob,

 

If your atheism is working so well for you why do you go beyond reasoning to a demonic attack of what works for me unless you are shaky in your position?  It seems like this approach betrays a repressed insecurity that calls for a endless parading of insignificant "reasons" for being an atheist as if to convince yourself and other paraders and parade - goers.  I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist that goes deeper than a harlot's promise.  If you have it why don't you lay it out without attacking the part of us that you don't have. 

 

 

How long is this freakin thread and how long does someone go patiently while trying to explain something. "Demonic" yea we are back to your theology ..oh nm we never left it did we, can't even take a break from it can we.

Call it "tough love" or pretend I am a demon trying to sway you from your "faith" whichever suits you.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:How long is

robj101 wrote:

How long is this freakin thread and how long does someone go patiently while trying to explain something.

Well, counting his earlier work, we're coming up to 4 years now.

 

The record for patience with this guy goes to JCgadfly, who's been explaining the same stuff, over and over and over again, for about 3 years.

 

Come back here in a year (or a week. Heck, a few days will work just as well), and "Fonzie" will ask you all the same questions you already answered all over again.

 

It'll be as if you never spoke to him at all.

 

Such fun, eh ?


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:robj101

Anonymouse wrote:

robj101 wrote:

How long is this freakin thread and how long does someone go patiently while trying to explain something.

Well, counting his earlier work, we're coming up to 4 years now.

 

The record for patience with this guy goes to JCgadfly, who's been explaining the same stuff, over and over and over again, for about 3 years.

 

Come back here in a year (or a week. Heck, a few days will work just as well), and "Fonzie" will ask you all the same questions you already answered all over again.

 

It'll be as if you never spoke to him at all.

 

Such fun, eh ?

Yea I have noted this, we should hand out a memo.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote: I haven't seen

Fonzie wrote:
I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist...

Then you have some high level of emotional dysfunction, which clearly undermined your potential to develop an emotionally disciplined, dispassionate, and pragmatic method of observing reality, and your ability to model, or empathize with other individuals.

The most curious thing, is that your posturing is one of clearly being in a superior or advantageous position, while clearly demonstrating and elaborating on your cognitive shortfalls.

And it's completely intellectually dishonest, as monotheists are as patently atheist as we are, to the other thousands of god myths, since antiquity.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Yea I have

robj101 wrote:
Yea I have noted this, we should hand out a memo.

Indeed. Looks like Red hasn't read it yet.

 

 

Rednef wrote:
Then you have some high level of emotional dysfunction, which clearly undermined your potential to develop an emotionally disciplined, dispassionate, and pragmatic method of observing reality, and your ability to model, or empathize with other individuals.

The most curious thing, is that your posturing is one of clearly being in a superior or advantageous position, while clearly demonstrating and elaborating on your cognitive shortfalls.

And it's completely intellectually dishonest, as monotheists are as patently atheist as we are, to the other thousands of god myths, since antiquity.

Red, we have a memo for you : When he sez "I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist", he is simply lying. He's had about 4 years' worth of reasons, and he's acknowledged it as well.

And guess why this thread is over 2000 posts long ?

It's because he doesn't want a dialogue, he wants to preach at you.

I'm happy to let you figure that out by yourself, but he can milk this for pages and pages, so I just think people deserve a warning.


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1230
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
severalth + 12 ± µ2 time...

Fonzie, Did you create the "what faith you" thread? That would be the thread titled "what faith you"; created by the user named "mephibosheth" on September 6, 2007 - 5:57pm, and which can be found here.  

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Yea he is really good at

Yea he is really good at pretending you didn't say something a few pages ago. I would like to suggest it could be multiple people on one acct but the plethora of redundant metaphors would suggest otherwise. Surely someone wouldn't be "cursed" with multiple personalities that all happened to be jesus freaks lol.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:robj101

Anonymouse wrote:

robj101 wrote:
Yea I have noted this, we should hand out a memo.

Indeed. Looks like Red hasn't read it yet.

 

 

Rednef wrote:
Then you have some high level of emotional dysfunction, which clearly undermined your potential to develop an emotionally disciplined, dispassionate, and pragmatic method of observing reality, and your ability to model, or empathize with other individuals.

The most curious thing, is that your posturing is one of clearly being in a superior or advantageous position, while clearly demonstrating and elaborating on your cognitive shortfalls.

And it's completely intellectually dishonest, as monotheists are as patently atheist as we are, to the other thousands of god myths, since antiquity.

Red, we have a memo for you : When he sez "I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist", he is simply lying. He's had about 4 years' worth of reasons, and he's acknowledged it as well.

And guess why this thread is over 2000 posts long ?

It's because he doesn't want a dialogue, he wants to preach at you.

I'm happy to let you figure that out by yourself, but he can milk this for pages and pages, so I just think people deserve a warning.

Btw he hasn't yet figured out that "being" an atheist is not "being" anything. He is the one with the real label.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:Red, we

Anonymouse wrote:

Red, we have a memo for you : When he sez "I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist", he is simply lying. He's had about 4 years' worth of reasons, and he's acknowledged it as well.

And guess why this thread is over 2000 posts long ?

It's because he doesn't want a dialogue, he wants to preach at you.

I'm happy to let you figure that out by yourself, but he can milk this for pages and pages, so I just think people deserve a warning.

This is for posterity.

I'm aware that he's not fundamentally different than any other theist.

Delusional is delusional.

But if they're going to regurgitate the same canard, a million times, and have it debunked a million different ways, it's just going to demonstrate how dysfuntional and mentally handicapped they really are.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:But if

redneF wrote:

But if they're going to regurgitate the same canard, a million times, and have it debunked a million different ways, it's just going to demonstrate how dysfuntional and mentally handicapped they really are.

Yeah, but that's already been demonstrated ad nauseam. Do we really need to add another 4 years ?

And btw, he really does have "a high level of emotional dysfunction". He has some serious psychiatric problems. (I'm not being mean. He volunteered that information)

Also....

Ah forget it. I'll let you have the experience. Enjoy.

 


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 899
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
DID I MISS SOMETHING?

robj101 wrote:

Fonzie wrote:

 

Fonzie wrote:
 

rob,

Without directly involving Jesus and God I have nothing you don't have.  But you evidently think your atheist position is better - in what way is it better? 

 

robj101 wrote:
 

It's real, not to mention I have sundays off.

We have been over this. 

You are repetetive, you spew out pointless metaphors and you do not actually debate or consider anything. I don't know why you don't have a troll badge unless you are amusing someone somehow.

These guys keep asking if you posted blah blah whatever post under a different name. I don't really care. If you were ever going to answer that you would have and by remaining silent I can only assume that you did as should everyone else. The question is redundant.

 

rob,

 

If your atheism is working so well for you why do you go beyond reasoning to a demonic attack of what works for me unless you are shaky in your position?  It seems like this approach betrays a repressed insecurity that calls for a endless parading of insignificant "reasons" for being an atheist as if to convince yourself and other paraders and parade - goers.  I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist that goes deeper than a harlot's promise.  If you have it why don't you lay it out without attacking the part of us that you don't have. 

 

 

How long is this freakin thread and how long does someone go patiently while trying to explain something. "Demonic" yea we are back to your theology ..oh nm we never left it did we, can't even take a break from it can we.

Call it "tough love" or pretend I am a demon trying to sway you from your "faith" whichever suits you.

 

rob,

And is this an example of explaining something?  You threw up a distraction but completely avoided the discussion: i.e., If you are so fulfilled in your atheist position why are you driven to attack mine rather than explain your fulfillment? 

 

 

 


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1230
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
YES, YOU MISSED SOMETHING

Fonzie, if it works so well for you, why are you unable to answer a simple "Yes" or "No" question?  

That question, for the severalth + 13 ± µ2 time: 

Quote:
Did you create the "what faith you" thread? That would be the thread titled "what faith you"; created by the user named "mephibosheth" on September 6, 2007 - 5:57pm, and which can be found here.
 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote: You threw up a

Fonzie wrote:
You threw up a distraction but completely avoided the discussion:  


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:And is this an

Fonzie wrote:

And is this an example of explaining something?  You threw up a distraction but completely avoided the discussion: i.e., If you are so fulfilled in your atheist position why are you driven to attack mine rather than explain your fulfillment? 

He explained it, you ignored it. Now you ask again. Why should he answer again, if you're just going to ignore his answer again ?

(He's been on your merry-go-round before, btw)

 

Also, answer the question you've been running from for over a year now :

 

Fonzie, if it works so well for you, why are you unable to answer a simple "Yes" or "No" question?  

That question, for the severalth + 13 ± µ2 time: 

Quote:
Did you create the "what faith you" thread? That would be the thread titled "what faith you"; created by the user named "mephibosheth" on September 6, 2007 - 5:57pm, and which can be found here.

 


 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
post 2688

I guess this post of mine answered your question because you've ignored it.

 

Post 2688, fonzie. Read it if you dare.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:robj101

Fonzie wrote:

robj101 wrote:

Fonzie wrote:

 

Fonzie wrote:
 

rob,

Without directly involving Jesus and God I have nothing you don't have.  But you evidently think your atheist position is better - in what way is it better? 

 

robj101 wrote:
 

It's real, not to mention I have sundays off.

We have been over this. 

You are repetetive, you spew out pointless metaphors and you do not actually debate or consider anything. I don't know why you don't have a troll badge unless you are amusing someone somehow.

These guys keep asking if you posted blah blah whatever post under a different name. I don't really care. If you were ever going to answer that you would have and by remaining silent I can only assume that you did as should everyone else. The question is redundant.

 

rob,

 

If your atheism is working so well for you why do you go beyond reasoning to a demonic attack of what works for me unless you are shaky in your position?  It seems like this approach betrays a repressed insecurity that calls for a endless parading of insignificant "reasons" for being an atheist as if to convince yourself and other paraders and parade - goers.  I haven't seen any good reason for being an atheist that goes deeper than a harlot's promise.  If you have it why don't you lay it out without attacking the part of us that you don't have. 

 

 

How long is this freakin thread and how long does someone go patiently while trying to explain something. "Demonic" yea we are back to your theology ..oh nm we never left it did we, can't even take a break from it can we.

Call it "tough love" or pretend I am a demon trying to sway you from your "faith" whichever suits you.

 

rob,

And is this an example of explaining something?  You threw up a distraction but completely avoided the discussion: i.e., If you are so fulfilled in your atheist position why are you driven to attack mine rather than explain your fulfillment? 

 

 

 

Nothing gets past you does it, nose.

My "distraction" was a brief and simple explanation of why one might be fed up with and therefore "attack" an individual who refuses to acknowledge something after 5 million posts. The only problem here is that I'm still talking even though I realize I'm talking to a brick wall and have been for some time, it was disguised as a person.

You think an atheist has some kind of "fulfilling" bs like a religious person thinks they have because you can't imagine not having your delusion. It is unimaginable to you, it is for people like you that I start threads about "role reversal" because a real theist can't actually even pretend there is no god.

I already explained a few times what an atheist has and you pretend I and everyone else have said nothing. Your brain is in a loop.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 899
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
KEEP GOING

jcgadfly wrote:

What do we have because we don't believe in you or your god?

We have:

Courage to look at life as it is.

Respect for humans and all else that share the planet.

Confidence to follow the evidence where it leads.

Intelligence to not accept a claim at face value.

Gusto to enjoy life.

Honesty to allow us to answer simple questions.

That's just a few things - need more?

 

jfly,

 

Yes I saw this.  And you are speaking for other atheists - "we"?  Can you explain why your courage and respect require disdain for faith in God? 

And yes I would like more. 

 


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:jcgadfly

Fonzie wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

What do we have because we don't believe in you or your god?

We have:

Courage to look at life as it is.

Respect for humans and all else that share the planet.

Confidence to follow the evidence where it leads.

Intelligence to not accept a claim at face value.

Gusto to enjoy life.

Honesty to allow us to answer simple questions.

That's just a few things - need more?

 

jfly,

 

Yes I saw this.  And you are speaking for other atheists - "we"?  Can you explain why your courage and respect require disdain for faith in God? 

And yes I would like more. 

 

Faith you say? What has faith done for you? I'll tell you what it does for me. It causes people to believe in anything they like and usually this anything amounts to a reason for existence and when so many people think they know it all via "faith" there is no need in progressing as a species. Faith is the progress breaker, the mount we as humans must surmount to progress. I like progress, I do not like stale ancient mythological bullshit. I would like to know why and how we are here, what this universe is etc but "faith" in the mystical is barring the door. You think you have the answer via faith in the bible which is a tool written by ancient men. We are past that now, it is 2011 and people don't do half the shit in the bible now anyway. Burned any animals and taken them to church for an offering lately? Sacrificed any lambs? Sold any slaves? Told a woman to shut the fuck up because god said women are beneath men?

Progress is why I dislike "faith", we have struggled through faith and managed a bit of progress but I imagine what could be were it not for people's blind ignorance and wanton disregard for reality.

I don't care if you have "faith" as long as you keep it at home away from my life, but it comes a knocking everyday in this country.

 

 

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:Yes I saw this.

Fonzie wrote:

Yes I saw this.

And you ignored it and carried on asking the same question.

As per usual, we don't only have to answer your questions several times, we also have to rub your nose in it before you notice.

 

 

Fonzie wrote:
And you are speaking for other atheists - "we"?

All the other atheists have also answered your questions. They simply lack JC's patience (and at this point, kindness) to endlessly repeat themselves, and then point that out to you.

 

Fonzie wrote:
Can you explain why your courage and respect require disdain for faith in God?

Read the quote again.

Is the word "disdain" in there ?

Be honest for once, it's not, is it ?

Would you like it to be ?

 

Fonzie wrote:
And yes I would like more. 

Then I suggest you read THE REST OF HIS POSTS THAT YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING FOR YEARS !!!

 

Man, after all this time, your dishonesty can still be breathtaking.


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie, We do nor disdain

Fonzie,

 

We do not disdain faith in god. Many of us look back with many fond memories as we do with our belief in Santa but we know the difference between fact and myth.  We disdain the delusion that infects ms=any in which we have commerce and social  interaction.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:Fonzie, We do

TGBaker wrote:

Fonzie,

 

We do not disdain faith in god.

And we can tell him that for years and years and years (and we have ! Literally ! ), but he will still make that claim.

What we actually say really doesn't matter here.

This conversation is between him and the imaginary atheists in his head.

Us actual real-life atheists are just "distractions", as he puts it.


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:jcgadfly

Fonzie wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

What do we have because we don't believe in you or your god?

We have:

Courage to look at life as it is.

Respect for humans and all else that share the planet.

Confidence to follow the evidence where it leads.

Intelligence to not accept a claim at face value.

Gusto to enjoy life.

Honesty to allow us to answer simple questions.

That's just a few things - need more?

 

jfly,

 

Yes I saw this.  And you are speaking for other atheists - "we"? 

I'll treat this as a sincere inquiry.

You seem to misinterpret the term 'atheism'.

After listening to countless debates from apologists, it's clear that the term is used as an epithet, as well as a pejorative.

Saying someone is (a)theist', is no different than saying someone is (a)astrology, for not believing in 'astrology'.

To answer your question, he is speaking about himself, but in broad enough terms to describe most other 'non theists'.

Fonzie wrote:
Can you explain why your courage and respect require disdain for faith in God? 

I doubt you'd find many people who have a disdain for faith in astrology, because the person who 'believes' in their horoscope, cannot extend that to lecture, condemn, castigate another individuals, in any 'blanket' manner.

Monotheism is distinctly different, in that it is 'divisive' by nature.

Fonzie wrote:
And yes I would like more. 

It's difficult to get more detailed, as there are many overlaps, and many incompatibilities between different individuals, who happen to only really share the 1 feature, which is not being a 'theist'.

It's like asking what people who don't believe in 'astrology', share in common, other than the 1 feature.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:TGBaker

Anonymouse wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

Fonzie,

 

We do not disdain faith in god.

And we can tell him that for years and years and years (and we have ! Literally ! ), but he will still make that claim.

What we actually say really doesn't matter here.

This conversation is between him and the imaginary atheists in his head.

Us actual real-life atheists are just "distractions", as he puts it.

I had told my self a while back to drop this thread but I gave it one more stab.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:jcgadfly

Fonzie wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

What do we have because we don't believe in you or your god?

We have:

Courage to look at life as it is.

Respect for humans and all else that share the planet.

Confidence to follow the evidence where it leads.

Intelligence to not accept a claim at face value.

Gusto to enjoy life.

Honesty to allow us to answer simple questions.

That's just a few things - need more?

 

jfly,

 

Yes I saw this.  And you are speaking for other atheists - "we"?  Can you explain why your courage and respect require disdain for faith in God? 

And yes I would like more. 

 

I used "we" because I see these qualities in more atheists than just myself. Can you see the qualities that you claim work for you in other Christians? since your God is solely of your devising, I doubt it.

More will be forthcoming, Can you give any in response? Give me some qualities that make the god of your creation work for you and you'll get more from me.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1230
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
severalth + 14 ± µ2 time

Fonzie wrote:
 

jfly,

Yes I saw this.

 

Did you see this?

Quote:
Did you create the "what faith you" thread? That would be the thread titled "what faith you"; created by the user named "mephibosheth" on September 6, 2007 - 5:57pm, and which can be found here.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:Fonzie, We do

TGBaker wrote:

Fonzie,

 

We do not disdain faith in god. Many of us look back with many fond memories as we do with our belief in Santa but we know the difference between fact and myth.  We disdain the delusion that infects ms=any in which we have commerce and social  interaction.

I don't have many fond memories of "santa" that motherfucker opened the boxes my dad sent me and stole some of my shit to sell to the neighbors.

 

Further on faith I do like "faith" when it is used to describe say "a faithful friend" or maybe just faith you can have in someone or something you trust that is tangible and real. Not the "blind faith" in just trusting that such a thing exists in the first place, especially when you claim it has all the answers. It sux and impedes progress as I already mentioned.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:TGBaker

robj101 wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

Fonzie,

 

We do not disdain faith in god. Many of us look back with many fond memories as we do with our belief in Santa but we know the difference between fact and myth.  We disdain the delusion that infects ms=any in which we have commerce and social  interaction.

I don't have many fond memories of "santa" that motherfucker opened the boxes my dad sent me and stole some of my shit to sell to the neighbors.

 

Further on faith I do like "faith" when it is used to describe say "a faithful friend" or maybe just faith you can have in someone or something you trust that is tangible and real. Not the "blind faith" in just trusting that such a thing exists in the first place, especially when you claim it has all the answers. It sux and impedes progress as I already mentioned.

At some point during my Greek studies I studied the usage in the New Testament. Andn you are right. Faith( Pistis) means trust in a person or thing usually because it is warranted by the trustworthiness of the friend, auto or dog. The term was later used in the sense of "What is your faith?"Catholic , Jewish, and Buddhist loses its real meaning as a relation to a particular person or thing. Your trust becomes in the dogma and teachings of yor particular denomination.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:robj101

TGBaker wrote:

robj101 wrote:

TGBaker wrote:

Fonzie,

 

We do not disdain faith in god. Many of us look back with many fond memories as we do with our belief in Santa but we know the difference between fact and myth.  We disdain the delusion that infects ms=any in which we have commerce and social  interaction.

I don't have many fond memories of "santa" that motherfucker opened the boxes my dad sent me and stole some of my shit to sell to the neighbors.

 

Further on faith I do like "faith" when it is used to describe say "a faithful friend" or maybe just faith you can have in someone or something you trust that is tangible and real. Not the "blind faith" in just trusting that such a thing exists in the first place, especially when you claim it has all the answers. It sux and impedes progress as I already mentioned.

At some point during my Greek studies I studied the usage in the New Testament. Andn you are right. Faith( Pistis) means trust in a person or thing usually because it is warranted by the trustworthiness of the friend, auto or dog. The term was later used in the sense of "What is your faith?"Catholic , Jewish, and Buddhist loses its real meaning as a relation to a particular person or thing. Your trust becomes in the dogma and teachings of yor particular denomination.

Really wish I had taken this brain to school.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I'll treat this

redneF wrote:

I'll treat this as a sincere inquiry.

 

Um.....why ?

Everything you just told him has been explained almost non-stop for about 4 years. He doesn't care. He doesn't want an answer. I fail to see how he can make that any clearer.

 

*sigh* Sorry, carry on. Just as long as I can say "told you so" , when you hit the brick wall of his ridiculous dishonesty. Again.


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
In the meantime, let's see

In the meantime, let's see him treat this as a sincere inquiry :

 

Quote:

Did you create the "what faith you" thread? That would be the thread titled "what faith you"; created by the user named "mephibosheth" on September 6, 2007 - 5:57pm, and which can be found here.

 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:redneF

Anonymouse wrote:

redneF wrote:

I'll treat this as a sincere inquiry.

 

Um.....why ?

Everything you just told him has been explained almost non-stop for about 4 years. He doesn't care. He doesn't want an answer. I fail to see how he can make that any clearer.

 

*sigh* Sorry, carry on. Just as long as I can say "told you so" , when you hit the brick wall of his ridiculous dishonesty. Again.

Every time I run into Christians that act like normal people and I think about going back I come here and read fonzie's stuff and realize that the Christians that act like normal people are in the minority.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Anonymouse

jcgadfly wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:

redneF wrote:

I'll treat this as a sincere inquiry.

 

Um.....why ?

Everything you just told him has been explained almost non-stop for about 4 years. He doesn't care. He doesn't want an answer. I fail to see how he can make that any clearer.

 

*sigh* Sorry, carry on. Just as long as I can say "told you so" , when you hit the brick wall of his ridiculous dishonesty. Again.

Every time I run into Christians that act like normal people and I think about going back I come here and read fonzie's stuff and realize that the Christians that act like normal people are in the minority.

Dude I hate to say it but he was not by any means "normal" from his very first post, lol. "I love the bible and believe all of it" ..orly..

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:jcgadfly

robj101 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:

redneF wrote:

I'll treat this as a sincere inquiry.

 

Um.....why ?

Everything you just told him has been explained almost non-stop for about 4 years. He doesn't care. He doesn't want an answer. I fail to see how he can make that any clearer.

 

*sigh* Sorry, carry on. Just as long as I can say "told you so" , when you hit the brick wall of his ridiculous dishonesty. Again.

Every time I run into Christians that act like normal people and I think about going back I come here and read fonzie's stuff and realize that the Christians that act like normal people are in the minority.

Dude I hate to say it but he was not by any means "normal" from his very first post, lol. "I love the bible and believe all of it" ..orly..

I know Fonzie's not normal but occasionally I run into Christians that are not complete asshats. Fonzie reminds me that those Christians that I have met are the minority. Numbnuts like fonzie are (regrettably) the majority.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:robj101

jcgadfly wrote:

robj101 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:

redneF wrote:

I'll treat this as a sincere inquiry.

 

Um.....why ?

Everything you just told him has been explained almost non-stop for about 4 years. He doesn't care. He doesn't want an answer. I fail to see how he can make that any clearer.

 

*sigh* Sorry, carry on. Just as long as I can say "told you so" , when you hit the brick wall of his ridiculous dishonesty. Again.

Every time I run into Christians that act like normal people and I think about going back I come here and read fonzie's stuff and realize that the Christians that act like normal people are in the minority.

Dude I hate to say it but he was not by any means "normal" from his very first post, lol. "I love the bible and believe all of it" ..orly..

I know Fonzie's not normal but occasionally I run into Christians that are not complete asshats. Fonzie reminds me that those Christians that I have met are the minority. Numbnuts like fonzie are (regrettably) the majority.

The only thing good about this whole thread is reading input from other non-believers, Fonzie has really not put anything new on the table nor has he been able to actually make me think about anything other than what has been considered already.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 899
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND HE IS US

jcgadfly wrote:

Every time I run into Christians that act like normal people and I think about going back I come here and read fonzie's stuff and realize that the Christians that act like normal people are in the minority.

 

jfly,

 

I show you more respect than you show yourself in this lame statement.  If you know I am the problem then it's your responsibility. 

But if you get yourself out of the way I'm sure you'll find that I'm no problem. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Fonzie wrote:jcgadfly

Fonzie wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Every time I run into Christians that act like normal people and I think about going back I come here and read fonzie's stuff and realize that the Christians that act like normal people are in the minority.

 

jfly,

 

I show you more respect than you show yourself in this lame statement.  If you know I am the problem then it's your responsibility. 

But if you get yourself out of the way I'm sure you'll find that I'm no problem. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. When did your dishonesty become my responsibility?

2. If your answers to my posts are your idea of showing respect to me, please disrespect me ASAP.

3. It's funny how all I have to do to "get myself out of the way" is to put you and your God (in that order) in it. I'd rather not have any blocks at all, thanks. Not being like you "works for me".

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Here's some more "how

Here's some more "how atheism works for me (and others)"

1. A peace that comes from understanding rather than one than bypasses it.

2. The understanding itself that is used to operate in the world rather than blindly trusting one's pastor or a book to deal with the world for you.

3. A respect for one's self that can't be gained by worshiping a deity that thinks you're worthless (but loves you anyway?).

4. A clarity of thought that allows one to see things for what they are as opposed to needing magic to make things what one would like them to be.

5. The humility to see and acknowledge one's place in the world rather than deluding yourself into believing that your allegiance to an invisible friend makes you "special".

6. The desire to improve and grow instead of wanting to remain the child of your invisible friend.

7. The ability to be accountable to the other members of society rather than hiding from taking responsibility for one's actions because you're "forgiven".

How does Jesus "work for you" again? You've never actually said, have you?

 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1230
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is offlineOffline
severalth + 15 ± µ2 time...

Fonzie wrote:

jfly,
 

I show you more respect than you show yourself in this lame statement.  If you know I am the problem then it's your responsibility. 

But if you get yourself out of the way I'm sure you'll find that I'm no problem.

Fonzie, 

You show yourself less respect than I by not answering this question:
 

Quote:
Did you create the "what faith you" thread? That would be the thread titled "what faith you"; created by the user named "mephibosheth" on September 6, 2007 - 5:57pm, and which can be found here.
 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


Fonzie
TheistardTroll
Fonzie's picture
Posts: 899
Joined: 2008-08-31
User is offlineOffline
PEACE HUMILITY UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT BE WITH YOU

jcgadfly wrote:

Here's some more "how atheism works for me (and others)"

1. A peace that comes from understanding rather than one than bypasses it.

2. The understanding itself that is used to operate in the world rather than blindly trusting one's pastor or a book to deal with the world for you.

3. A respect for one's self that can't be gained by worshiping a deity that thinks you're worthless (but loves you anyway?).

4. A clarity of thought that allows one to see things for what they are as opposed to needing magic to make things what one would like them to be.

5. The humility to see and acknowledge one's place in the world rather than deluding yourself into believing that your allegiance to an invisible friend makes you "special".

6. The desire to improve and grow instead of wanting to remain the child of your invisible friend.

7. The ability to be accountable to the other members of society rather than hiding from taking responsibility for one's actions because you're "forgiven".

How does Jesus "work for you" again? You've never actually said, have you?

 

 

J-fly,

 

I think you're a little too fulfilled and assuming to consider things that work for me.   But I'll take that as a rhetorical question. 

 

 

 

 


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
The one really important

The one really important thing I have to say about this thread:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heeeeyyyyyyyy ....

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:Heeeeyyyyyyyy

robj101 wrote:

Heeeeyyyyyyyy ....

You make a very strong argument Smiling lol


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
So... Fonzie, are you going

So... Fonzie, are you going to teach me the error of my ways? I think you missed my post a few pages back, asking for you to perhaps start a new thread.  

What do you say? you and I? My relative morals v.s. your biblical absolutes?  You show me how I'm wrong.  The offer still stands, I'm willing to learn if you're willing to teach me.

 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
I'm kinda getting the

I'm kinda getting the feeling that Fonzie found Jeebus through Alcoholics Anonymous...