Why common sense debunks conspiracy theorys.

Death Dragoon
Bronze Member
Death Dragoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why common sense debunks conspiracy theorys.

Ok right off, I am not a scientist, only a historian. But common sense debunks any conspiracy theory in which has been televised. In order to pull of a reichstag fire for instance, you CAN NOT have it broadcasted, or else the whole world which is full of scientists, physicists, and demolation experts, can study it and tell the world that the events don't add up. If america was to blow up the towers, they would first have to make sure that in no way, shape, or form, it is recorded or else it would be in the hands of everyone in the world. I mean come on, 9/11 is broadcasted EVERYWHERE, and you are trying to tell me that america would use something as easily spottable as demolation to take it down? This being aside, there are far better ways to start a war then a reichstag fire.

When once asked in the library if I believed in Jesus Christ, I pointed out that zombie novels are in the fiction section.

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
That what I say

It is FAR FAR to complicated to pull this off without ANYONE talking, you can threaten to kill someone's family but how many people will keep quiet before they start talking, from being drunk or have a guilty concious. Then lets not forget that you have to completely dismiss all the passengers on those planes statements to their family and loved and to the control tower which recorded some of the coverstation between one of the hijackers before they went silent. No these passengers went willingly to a suicide flight....some with their kids and made phone calls all just to blame muslims for this attack.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Basically the more people

Basically the more people involved in a conspiracy, the less likely it is to be succesful. People are more likely to talk or leave accidental evidence.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Basically

MattShizzle wrote:
Basically the more people involved in a conspiracy, the less likely it is to be succesful. People are more likely to talk or leave accidental evidence.
And therein lies the irony. Conspiracy theorist types will point to all manner of readily explainable stuff and claim to have found accidental evidence, thus "proving" the conspiracy.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Death Dragoon
Bronze Member
Death Dragoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Funny thing is, the South

Funny thing is, the South Park conspiracy on this is way more believable then that set out by 911 truth. Even some evidence points towards this, it makes sense that our government would want us to believe the conspiracy in order to state that only our government can hurt itself, instead of any other governement pulling this off against us.

When once asked in the library if I believed in Jesus Christ, I pointed out that zombie novels are in the fiction section.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
All conpiracy shit,  is a

All conpiracy shit,  is a human invention , not so different than religious dogma .... WE are the all of it, we are all of what is , as we are the creators, of world gossip ....

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Bible authorship, who the

Bible authorship, who the fuck cares .... what the fuck difference could it make ??? You idol worshipers piss me off , you SUCK ....

Death Dragoon
Bronze Member
Death Dragoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:Bible

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

Bible authorship, who the fuck cares .... what the fuck difference could it make ??? You idol worshipers piss me off , you SUCK ....

Conspiracy theorists piss me off more the religious people. You see some of them telling the family of the victims that their sons and daughters are not dead, and the government is probably hiding them someplace else or shot them. If I ever came across one of them, I'd snap.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I think we need a better

I think we need a better word than conspiracy "theory. " Maybe conspiracy stories, conspiracy nonsense or conspiracy delusions? Using the word "theory" can either make it look like they have some validity and/or contribute to the public misunderstanding of what the word theory actually means.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team