who has the best response for this one?

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
who has the best response for this one?

i haven't posted anything new in a while, so here's one for fun:

who has the best response for this, for 585th comment posted on my "Godless America" youtube video:

acesfull99 wrote:

"I don't think you get that Jesus and his disicples ie. John and Paul, were proven to have existed. But yes, Jesus Christ was just a regular man and John the Revelator stayed exiled in a cave listening to nothing."

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd just post a link to

I'd just post a link to Rook's stuff and be done with it.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
djneibarger wrote:"I don't

djneibarger wrote:
"I don't think you get that Jesus and his disicples ie. John and Paul, were proven to have existed. But yes, Jesus Christ was just a regular man and John the Revelator stayed exiled in a cave listening to nothing."

Tell him he is obviously gullible and probably believes smurfs are real and also there's no evidence that any of these people ever existed

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:I'd just

JillSwift wrote:

I'd just post a link to Rook's stuff and be done with it.

That's the intellectual spirit! 

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
acesfull99 or (spanish accent ) jesusphulnination'tio

If you believe the bible,  John and Paul were NOT deciples, they were followers of christos.   Joshua Bar Joseph- jesus christ,   was nothing until Saul  of Tarsus plagerized Zorastianism for a lord with twelve (12) desiples, who was born on Dec. 25, who had twelve apostles, who died and returned from death a few days later. Otherwise   Paul's   christos would not exist.

Paul (Saul) didn't bother writing about HIS christos birth & life because he did not care or he did not want a written contradicition between christos & Mithra of the Zorastrians.  Paul may have thought  'es christos' was real but he never spent any time confirming it.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote:That's the

jmm wrote:
Cut the crap. That's the "tired of explaining repeatedly to fuckwits" spirit.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:jmm

JillSwift wrote:

jmm wrote:
Cut the crap. That's the "tired of explaining repeatedly to fuckwits" spirit.

jill, you are a very attractive woman

"keep talking!  this is making me frisky!....really, i've got about half a pack of rolaids in my diaper."--stewie griffin

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:jill, you are a

iwbiek wrote:
jill, you are a very attractive woman

Haha! Thanks Eye-wink

iwbiek wrote:
"keep talking!  this is making me frisky!....really, i've got about half a pack of rolaids in my diaper."--stewie griffin
Wow, that's kinda creepy. Sticking out tongue

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray