Passenger lists from 9/11 show no Arabs

Ux
Posts: 37
Joined: 2008-08-28
User is offlineOffline
Passenger lists from 9/11 show no Arabs

If you're bigoted against religious people, the facts won't change your mind.
But if you're not consider this...

Passenger list from Sept 17, 2001:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010917033858/http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

Passenger list from Nov 10 2001:

http://web.archive.org/web/20011110121024/http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/09/13/MN199465.DT...

Thus, there were never more than a few Arabs on the planes -- certainly not 19. The ones that were there were probably patsies.

 I admit I don't recall when the FBI announced who the terrorists were, but consider:

  • The sooner they did, the more likely it was the government knew 9/11 was going to happen but did nothing to stop it (LIHOP).
  • The later they did, the more likely there were no Arabs on the planes.

 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Ux wrote:If you're bigoted

Ux wrote:

If you're bigoted against religious people, the facts won't change your mind.
But if you're not consider this...

Passenger list from Sept 17, 2001:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010917033858/http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

Passenger list from Nov 10 2001:

http://web.archive.org/web/20011110121024/http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/09/13/MN199465.DT...

Thus, there were never more than a few Arabs on the planes -- certainly not 19. The ones that were there were probably patsies.

 I admit I don't recall when the FBI announced who the terrorists were, but consider:

  • The sooner they did, the more likely it was the government knew 9/11 was going to happen but did nothing to stop it (LIHOP).
  • The later they did, the more likely there were no Arabs on the planes.

 

So now you're saying there were NO hijackers on the planes and the pilots did it themselves? Or are you just absolving those Muslims involved?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
Posts: 1868
Joined: 2008-01-25
User is offlineOffline
Ux wrote:If you're bigoted

Ux wrote:

If you're bigoted against religious people, the facts won't change your mind.
But if you're not consider this...

Passenger list from Sept 17, 2001:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010917033858/http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

I only counted 56 names listed, yet the site says 64 people were aboard. Who were the other 8? Or did I miscount?

This doesn't seem to be  a valid link. Wayback can't find it, anyway.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers


Ux
Posts: 37
Joined: 2008-08-28
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:So now you're

jcgadfly wrote:

So now you're saying there were NO hijackers on the planes and the pilots did it themselves? Or are you just absolving those Muslims involved?

You're walking proof that America is doomed.

 


Hmac
Hmac's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2008-08-03
User is offlineOffline
Ux wrote:jcgadfly wrote:So

Ux wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

So now you're saying there were NO hijackers on the planes and the pilots did it themselves? Or are you just absolving those Muslims involved?

You're walking proof that America is doomed.

 

 

How so? He's not the one parroting conspiracy theories.

As Nigel said, who were the other 8 passengers on flight 77?

CNN also lists flight 11 with 92 on board and gives 87 names, flight 175 with 65 on board and 56 names, and flight 93 with 45 on board with 33 names.

Who are the unlisted people?


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Ux wrote:jcgadfly wrote:So

Ux wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

So now you're saying there were NO hijackers on the planes and the pilots did it themselves? Or are you just absolving those Muslims involved?

You're walking proof that America is doomed.

 

And you provide no answer to the questions.

I guess it's just easier to say "Oh it was Bush and Israel with CIA/Mossad help" then to look for the truth, huh?

 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2372
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

       Why is  Ux  being takeing,   in the least bit,   SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!?.   Ux is a child with a new toy  and he wants us all to see him play with it.   

        Ux go play with yourself,  I'm sure you have a lot of experience of playing with yourself;  please continue; ELSEWHERE!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

 

       Why is  Ux  being takeing,   in the least bit,   SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!?.   Ux is a child with a new toy  and he wants us all to see him play with it.   

        Ux go play with yourself,  I'm sure you have a lot of experience of playing with yourself;  please continue; ELSEWHERE!!!

If he's engaged here, he's not able to mess with the truly gullible that will buy what he's selling.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
Posts: 1923
Joined: 2006-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

 

       Why is  Ux  being takeing,   in the least bit,   SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!?.  

I dont think anyone is taking him seriously.

 

 

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.


Sleestack
Sleestack's picture
Posts: 172
Joined: 2008-07-07
User is offlineOffline
Sandra D. TeagueRobert R.

Sandra D. Teague

Robert R. Ploger III

Zandra F. Ploger

Here's your 3 'missing' people. Add those to the 5 terrorists on flight 77 and that adds up to 64.

 

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13488
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
The only conspiracy on 9/11

The only conspiracy on 9/11 happened days after when morons retrocut I-beams to fashion a cross to say, "This is Christian holy ground and only Christians died"(Or at least by putting the cross on that site saying that only Christian Americans were important enough to be remembered, screw all the non-Christians who were viciously murdered)

Other than that, it is bullshit to give credit to a moron like Bush as being a mastermind to murder his own people to justify invading Iraq. Bush can barely tie his own shoelaces.

I would suggest to the OP to stop sniffing glue while watching the X-Files.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37