Another of My Silly Ideas

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Another of My Silly Ideas

This is an idea of a MADTV/Saturday Night LIve style commercial parody. If I knew how to do animation I'd make it.

(gay man) "Man, I hate being gay. It's perverted and I'm probably going to go to hell. I wish there was something I could do. "

(voice over) "Now there is! Christian products introduces - Anti-gay shampoo! "

(picture of shampoo bottle - label has pink triangle with red circle and slash over it. )

"Guaranteed, if there is a God, this amazing new shampoo will turn you straight within a week! "

(gay man) "wow, let's try it. "

(in the shower singing while shampooing ) "I'm gonna wash that gay right out of my hair, gonna wash that gay right out of my hair "

(scene fades to show passing of time - now in his living room. )

"Well, I hope this works - lets put on some music. "

(puts on Barbara Streisand CD and quickly turns off. )

"Shit! Why didn't I ever realize how bad her music sucks? "

(puts on TV - commercial with attractive woman comes on. )

"Damn, she's hot! Hey, I'm not gay anymore! Now I can go to heaven! Yayyy! "

(voice over) "Yes, Anti-Gay Shampoo. Another great product from Christian Products"

(shows CP logo - a cross with "Chistian Products" over it. )

(quieter, slightly faster voice) "product does not actually work. "

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can you do the voices? If

Can you do the voices? If you're serious about making an animated 45-second spot, I've been looking for a light project to do. We can polish the idea up and get us some YouTube notoriety. Eye-wink

I have a silly bumper sticker idea, perfect if you want to get your car keyed:

"Bible: One letter away from Bile!"

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
No, I only have a webcam not

No, I only have a webcam not an independant microphone. I could if someone could splice my voice into it.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ha ha, you should do it.

Ha ha, you should do it.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:No, I only

MattShizzle wrote:
No, I only have a webcam not an independant microphone. I could if someone could splice my voice into it.
Peeling sound off of video isn't at all difficult. Laughing out loud

It's up to you, hon. =^_^=

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Sure. Just message me your

Sure. Just message me your email and I'll make the "video" and send it. I did make an audio only video by covering the lens to parody John Tesh concerts once:

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Warning! Loud!

Warning! Loud!

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
wtf?

wtf?

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I completely don't get

Ok, I completely don't get the joke.

I'll send you a PM in a day or so, let me finish clearing my desk, so to speak. =^_^=

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Making fun of how bad of a

Making fun of how bad of a singer he is. That's cool, probably be at least that long before I make it.

Sinphanius
Sinphanius's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUIRJiYEWo

I see your stupid idea and raise you another stupid idea that's the exact opposite of what you are suggesting.

When you say it like that you make it sound so Sinister...

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sinphanius

Sinphanius wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUIRJiYEWo I see your stupid idea and raise you another stupid idea that's the exact opposite of what you are suggesting.
Well, competition is good for a market, even if you're competing for souls! Eye-wink

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Here's another good idea -

Here's another good idea - this one for a celebrity deathmatch:

Fred Phelps vs R Lee Ermey (Gunny from Mail Call. )

Think ol' Fred would last a minute?