Link to Sachiko Mclean nude Blasphemy Challenge and her new blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7523
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Link to Sachiko Mclean nude Blasphemy Challenge and her new blog

Sachiko Mclean just set up a new blog and made both her semi-decent and semi-nude version of her Blasphemy Challenge video available. 

You'll need to visit her blog to find the links:

http://www.sachikospace.com/english/2008/08/censorship-and-the-blasphemy-challenge/

 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
Posts: 1322
Joined: 2006-02-11
User is offlineOffline
Noice!

Noice!


Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliateSilver Member
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
Posts: 1388
Joined: 2007-03-29
User is offlineOffline
Those are some big blogs.

Those are some big blogs.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/


peterweal
peterweal's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2008-06-08
User is offlineOffline
Wow! Maybe there is a god

Wow! Maybe there is a god after all........


I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
Posts: 4793
Joined: 2007-09-29
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko Mclean, I like her

Sachiko Mclean, I like her mind , and all her sharing of her so pretty body too , thanks girl .... I got a hot horny one, she's over 70 yrs old , but that another story !

         Girl Power          Fuck them boy RULES .... Kick them where it hurts ..... 

                                   GET FREE, all you GIRLS

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13675
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Why cant I find a woman like

Why cant I find a woman like that? Unafraid and uninhibited.

WOW! If she has a boyfriend that is one lucky SOB!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2399
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
censorship?

 

   Youtube is being a bit hypocritical about Sachiko's naughty bits.  The Lady Godiva look is very erotic but those blog links to the left of the photo will quickly show Sachiko's naked glory. Oh Gloria in excelsia!!!! I noticed words written with the blogs, maybe someday I'll get around to reading them.

    Don't be jelious Kelly,  it like so violates the tenth commandment and besides I still like you blogs.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Geez.  I think I'm going

Geez.  I think I'm going through a cynical phase.  I'm just waiting for the line of atheists to get offended at the nerve of a female using her body in this way.  I mean.. the nerve of objectifying herself and turning herself into nothing more than a glorified piece of meat!  Women are about more than sex!  People shouldn't look at women and see sex unless they happen to be in bed with them!!!  Anything else is unnatural and objectifying!!!

We're just giving the theists more ammunition!

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


Hmac
Hmac's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2008-08-03
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Geez.  I

Hambydammit wrote:

Geez.  I think I'm going through a cynical phase.  I'm just waiting for the line of atheists to get offended at the nerve of a female using her body in this way.  I mean.. the nerve of objectifying herself and turning herself into nothing more than a glorified piece of meat!  Women are about more than sex!  People shouldn't look at women and see sex unless they happen to be in bed with them!!!  Anything else is unnatural and objectifying!!!

We're just giving the theists more ammunition!

 

 

**THWACK!!**

Snap out of it, dammit!


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Quote:**THWACK!!**Snap out

Quote:

**THWACK!!**

Snap out of it, dammit!

I think I'm having male PMS.

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


Sachiko (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
I've only just found out

I've only just found out about this post - thanks for the support everyone (and the laughs!). Yes there are lots of words on my blog (some pretty big ones too!) - please feel free to add your own, as I'm sure you'll find there's lots of intelligent discussion there. I believe my blog will be able to bring the atheist/rationalist message to a lot of people who might not otherwise read about it - let's hope it works!

Oh, and I've added this site to my blogroll as well - I'm intending to build a really good list of atheist/rationalist sites for people to visit, and with the clean and simple design of my blog, they will all be easy for people to see. If you'd like to network with me, please let me know.m


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13675
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Sachiko wrote:I've only just

Sachiko wrote:
I've only just found out about this post - thanks for the support everyone (and the laughs!). Yes there are lots of words on my blog (some pretty big ones too!) - please feel free to add your own, as I'm sure you'll find there's lots of intelligent discussion there. I believe my blog will be able to bring the atheist/rationalist message to a lot of people who might not otherwise read about it - let's hope it works! Oh, and I've added this site to my blogroll as well - I'm intending to build a really good list of atheist/rationalist sites for people to visit, and with the clean and simple design of my blog, they will all be easy for people to see. If you'd like to network with me, please let me know.m

Quote:
If you'd like to network with me, please let me know

Um....Um......Naw...tooooooooooo easy.

(Note to reader, ask my co-workers and they will tell you..never give Brian a chance at an innuendo) Eye-wink

In all seriousness, I think it is great what you are doing, I will check out your blog more, now that I know about it. Kudos!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


lazuli13
Scientist
lazuli13's picture
Posts: 35
Joined: 2007-04-10
User is offlineOffline
Hahaha....

Hambydammit wrote:

Geez.  I think I'm going through a cynical phase.  I'm just waiting for the line of atheists to get offended at the nerve of a female using her body in this way.  I mean.. the nerve of objectifying herself and turning herself into nothing more than a glorified piece of meat!  Women are about more than sex!  People shouldn't look at women and see sex unless they happen to be in bed with them!!!  Anything else is unnatural and objectifying!!!

We're just giving the theists more ammunition!

 

 

I liked it too. Smiling


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7523
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Sachiko

Brian37 wrote:

Sachiko wrote:
If you'd like to network with me, please let me know

Um....Um......Naw...tooooooooooo easy.

(Note to reader, ask my co-workers and they will tell you..never give Brian a chance at an innuendo) Eye-wink

 

Here Bri, let me help you..................

 

 

I met this single black white female
She was a valley-gangsta chick
A little confused, she said she was selling a bit.
I said, well if you're selling a bit? then I'm buying a bit.
She said she wanted to have cyber sex with me
So I sent her an email saying
Once you are on my web page
I'll know if we are IBM compatible.
My extension is longing for a power source
And your DSL is like an open bank.
I said I'm tired of playing with my palm pilot
Jump on your Netscape Navigator and get in my Internet Explorer.
And we can take a short cut through my neighborhood
And meet at my Interactive Playstation.
You know once she arrived at my site I served-her.
I interfaced with her floppy disk
I downloaded my hard drive into her software
As I was searching for viruses in the system
As I was about to set my margins
She jumped on my laptop
As she started scanning me for Megabytes
It wasn't Micro..soft
So she grabbed my mouse and double-clicked
I started to curs-or!
I said Mrs. Macintosh what the font are you doing!
Things were starting to get terminal
So that's when I opened my zip drive
Put on my surge protecter and polished my apple
Logged on? and hit the backspace
And jumped out the mutha-fuckin window .DOT. COM
And she said YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

From this thread I had posted.

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Sachiko is babelicious.

Sachiko is babelicious.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13675
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Sapient wrote:Brian37

Sapient wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Sachiko wrote:
If you'd like to network with me, please let me know

Um....Um......Naw...tooooooooooo easy.

(Note to reader, ask my co-workers and they will tell you..never give Brian a chance at an innuendo) Eye-wink

 

Here Bri, let me help you..................

 

 

I met this single black white female
She was a valley-gangsta chick
A little confused, she said she was selling a bit.
I said, well if you're selling a bit? then I'm buying a bit.
She said she wanted to have cyber sex with me
So I sent her an email saying
Once you are on my web page
I'll know if we are IBM compatible.
My extension is longing for a power source
And your DSL is like an open bank.
I said I'm tired of playing with my palm pilot
Jump on your Netscape Navigator and get in my Internet Explorer.
And we can take a short cut through my neighborhood
And meet at my Interactive Playstation.
You know once she arrived at my site I served-her.
I interfaced with her floppy disk
I downloaded my hard drive into her software
As I was searching for viruses in the system
As I was about to set my margins
She jumped on my laptop
As she started scanning me for Megabytes
It wasn't Micro..soft
So she grabbed my mouse and double-clicked
I started to curs-or!
I said Mrs. Macintosh what the font are you doing!
Things were starting to get terminal
So that's when I opened my zip drive
Put on my surge protecter and polished my apple
Logged on? and hit the backspace
And jumped out the mutha-fuckin window .DOT. COM
And she said YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

From this thread I had posted.

 

 

Sapient I believe you've been trying to stick your USB cable into a serial port. You could color code your cable to match the input to prevent that.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37